Now it's "snail mail" that's being snooped...

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
That's right folks...today we learn every piece of US mail is photographed front and back. Why? Because they can, dummy. What's it all mean? I don't have any idea but it can't be good....what makes it any of their business what and who we send a letter to? Do terrorists mail each other letters? What good does having a picture of the envelope do? Why not just steam the fucker open and read it like my first wife did when something arrived for me she didn't recognize? I'd look at a horribly disfigured envelope she'd glued back closed and then look at her....got the mechanic's shrug...she never admitted it. But back to USPS....They hire the dumbest people in the history of Earth to work their counters....my post office used to have a number you could take and a bench to sit on. Not anymore...now you got to lock your knees like a cow and stand there for an hour while some inbred employee chats with an equally inbred customer. When they said they were going to end Saturday mail, I suggested they only deliver on Saturday and take off the rest of the week.....guess what? All the goons behind the counter clapped and cheered me. :doubt:

003_keith_goode--300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Draw a little "f*ck you" symbol on the back of all your letters, if you still send them.

That'll show em!

It's called a Mail Cover...here is the link to the investigative technique:

Mail cover is the process by which a nonconsensual record is made of any data appearing on the outside cover of sealed or unsealed mail; or by which a record is made of the contents of any unsealed mail, as allowed by law, to obtain information to protect national security; locate a fugitive; obtain evidence of the commission or attempted commission of a crime; obtain evidence of a violation or attempted violation of a postal statute; or assist in the identification of property, proceeds, or assets forfeitable under law. [1]

In the United States, the United States Postal Service (USPS) regulations constitute the sole authority and procedure for initiating, processing, placing, and using mail covers, and are contained in Title 39, Code of Federal Regulations, Section 233.3 (39 CFR §233.3); and Section 213 of the USPS Administrative Support Manual.

Mail covers may not remain in effect for more than 120 days.
Got a link to the "every piece of mail photographed and stored"?

Not doubting, I'd just like to read the story in toto.

That's right folks...today we learn every piece of US mail is photographed front and back. Why? Because they can, dummy. What's it all mean? I don't have any idea but it can't be good....what makes it any of their business what and who we send a letter to? Do terrorists mail each other letters? What good does having a picture of the envelope do? Why not just steam the fucker open and read it like my first wife did when something arrived for me she didn't recognize? I'd look at a horribly disfigured envelope she'd glued back closed and then look at her....got the mechanic's shrug...she never admitted it. But back to USPS....They hire the dumbest people in the history of Earth to work their counters....my post office used to have a number you could take and a bench to sit on. Not anymore...now you got to lock your knees like a cow and stand there for an hour while some inbred employee chats with an equally inbred customer. When they said they were going to end Saturday mail, I suggested they only deliver on Saturday and take off the rest of the week.....guess what? All the goons behind the counter clapped and cheered me. :doubt:

Such an impatient, judgmental attitude...expected of pompous, self-righteous, condescending, delusional people with superiority complexes.

That's right folks...today we learn every piece of US mail is photographed front and back. Why? Because they can, dummy. What's it all mean? I don't have any idea but it can't be good....what makes it any of their business what and who we send a letter to? Do terrorists mail each other letters? What good does having a picture of the envelope do?

Got a cite that says every piece of mail is photographed? According to actual authorities, not you apparently, there are strict regulations covering its use.

http://cryptome.org/isp-spy/usps-spy.pdf

Next phase: we'll all be micro-chipped for "ObamaCare"...

I don't see how mail covers which are handled by God knows how many people could be considered private. The receptacle I dump my recycle in is filled with mail covers. The collecting of address information by the P.O. is not a violation of the privacy act, nor the privacy policy of the post office.
https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/privacy-policy/welcome.htm

Last edited:
Next phase: we'll all be micro-chipped for "ObamaCare"...

And fitted with an electric collar they'll shock us with if we think about a firearm, motorcycle, BBQ, coal, fracking, or voting GOP.

Got a cite that says every piece of mail is photographed? According to actual authorities, not you apparently, there are strict regulations covering its use.

See above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you're welcome.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now that's a GREAT post!

Such an impatient, judgmental attitude...expected of pompous, self-righteous, condescending, delusional people with superiority complexes.

Joe's a progressive member of Team Obama?

Get outta here!

Wow, someone on the internet said something so it must be true. I'm beginning to think the FBI must have a least a bazillion employees to keep up this level of action. Heck, maybe all of you are FBI agents.

As soon as I knew obamacare was going to be pushed on us, I knew I should get a job with the IRS...in communist regimes the safest place is always working for them in an official capacity.

but I went another route.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now that's a GREAT post!
I'm sure the mail was photographed in this case, but I have my doubts about all mail being photographed. I asked a friend who works in a mail sorting center. He said, he didn't think it was being done where he worked. There are hundreds of area mail processing centers processing billions of pieces of mail. If the post office has kept this a secret, it will be the best kept secret ever.

Forum List

Back