No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

Understand people

The GOP bends to the likes of the loons posting above.

They WILL push hard for a nationwide ban on reproductive rights if they gain Congress.

Do not let that happen

I love how you pretend to have this informed, nuanced opinion on abortion but you pretend the only motivation women have to get an abortion is “convenience”. Right somehow the woman’s health isn’t ever a motivation nor is it because she was raped or incest. She only wants to do it because of “convenience”.

If a baby is born as a result of incest, there is a very good chance that baby will not live for more than a few months.

You are a fucking moron.
95-99% of the time it is out of pure selfishness.

Understand people

They WILL push hard for a nationwide ban on reproductive rights if they gain Congress.

Do not let that happen
Reproductive rights is the wrong term and misleading you should be saying non-reproductive rights. But the truth doesn’t sound so good does it?

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.

I find it hard to believe that these often stated thoughts took you a month to arrive at. Frankly if this is the level of deep and penetrating thought on the Right I weep for the Conservative movement.

These conclusions of yours are not deep. In fact they are so shallow it is barely a damp sidewalk.

I completely agree. My religion simply dictates if you want an abortion get one, if you don't want an abortion then don't get one.

My God would never try to dictate what women can do with their bodies.
Sorry bout that,

1. *The First Church Of Butchering Babies*
2. Just sick.
3. Why were you ever born, good for you a mill stone was strapped to your neck, and then you thrown into the sea.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Compelling women to give birth against their will is neo-fascist and authoritarian.

Increasing the power of the state at the expense of individual liberty is neo-fascist and authoritarian.

The right’s war on women continues.
Keep trying.

But type more. You're never going to make any money until you start churning out those reeeeeeeeeeeeally long posts, being paid by the word.

Or are you one of the lucky ones who gets paid every time you click the "Post Reply" button?

Understand people

Do not let that happen
xk6928ll0sv91.jpg

only republican authorized abortions allowed

I love how you pretend to have this informed, nuanced opinion on abortion but you pretend the only motivation women have to get an abortion is “convenience”. Right somehow the woman’s health isn’t ever a motivation nor is it because she was raped or incest. She only wants to do it because of “convenience”.

If a baby is born as a result of incest, there is a very good chance that baby will not live for more than a few months.

You are a fucking moron.
The exceedingly high number of abortions does not reflect the fairly rare circumstances where a woman is raped or because of the pregnancy has a life-threatening situation.

The exceedingly high number of abortions does not reflect the fairly rare circumstances where a woman is raped or because of the pregnancy has a life-threatening situation.
But even if death is not what it is at stake, it could easily still be about her health otherwise. In terms of health, there could be a variety of reasons why. For that reason, it would not be about “convenience”.

Links.

Now watch Billy000 disappear, folks.

This case was just mere hours. The exact condition i was thinking of is for months later.

It’s pretty odd you don’t understand the effects of incest.

This case was just mere hours. The exact condition i was thinking of is for months later.

It’s pretty odd you don’t understand the effects of incest.
Talk to me when you leftists start punishing criminals. Maybe then it'll stop.

Forum List

Back