No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.
The neo-fascist authoritarian right’s war on women continues.

She has receipts.
She had an abortion.
He sent a check that arrived 8 days later.
He signed the check and signed the get well card.

Duh.

What part are you disputing?
I'm disputing your fallacious logic. It's a non sequitur. And it's also a reversal of causation fallacy.

Your logic fails.

Last edited:
Of course the woman has a choice. The father also should have a say. But in almost every case, the doctor is just a tool to kill an unwanted baby. And a fetus with a heartbeat is a living being, capable of feeling pain and acting in the interest of their own self-preservation. So if you want to terminate a pregnancy, do it before it develops a heartbeat, otherwise, in my eyes, you're killing a baby.

And you're perfectly justified in having your own opinion.

Your opinion,. however, should not take precedence over anyone else's opinion...

So where's the proof? All you got is the verbal diarrhea that flows out of your mouth.
It's not mine missy, it's her words.

Just like the absolute denial from WALKER, which there will be MORE Blockbuster PROOF, of Walkers lies, beyond the obvious PROOF of a signed check for the abortion and a get well card.

It's not mine missy, it's her words.

Just like the absolute denial from WALKER, which there will be MORE Blockbuster PROOF, of Walkers lies, beyond the obvious PROOF of a signed check for the abortion and a get well card.
Prove that Walker paid for the abortion. You said it. Prove it.

If you can't understand what I'm saying, just let me know and I'll quit wasting my time trying to get something out of you that's not just shit.

Those who support abortion
No one ‘supports’ abortion.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while supporting a woman’s right to privacy and right to choose.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of the state to compel women to give birth against their will; the issue of abortion and the role of the state concerning privacy rights are separate and unrelated – it’s dishonest to attempt to conflate the two.

Her argument is way stronger, something called evidence, than your claim, a
WRONG!

It's something called "he said, she said".

A fallacious argument from authority. I do not expect a low IQ sociopath such as yourself to comprehend that.

Last edited:
No one ‘supports’ abortion.

It’s perfectly appropriate and consistent to oppose abortion while supporting a woman’s right to privacy and right to choose.

It is neither the role nor responsibility of the state to compel women to give birth against their will; the issue of abortion and the role of the state concerning privacy rights are separate and unrelated – it’s dishonest to attempt to conflate the two.
Did she open her legs "against her will"?

Well, opening your legs often means that you make a baby. If the stupid slut cannot figure that out, she needs to be sterilized.

You can define 'person' however you wish. Personally I think a person is more than a few strands of unique DNA. Every living creature on Earth (except maybe viruses) have unique DNA, only humans can develop a brain that is unique and worth protecting. Until that happens they not persons any more than a brain-dead, car accident victim, lying in a coma, is a person.
A brain dead human is on their way to death a fetus is on their way to life killing a fetus is taking that life away.

She has receipts.
She had an abortion.
He sent a check that arrived 8 days later.
He signed the check and signed the get well card.

Duh.

What part are you disputing?

I'm disputing your fallacious logic. It's a non sequitur. And it's also a reversal of causation fallacy.

Your logic fails.
So which of my statement is a fallacy.

1). She has receipts. True or False
2). She had an abortion. True or False
3). He sent a check that arrived 8 days later. True or False
4). He signed the check and signed the get well card. True or False.

Without deflecting, you answer the 4 questions above with true or false.

I know you can do it, but you won't.

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.
I love how you pretend to have this informed, nuanced opinion on abortion but you pretend the only motivation women have to get an abortion is “convenience”. Right somehow the woman’s health isn’t ever a motivation nor is it because she was raped or incest. She only wants to do it because of “convenience”.

If a baby is born as a result of incest, there is a very good chance that baby will not live for more than a few months.

You are a fucking moron.

No, YOU want us to believe that no leftist has ever wanted a baby or carried one to term. We're all "pro-abortion" and can't wait to "kill our babies".

I read a blog written by a conservative American whose husband was working in Canada when she became pregnant with their first child. She was AFRAID to go to the doctor because she believed that they would try to talk her into an abortion. Abortion is not illegal in Canada. In fact, we have no abortion laws at all.

When she got to the doctor's office, she was fully prepared to defend her pregnancy from these leftists. When she got there, she was shocked to find that no one even mentioned "abortion" to her. She did notice an information pamphlet available in the waiting room on abortion, but no one so much as mentioned the word to her at all. She did notice that because of universal health care, nobody asked her for paperwork, copays, or how she was paying. They were completely focused on her care and treatment.

She went in believing all of the Republican lies about leftists, abortion and health care, and came away wishing the American system was like ours.

WE HAVE CHOICE. IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT OURS. GOD GAVE US FREE WILL AND MEN WILL NOT TAKE IT AWAY.
So the Canadian healthcare system is good at delivering babies. If a baby has a serious problem however, the parents will be running to America for the best healthcare.

Forum List

Back