Now it's Cummings turn

Question to you all, why hasn't there ever been a committee convened to discuss the urban issues in this country with gangs and violence, lack of employment and unsanitary conditions? Why? Shit, we sure have had them for illegals!!!!

There has been. In fact there is a whole government department dedicated to this very thing. It's called HUD.

How many states did he win 30, that’s 60% and that’s a majority

He barely won by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. That's a mighty slim margin...and that was WITH unprecedented help from a foreign country. (Enthusiastically encouraged by Trump himself)

They only foreign countries helping in the election were working with the Clinton campaign.

That didn't happen.
Dossier= England, Ukraine and Russia. hmmmm you must be brain dead.

You mean that dossier that was first used by republicans who opposed Trump?

Not really
But what if the answer was yes?
What would your point be?

How many states did he win 30, that’s 60% and that’s a majority

He barely won by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. That's a mighty slim margin...and that was WITH unprecedented help from a foreign country. (Enthusiastically encouraged by Trump himself)

They only foreign countries helping in the election were working with the Clinton campaign.

Where's the intelligence report that says that?

Literally everywhere.

Link to it. Link to the intelligence community stating foreign countries helped Clinton.

Like this:

Senate Intelligence report finds ‘extensive’ Russian election interference

(Pat's Head)

Trump's not a patriot. a patriot is someone who puts on the uniform, unlike Trump who got a deferment.

Literally everywhere.

Link to it. Link to the intelligence community stating foreign countries helped Clinton.

Like this:

(Pat's Head)

Patting your head doesn't provide a link to what you are claiming. Are you saying you were full of shit? I knew that already.

Literally everywhere.

Like this:

(Pat's Head)

Patting your head doesn't provide a link to what you are claiming. Are you saying you were full of shit? I knew that already.

Patting your head signifies that you are a moron.

Literally everywhere.

Like this:

(Pat's Head)

I already knew you were a moron. You didn't have to pat your head for that. Still no link? I guess you're a lying moron then.

Literally everywhere.

Like this:

(Pat's Head)

I already knew you were a moron. You didn't have to pat your head for that. Still no link? I guess you're a lying moron then.

Look fuckstick
If you think that the Democratic Media is going to tell morons like you that the Democratic Administration worked with foreign countries to help Hillary - then you are probably just to stupid to live.

Did Cummings ever talk to this guy?
I'm a Young Black Man and I Support Donald Trump

"........The independent streaks ingrained into the hearts and souls of America’s youth are the cornerstone of the billionaire’s youth appeal. The problems of America’s young folks are far bigger than Snapchat and emojis—undeniable truths Hillary Clinton doesn’t seem to understand. In the coming weeks and months, while Mr. Trump is releasing detailed policy proposals to deal with the issues plaguing young America, Clinton will likely still be doing what she seemingly does best—pandering until she’s blue in the face.
While the past eight years may feel distant to some, the wounds—full of devastation and pain—inflicted by President Obama’s agenda remain fresh.
As a young black male, I’ve seen my community flailing and struggling due to the disastrous impacts of the Obama political agenda, and I refuse to allow the possibility of a Clinton presidency to extend that suffering. After eight years of promises of hope and change, 2 out of 5 black boys and girls live in poverty. Compared to white Americans, African-Americans are more likely to own fewer homes and are more likely to be unemployed.
The policies of the Obama administration have done little to help people of color, yet Clinton has unwaveringly defended them at every turn. In a recent speech in Detroit, Trump pointedly said: “If Hillary Clinton’s goal was to inflict pain on the African-American community, she could not have done a better job.”
Trump’s message to young people of color is simple: what do you have to lose?
In my young optimistic eyes, after the last eight years of the Obama presidency, there is little left to lose. There is only room to do better, and there is only one goal: to make America great for every Americ
an......

cj-pearson.jpg
I wonder who he will support after puberty.

This is a child. He was 6 years old when Obama took office. He still lives with mommy and daddy. At this point the boy is 16 years old. I doubt if he's even got his first real kiss yet. Wow, what an example. I guess I just throw away my masters degree and follow this little boy without a high school diploma. Let me know when he passes algebra.

