Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

Fuck you and the communist WAPO propaganda merchants!!!!
You are selling a NARRATIVE void of TRUTH and FACTS!!!!
What YOU and the communist Colorado assholes are doing is a REAL INSURRECTION against WE, THE PEOPLE!!!!
See, what you demented Marxist IDIOTS fail to recognize is the FACT that every retarded Marxist revolution in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to be!!!!!
The MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT YOUR TOTOLITARIAN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead and FORCE that shit on us, mother fuckers, DO IT!!!!!
The results won't be what you expect..... :dev3:

This isn't a secret. It was done in the open.

Jesus, you moron. Can you not tell satire?

I can tell a hack being backed into a corner by someone remembering their past fixation on enfranchisement and now seeing his opponents actually being disenfranchised doesn't give a shit.

Its nice of you to admit it’s just because Trump is running for President
Uh, yeah. Of course it's because Trump is running for president since it's a case about whether he is eligible to run for president.

Jesus, are all of you morons today?

I can tell a hack being backed into a corner by someone remembering their past fixation on enfranchisement and now seeing his opponents actually being disenfranchised doesn't give a shit.
Like when you hacks were fixated on preserving filibuster on judicial nominees and now you don't give a shit about it.

Uh, yeah. Of course it's because Trump is running for president since it's a case about whether he is eligible to run for president.

Keep pushing commie.....

Like when you hacks were fixated on preserving filibuster on judicial nominees and now you don't give a shit about it.

The Dems opened that can of worms, and they paid for it.

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU.

Another Dimtard admitting it is all political.

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.
Another aggrieved OP, yelling at clouds about how unfair life is. :rolleyes:

Republicans opened a can of worms about disenfranchisement.

WE LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU.

Not even fucking close, and if you can't figure that out, you are an even bigger hack than I thought.

This is Venezuela level shit, preventing a national candidate from being on a ballot.

Fuck you and the communist WAPO propaganda merchants!!!!
You are selling a NARRATIVE void of TRUTH and FACTS!!!!
What YOU and the communist Colorado assholes are doing is a REAL INSURRECTION against WE, THE PEOPLE!!!!
See, what you demented Marxist IDIOTS fail to recognize is the FACT that every retarded Marxist revolution in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to be!!!!!
The MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT YOUR TOTOLITARIAN BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead and FORCE that shit on us, mother fuckers, DO IT!!!!!
The results won't be what you expect..... :dev3:
Wow. F Minor is sure triggered huh?

Now there’s saliva all over his keyboard

Colorado democrats only are having to do this because the GOP is embracing a criminal that they didnt impeach because they said he would just go away. The GOP should have barred him from the ballot.

The real crime was the 2 bogus impeachments and 91 grand jury ham sandwiches.

Not even fucking close, and if you can't figure that out, you are an even bigger hack than I thought.

This is Venezuela level shit, preventing a national candidate from being on a ballot.
Like when the Republicans were trying to keep Obama off the ballot?

Or like when Trump tried to replace electors with his own?

Or like when Texas tried to remove 6 states from the electoral college?

Or like when Trump tried to have heavily Democratic counties in Wisconsin taken out of the vote total?

You guys started this Venezuela shit.

Like when the Republicans were trying to keep Obama off the ballot?

Or like when Trump tried to replace electors with his own?

Or like when Texas tried to remove 6 states from the electoral college?

Or like when Trump tried to have heavily Democratic counties in Wisconsin taken out of the vote total?

You guys started this Venezuela shit.

That never made it this far, so it's not a comparison.

When he though the election was fraudulent, not preventing anyone from being on the ballot in the first place.

Ditto

Ditto

You are a 1/2 trick pony at best.

I reserve this insult for people I truly despise, but you have earned it.

May you outlive your progeny and your peers and die alone.

Wow. F Minor is sure triggered huh?

Now there’s saliva all over his keyboard
You're fucking damn right I'm FURIOUS over you scumbags trying to FORCE your retarded Marxist Leninist revolution on WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!
Call it triggered and laugh all you want, one way or another, this darkness got to give....... :evil:

That never made it this far, so it's not a comparison.

When he though the election was fraudulent, not preventing anyone from being on the ballot in the first place.

Ditto

Ditto

You are a 1/2 trick pony at best.

I reserve this insult for people I truly despise, but you have earned it.

May you outlive your progeny and your peers and die alone.
Wait, so it's okay for you to try Venezuela shit as long as you fail?

That's the stupidest thing I've heard all week. Congrats, moron. You have proven to be an elite level hack. Truly, goal medal contender in the Olympics of partisan hackery.

You assholes didn't keep anyone off the ballot, you just tried to make it so BALLOTS DON'T EVEN MATTER.

That's the Venezuela bullshit and you're going to vote for that wannabe dictator again because you're a hack.

Forum List

Back