Number of Americans living paycheck to paycheck jumps 7 percent, report shows

Un-refuted fact: Bidenflation in Biden's Nazi America:

(The Center Square) – A growing number of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck despite increasing wages, a newly released report found.
PYMNTS and Lending Club released the report, which says that 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, an increase of 7 points since May 2021. The report also found 54% of Baby Boomers and seniors are living paycheck to paycheck.

OP comment: Thanks Joe, you keep ruining Americans lives a home and abroad.

Not true. People making 100 grand can still live pay check to pay check.
People living paycheck to paycheck on 100 grand bought too much house, or too expensive a car, or took too expensive a vacation, or kept buying the latest techno gadget every year.

There is no excuse for a person earning $100k not to have adjusted their lifestyle to allow for a 10% or 15% savings rate.

Doing what? He improved it greatly.
Yup. Before the commies released their virus on the world, we had real wage growth on the low end for the first time in decades, a record low unemployment rate, people moving off food stamps - the type of thing American patriots love to see.

Democrats were in a panic over it.

People living paycheck to paycheck on 100 grand bought too much house, or too expensive a car, or took too expensive a vacation, or kept buying the latest techno gadget every year.

There is no excuse for a person earning $100k not to have adjusted their lifestyle to allow for a 10% or 15% savings rate.

I agree, but they still fall under the living paycheck to paycheck percent. My daughter was this way when she first got her current job. She went from 45 grand a year to 110,000 plus uncapped commission and was constantly broke. She was 25 and still learning how to be disciplined. She is better at it now.

Congrats, Trump helped to spend 8 trillion in four years but he did no such thing in your perception of truth.

Trump only had a Republican Congress for half of his term. The other half where the spending really took place was with a Democrat Congress in which one bill was threatening a government shutdown, and we all know who the media would have blamed for that. Would you like me to list what they spent that money on?

Trump only had a Republican Congress for half of his term. The other half where the spending really took place was with a Democrat Congress in which one bill was threatening a government shutdown, and we all know who the media would have blamed for that. Would you like me to list what they spent that money on?
The Senate was not under the control of the Democrats during Trump.

And if a politician says something, they never just tell people what they want to hear... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
It’s self preservation for her. She knows she could be next. You may not see it but I do. The Democrats went too far left. You disagree?

The problem is they don't teach economics or investments in school. You need to attend college for those things and they are elective courses.

People generally live a lifestyle they can afford, but they are not prepared for unexpected costs like a 40 year high in inflation. That's when they start sinking. This is especially true for people that live far away from work and were paying nearly $200.00 a month for gasoline. That went up by over 50% in one year and that's a hard hit for a family to take. Then we add in groceries for those who have several children.

The problem is they don't teach economics or investments in school. You need to attend college for those things and they are elective courses.

People generally live a lifestyle they can afford, but they are not prepared for unexpected costs like a 40 year high in inflation. That's when they start sinking. This is especially true for people that live far away from work and were paying nearly $200.00 a month for gasoline. That went up by over 50% in one year and that's a hard hit for a family to take. Then we add in groceries for those who have several children.
Yes, they teach economics in high school and college.

It’s self preservation for her. She knows she could be next. You may not see it but I do. The Democrats went too far left. You disagree?

I am sure the people she picks will be far less vocal and obvious about what they are doing

Yes, they teach economics in high school and college.

Maybe they did when you were in school but not today. Back when I was in school they called it civics, and only part of the course was in economics and nothing when it came to investments. When my nephew was in college going for his masters he thought he wasn't paying interest on his credit card. I asked him to show me a statement which he did. His dumb truck driving Uncle had to show him how wrong he was and explain the bill in detail.

(The Center Square) – A growing number of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck despite increasing wages, a newly released report found.
PYMNTS and Lending Club released the report, which says that 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, an increase of 7 points since May 2021. The report also found 54% of Baby Boomers and seniors are living paycheck to paycheck.

OP comment: Thanks Joe, you keep ruining Americans lives a home and abroad.

This is why democrats are headed for a shellacking that not even Dominion can prevent

And being responsible for heat and A/C and gas and electricity and water and keeping a living area/dwelling clean and livable is secondary to a percentage.
Many years ago, I made sure mortgage(rent), council tax, and utilities were paid per month, then I lived on what was left.

A mate used to work in a bank and clients would come in for an interview why they were struggling with the mortgage payments, whilst smoking a cigarette. He gave them no sympathy.

If people struggle to cover the necessities in life, they need help. Those who claim to struggle and buy non necessity items/services, walk on by.

Forum List

Back