Like this:

(Pat's Head)

Look fuckstick
If you think that the Democratic Media is going to tell morons like you that the Democratic Administration worked with foreign countries to help Hillary - then you are probably just to stupid to live.

So you made a claim for which there is zero evidence based on a conspiracy you heard on Hannity? Keep patting yourself on the head, moron.

Did Cummings ever talk to this guy?

"........The independent streaks ingrained into the hearts and souls of America’s youth are the cornerstone of the billionaire’s youth appeal. The problems of America’s young folks are far bigger than Snapchat and emojis—undeniable truths Hillary Clinton doesn’t seem to understand. In the coming weeks and months, while Mr. Trump is releasing detailed policy proposals to deal with the issues plaguing young America, Clinton will likely still be doing what she seemingly does best—pandering until she’s blue in the face.
While the past eight years may feel distant to some, the wounds—full of devastation and pain—inflicted by President Obama’s agenda remain fresh.
As a young black male, I’ve seen my community flailing and struggling due to the disastrous impacts of the Obama political agenda, and I refuse to allow the possibility of a Clinton presidency to extend that suffering. After eight years of promises of hope and change, 2 out of 5 black boys and girls live in poverty. Compared to white Americans, African-Americans are more likely to own fewer homes and are more likely to be unemployed.
The policies of the Obama administration have done little to help people of color, yet Clinton has unwaveringly defended them at every turn. In a recent speech in Detroit, Trump pointedly said: “If Hillary Clinton’s goal was to inflict pain on the African-American community, she could not have done a better job.”
Trump’s message to young people of color is simple: what do you have to lose?
In my young optimistic eyes, after the last eight years of the Obama presidency, there is little left to lose. There is only room to do better, and there is only one goal: to make America great for every Americ
an......

cj-pearson.jpg
I wonder who he will support after puberty.

This is a child. He was 6 years old when Obama took office. He still lives with mommy and daddy. At this point the boy is 16 years old. I doubt if he's even got his first real kiss yet. Wow, what an example. I guess I just throw away my masters degree and follow this little boy without a high school diploma. Let me know when he passes algebra.

I laugh at masters degree

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
I say its about time somebody took down the bloated black crooked congressmen that get a pass from "their" people and liberal white worshipers. Hope he continues slaying sacred cows.

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Bernie Sanders must be some sort of racist because he says that Cumming's district which has been ran by the corrupt Democrats for many generations and is a "third world country" .

Lol! Bernie said nothing like Trump and the fact is Bernie is not well liked among blacks. Nice try.

If Emily posts here, are you going to run away and close the thread on her again? Man up!

This thread is about Trumps attack on Elijah Cummings.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
I say its about time somebody took down the bloated black crooked congressmen that get a pass from "their" people and liberal white worshipers. Hope he continues slaying sacred cows.

Seems that the only bloated corrupt sacred cow getting a pass from "their" people is Trump.

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Bernie Sanders must be some sort of racist because he says that Cumming's district which has been ran by the corrupt Democrats for many generations and is a "third world country" .

Lol! Bernie said nothing like Trump and the fact is Bernie is not well liked among blacks. Nice try.

If Emily posts here, are you going to run away and close the thread on her again? Man up!

This thread is about Trumps attack on Elijah Cummings.

OK then, it was well deserved.

Was it?

The problem with this situation is that the President is confusing Mr. Cummings with an honest discussion about race.

In addition, the President's sudden attention to this particular city that is represented by this particular congressman is suspect because of current investigations being conducted.

I'm happy to have a discussion about race but this isn't the thread for it.

The President actually has brought up some key issues surrounding this issue but targeting Mr. Cummings was wrong, wrong, wrong. He is race baiting and that in itself is racist.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint

I’m sure Elijah can explain why Baltimore has gone downhill while he has gotten richer.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint

I’m sure Elijah can explain why Baltimore has gone downhill while he has gotten richer.

Is that the standard being set now. If so, the President is the worst offender. This is probably not the best argument for the President or his supporters to make.

Rep Cummings started this whole thing by calling Trump a racist, Nazi, accusing Trump of running concentration camps. So Trump bitch slapped the fool.

Forum List

Back