Now it's Cummings turn

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint

I’m sure Elijah can explain why Baltimore has gone downhill while he has gotten richer.

Trump can tell you fools anything. Trump made several hundred million last year and wants to hold the G7 at one of his resorts. You will have an excuse or denial for all these things, but as soon as Cummings criticizes Trump suddenly we start seeing scandal claims made by conservative groups. Bet this group won't look into Trump.

Cummings has served that district since 1995. Try something else.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

I’m sure Elijah can explain why Baltimore has gone downhill while he has gotten richer.

Is that the standard being set now. If so, the President is the worst offender. This is probably not the best argument for the President or his supporters to make.
Trump was right to call him out.
Cummings has no business talking shit while overseeing one of the worst cities in the country.

Rep Cummings started this whole thing by calling Trump a racist, Nazi, accusing Trump of running concentration camps. So Trump bitch slapped the fool.

Cummings did none of this. If he had, he was telling the truth. Trump has bitch slapped himself.

Trump can tell you fools anything. Trump made several hundred million last year and wants to hold the G7 at one of his resorts. You will have an excuse or denial for all these things, but as soon as Cummings criticizes Trump suddenly we start seeing scandal claims made by conservative groups. Bet this group won't look into Trump.

Facts are facts, dupe.

Cummings is a POS who doesn’t give a rats ass about the black poverty in Baltimore.

Is that the standard being set now. If so, the President is the worst offender. This is probably not the best argument for the President or his supporters to make.
Cummings has no business talking shit while overseeing one of the worst cities in the country.

Cummings does not oversee Baltimore . But Baltimore exists in the NATION that Trump overseas. So if things are so bad there it's a reflection of his poor leadership.

Cummings does not oversee Baltimore . But Baltimore exists in the NATION that Trump overseas. So if things are so bad there it's a reflection of his poor leadership.
You’re an idiot. Baltimore is in his district.

I disagree with how it was done. Anyone has a right to raise an issue or a concern but they should be prepared to have that scrutiny shined back on them. In this instance, the President is using his position to target a congress person who is currently investigating him. That's abuse of power.

There is clearly intent behind the President's attack.

To clarify, I'm not arguing that there isn't some truth to what the President is (god help me) tweeting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Facts are facts, dupe.

Cummings is a POS who doesn’t give a rats ass about the black poverty in Baltimore.

Cummings is a fine congressman who has served his district for 24 years. Your punk ass knew nothing about him until Trump attacked him and just like the lemming you are, you side with Trump blindly falling for his con.

You’re an idiot. Baltimore is in his district.

No, you are the idiot. The mayor directly oversees Baltimore. Trump is the president of the United States and at last check Baltimore is part of the nation he presides over.

I say its about time somebody took down the bloated black crooked congressmen that get a pass from "their" people and liberal white worshipers. Hope he continues slaying sacred cows.

Seems that the only bloated corrupt sacred cow getting a pass from "their" people is Trump.
Isn't it fun? One person gets you so wound up. You have spewed everything about another race that there could be. No matter what the person is. Someone gives it back and does not care of fear from being destroyed in our authoritarian government that does it regularly to those oh so privileged and you have conniptions throwing out the same rhetoric. My view of leaders like him in poor city areas is that he is carried by several adoring slaves in an expensive litter paid for by the taxpayers of course with his adoring neighborhood fans giving their sacred cow adulation and getting free food to eat for it I might add by people giving back to the commuuunnniitttee. What hurts more is that people are trying to help and improve things suggesting maybe there is another way but the stubborn accusations and vile acidic comments that destroy others by you is never ending. All of this and the ghettos still exist. It takes a village is for those being paid at the top.

Cummings has no clue about his own people.

youngblacksfortrump.jpg

He keeps getting elected. He knows his constituents better than you. There aren't all that many black MAGA people. I'm black and don't know any.

