NYC is considering removing statues of Washington and Columbus

He could have sold them. You're welcome dumbass.
After he died? And do what with the money? 😄 Stop pleading to me you Soy. Washington was a slaver and we're going to embarrass and ridicule every white who venerates him until they hang their heads in shame as we did to Confederate idolaters. You're just going to have to learn to cope.

Washington was not deplorable. He freed his slaves.
After he died. He beat, whipped, worked black men, women and children for his own profit his entire adult life. Do you clowns really think you're going to save his reputation by shouting that he freed slaves on his death bed? 😄

After he died. He beat, whipped, worked black men, women and children for his own profit his entire adult life. Do you clowns really think you're going to save his reputation by shouting that he freed slaves on his death bed? 😄
His reputation is is tact. He could have been king of the US but went the path of President. Beating, whipping Blacks for profit is an African legacy started before America and still practiced to this day in African Nations and other non-white nations.

Do you clowns really think you are going to accomplish anything besides temporary wokeness by tarnishing American forefathers who did far more good than harm?

7zn9f9.jpg

His reputation is is tact.
Considering this news it isn't. People are starting to question the propaganda around the Founders just as they did the propaganda around the Confederates.
He could have been king of the US but went the path of President. Beating, whipping Blacks for profit is an African legacy started before America and still practiced to this day in African Nations and other non-white nations.
Trying to deflect from Washington's actions by pointing to black slavers isn't going to work. No one is suggesting we venerate black slavers either.

Also your notion of him rejecting the title of King is a matter of perspective. To the free American whites he might not of been a King but to his slaves he was a tyrant.
Do you clowns really think you are going to accomplish anything besides temporary wokeness by tarnishing American forefathers who did far more good than harm?
Yes or you wouldn't be crying so much about it. We seek to fundamentally change your culture from one that is ruled by inane propaganda. Like you telling me about how impressed King George was with Washington's abdication of a crown while not even considering the perspectives of those he ruled in tyranny.

Comment:
This is just more Dumb Democrat hate and racism and it will not solve any problems.
The Democrats should put reparations on a ballot if they are serious.

Oh, I would say not glorifying people who benefited for or caused slavery is a good step in reckoning with our dark past.

Considering this news it isn't. People are starting to question the propaganda around the Founders just as they did the propaganda around the Confederates.

Trying to deflect from Washington's actions by pointing to black slavers isn't going to work. No one is suggesting we venerate black slavers either.

Also your notion of him rejecting the title of King is a matter of perspective. To the free American whites he might not of been a King but to his slaves he was a tyrant.

Yes or you wouldn't be crying so much about it. We seek to fundamentally change your culture from one that is ruled by inane propaganda. Like you telling me about how impressed King George was with Washington's abdication of a crown while not even considering the perspectives of those he ruled in tyranny.
Blacks and non-whites opining slaves before, after American slavery era is not a deflection. By comparison, Washington and America had a brief tenure with Slavery and evolved. When are Africans Nations and non-whites going to do the same?

Washington did more good than harm and in the end, did the right and moral thing. Rather than punishing Washington, you people would do more good by fighting slavery practiced today by African nations and largely non-white nations with the exception of Russia.

America moved on. It’s time you did as well as people with same mindset of punishing America over and over again.

Which has what to do with whether or not we should venerate old dead slavers?

Yes, I'm concerned about this society that my children grow up in more than I do about slavery in other parts of the world. Am I supposed to feel bad about that? Because I don't.
/---/ I'm sure you'll protest any statues of Obama that are erected, just to be fair. And Libs are all about fairness.
Obama told of family's slave-owning history in deep South
An amateur genealogist has revealed a surprise in the family tree of the black contender in the race to be the Democrats’ presidential candidate.
Reitwiesner traced Obama's great-great-great-great-grandfather, George Washington Overall, and found that he owned two slaves in Kentucky: a 15-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man. He also found out that Obama's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, Mary Duvall, also owned a pair of slaves listed in an 1850 census record. They were a 60-year-old man and a 58-year-old woman. In fact, the Duvalls were a wealthy family whose members were descended from a major landowner, Maureen Duvall, whose estate owned at least 18 slaves in the 17th century.

Blacks and non-whites opining slaves before, after American slavery era is not a deflection. By comparison, Washington and America had a brief tenure with Slavery and evolved. When are Africans Nations and non-whites going to do the same?
Again, for your comparison to be apt someone would have to be suggesting that we venerate non white slavers. Who's doing that? You bringing up other slavers that no one is suggesting we venerate is absolutely a deflection. And your argument that Washington evolved is a lie. He died a slaver. Saying America evolved is true buy Washington didn't.
Washington did more good than harm and in the end, did the right and moral thing. Rather than punishing Washington, you people would do more good by fighting slavery practiced today by African nations and largely non-white nations with the exception of Russia.
I don't care about those countries. I care about this one that I and my family live in. Do have anything else other than deflections and pleas?
America moved on. It’s time you did as well as people with same mindset of punishing America over and over again.
America is showing that its moving on by removing monuments to slavers. Maybe try to be less of an obvious bitch about it. 😄

According to you. Maybe not according to others. That's called democracy, Soy Boy. Something Washington denied his slaves.

I'm pointing out that Washington was a slaver, you're the one whining about it. That's typical of cuck whites.
GW didn't enslave anyone you malignant parasites. A bunch of Africans enslaved people, sold them to Arab and Portuguese merchants, and some of those descendants ended up laboring for him.

Not that I expect a piece of shit faggot like you to have a grasp of reality.

/---/ I'm sure you'll protest any statues of Obama that are erected, just to be fair. And Libs are all about fairness.
Obama told of family's slave-owning history in deep South
An amateur genealogist has revealed a surprise in the family tree of the black contender in the race to be the Democrats’ presidential candidate.
Reitwiesner traced Obama's great-great-great-great-grandfather, George Washington Overall, and found that he owned two slaves in Kentucky: a 15-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man. He also found out that Obama's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, Mary Duvall, also owned a pair of slaves listed in an 1850 census record. They were a 60-year-old man and a 58-year-old woman. In fact, the Duvalls were a wealthy family whose members were descended from a major landowner, Maureen Duvall, whose estate owned at least 18 slaves in the 17th century.
I'll protest any statue of Obama's slave owning relatives. What the fuck does that have to do with Obama though? Are you suggesting Obama is guilty for the sins of his ancestors? 😄

GW didn't enslave anyone you malignant parasites. A bunch of Africans enslaved people, sold them to Arab and Portuguese merchants, and some of those descendants ended up laboring for him.

Not that I expect a piece of shit faggot like you to have a grasp of reality.
😄

Get back to when can acknowledge that he was a slaver you Soy.

I'll protest any statue of Obama's slave owning relatives. What the fuck does that have to do with Obama though? Are you suggesting Obama is guilty for the sins of his ancestors? 😄
/---/ Yes, becuase he's half-white and it's guilt by association. Fun Fact: The VP, Heels Up's, family owned slaves in Jamacia.

/---/ Yes, becuase he's half-white and it's guilt by association. Fun Fact: The VP, Heels Up's, family owned slaves in Jamacia.
Yes. Kamala had a white slave owning relative who raped one of her black slave ancestors. Do you need a tissue? 😄

ISIS goes into areas they want to take over and destroys monuments as well…What makes you different?
I'm not part of a violent fundamentalist terrorist group? I advocate for democratic change? Did you really need these differences pointed out to you like you were some Bingo?

Forum List

Back