Now the Left is trying to force that Baker to make a transgender cake.

These uneducated leftists in this thread are a perfect example of why woke needs to be understood as a fascist political movement.
Correct. They blah blah blah about rights and equity and blah some more, but we all know it's really all about submission.

Except when they are religious, then fuck em, right?
As a public entity, schools have to either prohibit the exercise of any religion, or allow access by all religions. And most schools don't want to sanction animal sacrifice on their grounds.
In for a penny, in for a pound.

As a public entity, schools have to either prohibit the exercise of any religion, or allow access by all religions. And most schools don't want to sanction animal sacrifice on their grounds.
Which religion is sacrificing animals?

argumentum ad absurdum. The 1st amendment doesn't mean government has to be hostile to religion, the opposite is true. It just means it can't ESTABLISH a religion, like the Church of England.

I know where you are coming from

Restricting Christian hatred is so oppressive
Your confusion and hatred is in your mind. What you really want is Christians to submit to your demands. Be honest for once and admit it.

Yes, I have. Tell me where it's going on now.

The Supreme Court addressed the constitutionality of animal sacrifice for religious purposes in Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye v. City of Hialeah (1993),

Santería religion uses animal sacrifice

Forum List

Back