Well so does Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and other leaders from shitholes across the nation. Maybe the only fair assessment and conclusion is that overall blacks aren't necessarily very bright.
For example we have the rift valley in Africa, supposedly where homo sapiens originated, so they had a head start. Yet they are still to this very day, squatting in mud holes, living in huts made from cow crap, straw and mud and they're still wiping their asses with their heels. Hardly what you'd call an advanced civilization. These are simple facts, not racism. It just is what it really and trully is. I've seen no satellites launched by any African nation must less any trips to the moon and back. It certainly isn't for lack of natural resources either so you account for it. Exactly what is the problem? Apparently you can't stand on your own even with the aid of crutches as we've found over the last four or five decades.
Funny thing every trully successful black I've ever known or seen is largely conservative.
Note I do not count the likes of Cummings, Waters, Jackson or Sharpton successful because they get ahead by victimizing their own race. I'm talking about individuals who got ahead with brain power, hard work and their own determination ie backbone and character.

I say its about time somebody took down the bloated black crooked congressmen that get a pass from "their" people and liberal white worshipers. Hope he continues slaying sacred cows.

Seems that the only bloated corrupt sacred cow getting a pass from "their" people is Trump.
Isn't it fun? One person gets you so wound up. You have spewed everything about another race that there could be. No matter what the person is. Someone gives it back and does not care of fear from being destroyed in our authoritarian government that does it regularly to those oh so privileged and you have conniptions throwing out the same rhetoric. My view of leaders like him in poor city areas is that he is carried by several adoring slaves in an expensive litter paid for by the taxpayers of course with his adoring neighborhood fans giving their sacred cow adulation and getting free food to eat for it I might add by people giving back to the commuuunnniitttee. What hurts more is that people are trying to help and improve things suggesting maybe there is another way but the stubborn accusations and vile acidic comments that destroy others by you is never ending. All of this and the ghettos still exist. It takes a village is for those being paid at the top.

I would argue that it is not one person that makes the anti trump crowd crazy.

There are a number of points the President has made that make sense and where common ground could be forged but he is so combative and unethical that it drives those who do follow the rules to a fever pitch when his supporters dismiss his unethical and immoral actions while holding others to very rigid standards.

To be frank, the issue is not the President. It's his supporters. They hold the power, not the President. He is like a spoiled child. What child wouldn't continue to misbehave if they can get away with it. I know I probably would. (grin)

• Thanks

Facts are facts, dupe.

Cummings is a fine congressman who has served his district for 24 years. Your punk ass knew nothing about him until Trump attacked him and just like the lemming you are, you side with Trump blindly falling for his con.
:laugh:

It’s not uncommon for victims to connect with those who have enslaved them. I can only guess you’ll eventually wake up and join the many blacks who are now becoming republicans.

The reason why ghettos still exist because of slumlords like Trump and his so in law. Also there has been inadequate funding to address the problem. Your opinion is wack. I've worked in these communities and have watched a church form a CDC and try to purchase vacant dilapidated structures. That CDC was consistently denied as those slumlords would refuse to sell ruins because they felt the appraiser stated too low a price. So they hold on to eyesores collecting depreciation on their taxes. They are the problem, but whites like you are never responsible for anything wrong.

Baltimore IS rat infested.

Facts are facts, dupe.

:laugh:

It’s not uncommon for victims to connect with those who have enslaved them. I can only guess you’ll eventually wake up and join the many blacks who are now becoming republicans.

That's not happening and I am not joining the colony.

Baltimore IS rat infested.

So is Ogden Utah. Rats live everywhere.

Indianapolis huh...... I was there a couple weeks ago. It was my very first visit to Indiana. It was not what I was expecting at all. Incredibly beautiful and .......flat. hahahaha. I wasn't expecting it to be flat but it took my breath away. It is definitely a lovely city but it also has it's dirty little secret. If you drive down by the raceway you will pass some areas that look like slums. I think every State and City have areas that don't reflect the best of the City.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back