No Civil War.....Really?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Is a Civil War coming?

We are the greatest Nation in the entire world.
Why would anyone suggest a Civil War?

Who needs a civil war???

All we have to do is cut off your power and groceries (where your food stamps and other government handouts are useless), and you'll be crying like a little bitch within a week!!!

Or throwing your dildos at us while you try to figure out which bathroom to use!!!

Is a Civil War coming?

Liberals and Leftists are like the abusing spouse who abused and abused and abused and we are the quiet victim who seems to be able to abide forever. But we are not them. We are not emotive; we don't burn and loot. We just pack our bags and prepare. So here we stand at the door, suitcase in hand, and NOW, true to form, you all are whining, "What? Why?"

But we are implacable. We have been preparing in every way for this for years. Every time you called us racist. Every time you called us homophobes and xenophobes and every other name you loved to hurl.

When the victim is done, she is done. Really done.

Good luck with the haters. We're out.

Because intolerance between the two extremes has made conditions ripe for conflict. They have propagandized themselves to the point of victory or death.
So just shoot like thinkers
Do it.

Liberals and Leftists are like the abusing spouse who abused and abused and abused and we are the quiet victim who seems to be able to abide forever. But we are not them. We are not emotive; we don't burn and loot. We just pack our bags and prepare. So here we stand at the door, suitcase in hand, and NOW, true to form, you all are whining, "What? Why?"

But we are implacable. We have been preparing in every way for this for years. Every time you called us racist. Every time you called us homophobes and xenophobes and every other name you loved to hurl.

When the victim is done, she is done. Really done.

Good luck with the haters. We're out.
Be careful, Sweetsue, you're almost speaking my language. ;)

645m81.jpg

Is a Civil War coming?
The term is used because we're clearly dependent on simplistic hyperbole now to express ourselves. Increasing intellectual laziness is one of the symptoms of our decay. My guess is that what we might see is:

(1) more frequent, but still sporadic, violent domestic attacks, a al Jan 6 or McVeigh;
(2) perhaps an occasional attempted (or successful) political assassination;
(3) more larger-scale, organized peaceful demonstrations;
(4) a more pronounced difference between states' laws and cultures, like Europe

Americans running around town in packs, shooting at each other? Very, very doubtful.

The term is used because we're clearly dependent on hyperbole now to express ourselves. Increasing intellectual laziness is one of the symptoms of our decay. My guess is that what we might see is:

(1) more frequent, but still sporadic, violent domestic attacks, a al Jan 6 or McVeigh;
(2) perhaps an occasional attempted (or successful) political assassination;
(3) more larger-scale, organized peaceful demonstrations;
(4) a more pronounced difference between states' laws and cultures, like Europe

Americans running around town in packs, shooting at each other? Very, very doubtful.

Make sure you ignore BLM summer Mac

The free pass you give the far right does not do much to help your credibility. This has never been a one sided thing. It takes both sides to get to where we are now.

Every time you called us racist. Every time you called us homophobes and xenophobes and every other name you loved to hurl.

But it is cool for your side to call the other side Nazis, Fascist, Commies, baby killers, and 1000 other names?

The free pass you give the far right does not do much to help your credibility. This has never been a one sided thing. It takes both sides to get to where we are now.

But it is cool for your side to call the other side Nazis, Fascist, Commies, baby killers, and 1000 other names?

"Both sides" ism sucks too. I deal with both side-ism all day long, and have for years. You won't win that one with me.

"He called me a doo doo head!"

"Yeah, but then he PUNCHED ME!"

Me: "Okay, you threw a punch. So, you lose the argument. To the office."

This is not difficult.

"Both sides" ism sucks too. I deal with both side-ism all day long, and have for years. You won't win that one with me.

This is not difficult.

You are blind to the actions of your side.

This is not difficult.

And btw, Golfing Gator the kids try the same panting hyperbole the left has dished out about Jan 6th. They fake cry, they embellish, etc. No, sorry. Facts are facts. Truth is truth. You don't get to cry about "insurrection" when your people basically took over an entire US city and then said you were starting a new nation or whatever.

To the office.

And btw, @Golfing Gator the kids try the same panting hyperbole the left has dished out about Jan 6th. They fake cry, they embellish, etc. No, sorry. Facts are facts. Truth is truth. You don't get to cry about "insurrection" when your people basically took over an entire US city and then said you were starting a new nation or whatever.

To the office.

Nice try, but you missed the mark again. I have no side, I did not support the actions in Portland and I did not support the actions on Jan 6th.

You pointing to the other side to justify your side's actions is like Ted Bundy pointing at Jeffery Dahmer and going "well at least I did not eat my victims".

Nice try, but you missed the mark again. I have no side, I did not support the actions in Portland and I did not support the actions on Jan 6th.

You pointing to the other side to justify your side's actions is like Ted Bundy pointing at Jeffery Dahmer and going "well at least I did not eat my victims".

I am justifying nothing. That's the mistake you make. Thinking I am justifying.

Both side ism is a logical fail and is idiotic because it says all comparisons are wrong because comparing means justifying. No, it doesn't. Stealing gum is a crime and murdering your own family is a crime, see? But they're not the same. They're not the same CRIME and they do not deserve the same PUNISHMENT.

There.

I just destroyed your stupid "both sides"

Forum List

Back