No, Donald trump....you are not King

Do undocumented immigrants have the right to a day in court? The Supreme Court answered in 1896

You CANNOT deny illegals crossing the border Due Process.

Your march to Authoritarianism has hastened lately. I guess your man win the DOJ....Magoo....is telling you things are not looking good in the Mueller prove.
It’s hard for me to not appreciate your tenacity on a losing argument.

I can only wish you the best. :)

Your orange king will lose.
As he continues to win. lol

Do undocumented immigrants have the right to a day in court? The Supreme Court answered in 1896

Your march to Authoritarianism has hastened lately. I guess your man win the DOJ....Magoo....is telling you things are not looking good in the Mueller prove.
For those Trumpette that....like their great leader....never read. From my link

In the 1896 case Wong Wing vs. US, the Supreme Court ruled that even an immigrant who had broken immigration law still had the right to make his case to a judge before being “deprived of life, liberty, or property.”

[A]ll persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection guarantied by those amendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.
As you loons like to point out coming to the US illegally is a misdemeanor not a capital or infamous crime. They can be deported without trial or as Obama did to fake his toughness on illegal immigration, just turn them back at the border.

I'm not a lawyer but I'm fairly certain DUE PROCESS is a right endowed to US citizens.
You’re both wrong and not a lawyer, certainly.

All persons in the United States, including those undocumented, are in fact entitled to due process (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

‘Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is a "person" in any ordinary sense of that term.’ ibid

I'm not a lawyer but I'm fairly certain DUE PROCESS is a right endowed to US citizens.
You’re both wrong and not a lawyer, certainly.

All persons in the United States, including those undocumented, are in fact entitled to due process (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

‘Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is a "person" in any ordinary sense of that term.’ ibid
Build the wall so they can't get in and this argument is over.

I may not agree with every single thing this person says, but overall it’s a good video. And no, I’m not a Trump supporter, but I’m tired of people falling for media manipulation and believing things that are misleading or untrue.

Did you actually read the Supreme Court decision, you 'tard? It was about constructive Chinese folks doing hard labor in prison for illegally overstaying. Your delusional and false interpretation is hilarious. In other words, according to you, the USA can be invaded by other countries entering en masse because each illegal alien would need a court hearing which obviously would take decades or centuries based on the current democrat biased court system to process. :p

Last edited:
Last edited:
`
image.jpg

`

Fine... let's redefine "due process" for Illegal Aliens apprehended upon US soil.

We enlist several thousand "magistrates" all along the border... each trained to screen trespassers into (a) No-Brainer Returns and (b) Referral Cases.

A legion of Immigration Magistrates...

Mostly tavern owners, waitresses, truck drivers, etc... all "trained" using an Immigration Vetting Magistrate video, and duly sworn in.

If Billy-Bob isn't available to deal with a new truckload of Beaners, then ICE calls Nancy-Lou to handle that batch.

They all get a Legal Hearing; at the town hall or the local diner or pool hall...

No different than any other Justice of the Peace -style function...

The 95% who are all "No Brainer Returns" are packed on a bus and ICE kicks their nasty little asses back across the border.

The 5% who are Referral Cases are taken to a formal Detention Center awaiting their day in a higher-level (post-magistrate) court.

That ought to thin-out the herd a bit while adhering to basic protocols that LibTards cannot successfully challenge in the law courts.

Any deficiencies can be overcome by a bit of modest tweaking to the concept.

Such a solution is not exactly rocket science, it will stand the Constitutional test, and will be damned effective.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back