No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

get well card with check inclosed.
There's been several times I've given friends get well cards with money in them when they were sick and therefore couldn't work and pay their bills. I just consider it a charitable donation.

Sociopaths like you and your ilk have no empathy and therefore simply have no clue.

There's been several times I've given friends get well cards with money in them when they were sick and therefore couldn't work and pay their bills. I just consider it a charitable donation.
Sure, Well Done.

But that's NOT what walker did.
It was in FACT for the abortion.

Don't put so much spin on everything.
Deep Down, you KNOW it.
What's the big deal, just admit it.

No, YOU want us to believe that no leftist has ever wanted a baby or carried one to term. We're all "pro-abortion" and can't wait to "kill our babies".

I read a blog written by a conservative American whose husband was working in Canada when she became pregnant with their first child. She was AFRAID to go to the doctor because she believed that they would try to talk her into an abortion. Abortion is not illegal in Canada. In fact, we have no abortion laws at all.

When she got to the doctor's office, she was fully prepared to defend her pregnancy from these leftists. When she got there, she was shocked to find that no one even mentioned "abortion" to her. She did notice an information pamphlet available in the waiting room on abortion, but no one so much as mentioned the word to her at all. She did notice that because of universal health care, nobody asked her for paperwork, copays, or how she was paying. They were completely focused on her care and treatment.

She went in believing all of the Republican lies about leftists, abortion and health care, and came away wishing the American system was like ours.

WE HAVE CHOICE. IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT OURS. GOD GAVE US FREE WILL AND MEN WILL NOT TAKE IT AWAY.

Except when it comes to the Vax. You are a disgusting hypocrite

Forum List

Back