Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

I gleaned the same conclusion that NY Mag did:

Did Trump Just Admit He Doesn’t Pay Any Taxes?
Did Trump Just Admit He Doesn’t Pay Any Taxes?

When Clinton raised this history, Trump took it as a compliment.
“That makes me smart,” Trump interrupted, at the mention of his tax avoidance.

Moments later, Trump seemed to confirm that he still, to this day, does not pay any income tax. After the GOP nominee argued that America is in debt because Clinton wasted money on interventions overseas, Clinton replied that, actually, we’re in debt because her rival doesn’t pay federal taxes.
“It would be squandered, too,” Trump replied.

I've contended from Day One that he won't release his returns because he does not pay his taxes.
“It would be squandered, too,” Trump replied.

I can picture the cringing of Trump's advisers back stage as the Donald uttered those moronic remarks.

Not for someone like me that is 1,000 times smarter than you are and knows where these FRNs actually end up at and for what reason. How our sweat equity is what actually moves this fiat currency with no intrinsic value...it is our labor...our energy that moves it. So much that you have so little knowledge about......

There is one glaring piece of information missing here.

Trump's tax return. No one here knows how much he paid or didn't pay in taxes since he has not published his returns. This was all a what if speculation by Hillary

And BTW he does not have to publish them

Hillary flat out made the point of saying he paid no taxes. Trump didn't deny it, and instead took it as a chance to be braggadocios about it, and say, "That makes me smart."

Everyone that has run for President the last 40 years has released their tax returns. He should do it. And saying that being audited is stopping him, has now been put out there as a lie. The IRS said nothing is stopping him. It's ridiculous.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

What republican candidate for president in their right mind would release them? So Harry Reid can lie about them like he did to Romney and later say he was glad he lied about it?

EVERY Presidential candidate and President has released their tax returns to the public since 1970. EVERYONE, but Trump.

If everyone jumped off the Empire State Building would you?

Probably...because who would want to live out the rest of their life alone on a planet with no one to talk to or anyone to do anything with?

Well my wife isn't stupid enough to follow the flock so we'd love it

what specifically do you expect to find in his tax return?

His income, his tax rate, his charitable donations...shall we keep going?

what will those things tell you about him? That he is a rich guy? I think we already know that.

If he was cheating, the IRS would have already made that public, he gets audited every year.

No, this is an attempt to create more lies and a diversion from Hillary's lies, corruption, and health issues. you libs are so transparent.

Shall we talk about Sharpton's delinquent taxes? Didn't think so.

If it's legal what do you care?

Nearly 50% of Americans pay no federal income tax, but they pay sales taxes, excise taxes, property taxes, SS and Medicare taxes, and so on. Quit lying by saying that 50% don't pay any taxes, because it's a straight out lie.

Then why should they get a pass on the income tax?

If its legal what do you care? *slaps knee*
So he obeys the law and follows the tax codes and that's somehow wrong

Yes, paying nothing in taxes is wrong. Do you have a rebuttal?

47% of people pay no income tax so that is wrong?

I have to believe that you know the difference between a guy making 50K and Trump. Why the dopey argument?

Trump has to work very hard to not pay anything in taxes.

Hillary flat out made the point of saying he paid no taxes. Trump didn't deny it, and instead took it as a chance to be braggadocios about it, and say, "That makes me smart."

Everyone that has run for President the last 40 years has released their tax returns. He should do it. And saying that being audited is stopping him, has now been put out there as a lie. The IRS said nothing is stopping him. It's ridiculous.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

What republican candidate for president in their right mind would release them? So Harry Reid can lie about them like he did to Romney and later say he was glad he lied about it?

EVERY Presidential candidate and President has released their tax returns to the public since 1970. EVERYONE, but Trump.

If everyone jumped off the Empire State Building would you?

Probably...because who would want to live out the rest of their life alone on a planet with no one to talk to or anyone to do anything with?

Well my wife isn't stupid enough to follow the flock so we'd love it

You said "everyone." Quit trying to move the goal posts to suit your argument.

Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up
Look at Red States. Look at Blue States. Look at West Virginia that is 94% white. Look at Kentucky.

Why do you think it's Democrats that are all on welfare? The facts and what you imagine are diametrically opposed.
Why do racists always invoke race?
Waiting for you to tell us.

