No, Donald trump....you are not King

Do undocumented immigrants have the right to a day in court? The Supreme Court answered in 1896

You CANNOT deny illegals crossing the border Due Process.

Your march to Authoritarianism has hastened lately. I guess your man win the DOJ....Magoo....is telling you things are not looking good in the Mueller prove.
Its just amazing how suddenly you demand that the President follow the law.

Gee....I would hope all presidents follow the law. The one we have now....Putin's Choice....seems intent on usurping century old legal standards.

You really think his appetite for authoritarian rule will stop with the denial of human rights to illegal immigrants. His yearnings for more power will grow.

If you are a white man who is in the top 1% in economic standings...you are probably safe. If you are a person of color....you are not.
You mean the law that requires illegals to be locked up until prosecuted, with its attending stipulation that children cannot be housed with illegals awaiting 'due process'.

Or are you okay with ignoring that law?

I think he and Putin would be very happy together. I think trump is a low as the belly of a black snake. I think his family is nothing more than a syndicate of crime that is enriching themselves at tax payer's expense.

And finally I think he is playing you idiots like a fiddle....having you believe that he has the best interest of the country at heart...when all he wants to do is make he and his family richer and take the country back to Jim Crow days. You and your other cult members are as easily fooled as any group of cult members I have ever seen.

I am shocked that you didn't die drinking Kool-aide in the jungles of Africa. I guess you didn't know Jim Jones.
I think that you're life has descended into one long, miserable, howl at the universe and the moorings of your sanity have come loose or broken free completely.

I only support Trump in those issues I think he has done well in, and I don't defend him for the indefensible.

However, following the law is very defensible and he is doing exactly that.

You're Putin comment shows Me that you have no rebuttal to My statement earlier. I'll leave you to blubber in the corner now.

Do undocumented immigrants have the right to a day in court? The Supreme Court answered in 1896

Your march to Authoritarianism has hastened lately. I guess your man win the DOJ....Magoo....is telling you things are not looking good in the Mueller prove.

Where does the Constitution say that?

"We the People." So you see that and think people here illegally are "the people?" Seriously?

The Constitution doesn't say it explicitly but SCOTUS ruled on it in 1898, aliens on U.S. soil (illegal or otherwise) do have the right to due process. Which only makes sense since it prevents the federal government from randomly snatching foreigners off the streets and locking them up just because the feel like it. It also prevents some government flunky from declaring a foreigner on U.S. soil as "illegal" just because he/she doesn't like the way they look.

That of course doesn't mean that foreigners can't be DENIED ENTRY without due process, since the 5th Amendment doesn't apply to foreigners who are not on U.S. soil.
I know. But the scotus doesnt have the legitimate power to create constitutional powers. Does we the people mean people here illegally?

SCOTUS didn't create any constitutional powers with this one, it merely clarified the application of the Bill of Rights and no "we the people" doesn't mean people here illegally but you cannot determine whether or not someone is here legally or illegally without due process, unless of course you abandon the rule of law in favor of the rule of men.

When someone is in pittsburgh, sure. When someone is running across the border, no

Hey lie-tard, we are being invaded by a foreign government. We can do whatever we want to them.

No Mikey. That dumb orange fool thinks he can do what ever he wants to do too. It don't work that way.

"We the People." So you see that and think people here illegally are "the people?" Seriously?

The Constitution doesn't say it explicitly but SCOTUS ruled on it in 1898, aliens on U.S. soil (illegal or otherwise) do have the right to due process. Which only makes sense since it prevents the federal government from randomly snatching foreigners off the streets and locking them up just because the feel like it. It also prevents some government flunky from declaring a foreigner on U.S. soil as "illegal" just because he/she doesn't like the way they look.

That of course doesn't mean that foreigners can't be DENIED ENTRY without due process, since the 5th Amendment doesn't apply to foreigners who are not on U.S. soil.
I know. But the scotus doesnt have the legitimate power to create constitutional powers. Does we the people mean people here illegally?

SCOTUS didn't create any constitutional powers with this one, it merely clarified the application of the Bill of Rights and no "we the people" doesn't mean people here illegally but you cannot determine whether or not someone is here legally or illegally without due process, unless of course you abandon the rule of law in favor of the rule of men.

When someone is in pittsburgh, sure. When someone is running across the border, no
The rule of law doesn't work that way, Border Guard Joe Blow playing judge, jury and executioner under ANY circumstances that doesn't involve him defending himself or another non-aggressive person is contrary to the whole idea of the rule of law.

Running across the border doesn't make one an illegal alien, it's just suspicious and under our system of justice it takes a judicial authority to determine whether or not that suspicious activity is illegal or not, what needs to be done is to make the due process in these cases more efficient and more effective.

The rule of law doesn't work that way, Border Guard Joe Blow playing judge, jury and executioner under ANY circumstances that doesn't involve him defending himself or another non-aggressive person is contrary to the whole idea of the rule of law.

Running across the border doesn't make one an illegal alien, it's just suspicious and under our system of justice it takes a judicial authority to determine whether or not that suspicious activity is illegal or not, what needs to be done is to make the due process in these cases more efficient and more effective.
Actually citizens are required to enter at designated entry points too

Actually citizens are required to enter at designated entry points too

I'm not sure what that has to do with requiring a judicial authority to determine guilt or innocence pursuant to due process.

Forum List

Back