Now the Left is trying to force that Baker to make a transgender cake.

There are worse things in life than being forced to sell a cake to someone you consider yucky
Being required to lie is more than just selling a cake. Not that the baker should be required to make any special order. We don't do special orders should be answer enough for anyone.

Being required to lie is more than just selling a cake. Not that the baker should be required to make any special order. We don't do special orders should be answer enough for anyone.
Wouldn't claiming they don't do special orders, be a LIE?

Even this place has rules. And nobody gets banned without being accused of breaking one of them.
Rules aren't passed by congress. I've been banned from forums for simply having a conservative opinion. Moderator didn't like my attitude. They can ban anyone and nothing can be done about it.

One mans sin, is another mans sanctuary.

If a bakery follows certain religious restrictions, they should be publicly posted and open to sanctions if they violate state regulations.

why sanctions? what is the compelling government interest? The only interest I see is forced ACCEPTANCE vs asked for tolerance.

Rules aren't passed by congress. I've been banned from forums for simply having a conservative opinion. Moderator didn't like my attitude. They can ban anyone and nothing can be done about it.
I'm sure you broke a rule, but claim you were being targeted for being conservative.

I'm sure you broke a rule, but claim you were being targeted for being conservative.
Nope. I made a leftist moderator look like a fool in an argument. There are a few political forums on the internet that are leftist shitholes and they will harass and ban conservatives for no reason. Truth.

why sanctions? what is the compelling government interest? The only interest I see is forced ACCEPTANCE vs asked for tolerance.
All men are created equal. As they go through life they should be treated as such, unless they violate a legal sanction that changes it. Such as schools can keep guns and registered sex offenders away from their grounds.

All men are created equal. As they go through life they should be treated as such, unless they violate a legal sanction that changes it. Such as schools can keep guns and registered sex offenders away from their grounds.

Except when they are religious, then fuck em, right?

Forum List

Back