I cant wait to hear republicans now say that tax cheats, people who dont pay taxes etc are good people unless they're poor tax cheats. Those tax cheats are bad tax cheats.

Here are some facts about the "income tax".

#1 Unless you are an employee of the federal "gubermint", work within the District of Columbia or one of their territories like Guam, Puerto Rico, etc, etc, you are not subject to a tax on your labor.

#2 The 16th amendment was never ratified by enough states for it to pass. Bill Conklin, famous income tax protester has over 17,000 original documents proving it was never ratified by enough states.

#3 The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico and is actually the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund Trust #62 since the IMF took USA.INC into receivership as "successor to contract" due to the Chapter Bankruptcy of 1950 to provide the essential enumerated "gubermint" services.

#4 The SCOTUS has ruled 4 times that the 16 amendment gave the government no new taxing authority.

#5 Less than 10 percent of the income tax is ever returned to USA.INC to fund any of the "gubermint" services per the Grace Report of 1984.

#6 Per the Constitution, the taxing of one wages for bartering one's labor was not to be allowed.

#7 A graduated income tax is one of the planks of the communist manifesto as is a central bank which explains why leftards are so adamant about income taxes and defending the unconstitutional, internationally owned Federal reserve central bank.

Save all that gobbledeegook for someone who'll take the bait. Paying NOTHING in taxes is smart and you stupid people pay up and give Trump whatever he wants

I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. YOU don't like it because you have no answer and why is that? Because you have never bothered to educate yourself on such matters while I have. You are utterly clueless about a litany of issues thus making you the quintessential leftard.
I know more than you

Yes, yes Dale. We know.

If it's legal what do you care?

Then why should they get a pass on the income tax?

If its legal what do you care? *slaps knee*
So he obeys the law and follows the tax codes and that's somehow wrong

Yes, paying nothing in taxes is wrong. Do you have a rebuttal?

47% of people pay no income tax so that is wrong?

I have to believe that you know the difference between a guy making 50K and Trump. Why the dopey argument?

Trump has to work very hard to not pay anything in taxes.

he has tax attorneys who ensure compliance with the tax code. how is that wrong?

Dude, like 3/4 of your base doesn't pay taxes. Shut the fuck up
Look at Red States. Look at Blue States. Look at West Virginia that is 94% white. Look at Kentucky.

Why do you think it's Democrats that are all on welfare? The facts and what you imagine are diametrically opposed.
Why do racists always invoke race?
Waiting for you to tell us.
The bull dyke is so clever!

Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

That's because the rich guy is exploiting all those loopholes and schemes that the GOP keeps pretending they're going to get rid of when they once AGAIN cut the tax rates for the Rich.

You mean the loopholes hilary and her rapist husband took advantage of to become billionaires by selling her public office? You mean like that?

Prove it dope.

Exactly. When he said that, not only did it piss me off personally, but it makes you think, "How can someone run the country, take taxes from everyone else, and never pay them himself?" Some kind of true elitist asshole who has no right at all to hold public office.

How can a former president and secretary of state run a hundreds of million dollar "foundation" and pocket far more millions for themselves than the pittance they give to charity just to make it look good?

10% is standard charitable giving.
Why don't you pull up the foundation's financials and the Clinton's returns and explain to us how that worked?
It's all available.

what will those things tell you about him? That he is a rich guy? I think we already know that.

If he was cheating, the IRS would have already made that public, he gets audited every year.

No, this is an attempt to create more lies and a diversion from Hillary's lies, corruption, and health issues. you libs are so transparent.

Shall we talk about Sharpton's delinquent taxes? Didn't think so.

Fish says there is no reason for public release of tax-returns. No reason and all the presidential nominees who released them(Trump being the only exception in modern history) have been wasting their own and everyone else's time.

Who cares if Trump is on foreign bank roll and has deep conflict of interest? Who cares if he pays no taxes? Who cares if he claims to be super charitable while giving nothing to charity? Who cares if Trump is full of shit about his business performance?

Well lets see what Trump has to say about presidential runners not releasing their tax returns...before time came to release his own: "you would think there is almost like something's wrong"

Even Donald Trump Says if Presidential Candidates Won't Release Tax Returns, 'Something's Wrong'

Yes we would mr.Trump, yes we would.

Forum List

Back