Next up on the progressive ban list

Mason jars. Too reminiscent of the mason Dixie line.

Dixie cup. See above.

Grey pinstripes suits. Grey was the color of the uniforms of the south

South needle on compass

Sweet Home Alabama

Winn Dixie

You must understand. Dims must remove all traces of their Confederate past.

Next there will be book burnings, Nazi style.

StoneMountain.jpg

TEAR DOWN THIS MOUNTAIN................IT REEKS OF EVIL........................

That mountain is the abomination of desolation brother eagle.

Tear it down!!!!

Political correctness has gone absolutely bonkers. It is unreal what is happening in this country. Liberals and progressives are getting there wish... more government tyranny and less freedom.
I'm sorry, but it appears you fail to understand that if anyone wants to limit freedom, it's the right wing. Ban a women's right to decide what she does with her own body? Not allow gay couples to adopt or get married?

Political correctness has gone absolutely bonkers. It is unreal what is happening in this country. Liberals and progressives are getting there wish... more government tyranny and less freedom.
I'm sorry, but it appears you fail to understand that if anyone wants to limit freedom, it's the right wing. Ban a women's right to decide what she does with her own body? Not allow gay couples to adopt or get married?

I'm all for letting women do what they want with their own body.

What does that have to do with women throwing babies in dumpsters Adolf?

I don't understand what the fuck you're talking about, who is throwing babies in dumpsters? A fetus is not a baby.

I don't understand what the fuck you're talking about, who is throwing babies in dumpsters? A fetus is not a baby.

Right, only when the fetus passes out of the womb does the Prog Fairy wave her wand to make it human.

thLQB1XAZX.jpg

It's magic I tell ya!!

Right, only when the fetus passes out of the womb does the Prog Fairy wave her wand to make it human.

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

I just heard that they want to ban the movie, "Gone with the Wind".

Sick twisted little fascists they are. I have half a mind to drink a biggie soda in protest.

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

So when is the baby a baby Sherlock?

When SCOTUS says it is?

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

When SCOTUS says it is?
The emergence of human consciousness from fetal to neonatal life. - PubMed - NCBI

1. ABBA

2. Richard Petty (and NASCAR as a whole, but Petty.....doods too damn white)

3. Paying rent.

That should keep em happy fer a spell

• and I'm serious about ABBA, they're too white for even white folk.

Obama is that you? Because that's some Obama sized lies right there. Why do you lie? Can't you make one honest argument?

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

When SCOTUS says it is?
The emergence of human consciousness from fetal to neonatal life. - PubMed - NCBI

You should be thankful that conservatives do not agree with your interpretation that Consciousness is a prerequisite for being consider human. Otherwise, all of you progs would be livestock.

Obama is that you? Because that's some Obama sized lies right there. Why do you lie? Can't you make one honest argument?
You show me a right winger on here who wants to allow gay marriage and abortion.

You show me a right winger on here who wants to allow gay marriage and abortion.

So since you never ready the many posts where I clearly stated as a conservative I don't give a shit whether gays get married or not then it never happened? You being an ill informed ignorant fool isn't justification for making up lies.

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

When SCOTUS says it is?

A simple definition of consciousness is sensory awareness of the body, the self, and the world. The fetus may be aware of the body, for example by perceiving pain. It reacts to touch, smell, and sound, and shows facial expressions responding to external stimuli. However, these reactions are probably preprogrammed and have a subcortical nonconscious origin. Furthermore, the fetus is almost continuously asleep and unconscious partially due to endogenous sedation. Conversely, the newborn infant can be awake, exhibit sensory awareness, and process memorized mental representations. It is also able to differentiate between self and nonself touch, express emotions, and show signs of shared feelings. Yet, it is unreflective, present oriented, and makes little reference to concept of him/herself. Newborn infants display features characteristic of what may be referred to as basic consciousness and they still have to undergo considerable maturation to reach the level of adult consciousness. The preterm infant, ex utero, may open its eyes and establish minimal eye contact with its mother. It also shows avoidance reactions to harmful stimuli. However, the thalamocortical connections are not yet fully established, which is why it can only reach a minimal level of consciousness

So let me get this straight, the reactions are PROBABLY preprogrammed?

The fetus has to undergo considerable maturation to reach the level of adult consciousness?

This makes them OK to kill?

Is this a defense or are you making a mockery of your position?

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

When SCOTUS says it is?

A simple definition of consciousness is sensory awareness of the body, the self, and the world. The fetus may be aware of the body, for example by perceiving pain. It reacts to touch, smell, and sound, and shows facial expressions responding to external stimuli. However, these reactions are probably preprogrammed and have a subcortical nonconscious origin. Furthermore, the fetus is almost continuously asleep and unconscious partially due to endogenous sedation. Conversely, the newborn infant can be awake, exhibit sensory awareness, and process memorized mental representations. It is also able to differentiate between self and nonself touch, express emotions, and show signs of shared feelings. Yet, it is unreflective, present oriented, and makes little reference to concept of him/herself. Newborn infants display features characteristic of what may be referred to as basic consciousness and they still have to undergo considerable maturation to reach the level of adult consciousness. The preterm infant, ex utero, may open its eyes and establish minimal eye contact with its mother. It also shows avoidance reactions to harmful stimuli. However, the thalamocortical connections are not yet fully established, which is why it can only reach a minimal level of consciousness

The fetus has to undergo considerable maturation to reach the level of adult consciousness?

I could care less if it was conscious or not, women will do what they want with their bodies, abortion was once illegal, people had them done enmasse in unsafe ways, women will have them done either way, I prefer safe environments.

View attachment 43243

It's magic I tell ya!!
No one claims that.

When SCOTUS says it is?

And what if abortion was banned? Then there would be millions upon millions of unwanted babies who might be killed or abused. Also, who is going to pay to support all of those babies?

Im not worried!! We have Rubio, Boehner, and McConnell fighting for us tooth and nail!! Tke that liberal swine!!

To be clear, I personally do not agree with abortion and would not get one unless it was necessary. However, I don't think it's right to force a woman to carry and deliver a child against her will.

And for those of you who would say that she shouldn't have sex then? Don't be foolish!

Forum List

Back