🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYC Police Commissioner Confirms Trump's Claims

Trump will go up 5% in the polls tomorrow after MUSLIM TERRORISTS KILL 14 INNOCENT AMERICANS in California!

• EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook says son ...
    Ny Daily News ^
    One of the suspects in Wednesday’s mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif. has been identified as Syed Farook, according to reports. Farook was linked to the horrific slaughter that took place at the Inland Regional Center, according to NBC News. After police announced that two suspects — a male and a female — were dead following a car chase and shoot out with police, a search began at a nearby Redlands apartment linked to the suspects. ** “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”
Syed-Farook-Ali.jpg

A minute percentage of the public walked around with a camera in 2001. Now virtually everyone does. It's idiotic to expect everything to be videoed or photographed during that period.
It's idiotic to think that there were massive celebrations and yet no documentation exists. It's idiotic to think that the stations that supposedly aired such a newsworthy event have no records of it. It's idiotic to think that the police wouldn't have been called.

In otber words it's idiotic to believe Trump

There's plenty of documentation. As I posted in another thread, an FBI agent said they received countless phone calls about Muslims celebrating. There are numerous other examples of people reporting celebrations. You simply choose to ignore all the evidence. Unless you see some video from a network news outlet, it's not evidence as far as you're concerned.

"countless phone calls" - none of which could be corroberated with actual evidence. The same sources also reported lots of "crazy" phone calls around 9/11.

Do you believe hearsay claims of UFO's?

There's an FBI file on each phone call, numskull. What do you think needs to be "corroborated?" This isn't a fucking murder case.

I'm sure there is an FBI file on every call they get - even the fruitcakes.

Again - in an era when everyone has a camera, no one - not one single person - got a picture of this? Seriously?

As many have pointed out, it wasn't the age when everyone had a camera. At least, they didn't carry it around with them like we do now.

The rube factor

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg
0120ozombies.jpg

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

And the liberal conspiracy deleted all the footage of the U.S. celebrations, right? What did FOX do with their copies?

How can you be this stupid and have actually lived this long?

Did FOX even exist in 2001?

Yo are you fo real? How old are you?

It's idiotic to think that there were massive celebrations and yet no documentation exists. It's idiotic to think that the stations that supposedly aired such a newsworthy event have no records of it. It's idiotic to think that the police wouldn't have been called.

There's plenty of documentation. As I posted in another thread, an FBI agent said they received countless phone calls about Muslims celebrating. There are numerous other examples of people reporting celebrations. You simply choose to ignore all the evidence. Unless you see some video from a network news outlet, it's not evidence as far as you're concerned.

"countless phone calls" - none of which could be corroberated with actual evidence. The same sources also reported lots of "crazy" phone calls around 9/11.

There's an FBI file on each phone call, numskull. What do you think needs to be "corroborated?" This isn't a fucking murder case.

Again - in an era when everyone has a camera, no one - not one single person - got a picture of this? Seriously?

As many have pointed out, it wasn't the age when everyone had a camera. At least, they didn't carry it around with them like we do now.

So how come so many right winged dingbats are claiming to have seen video footage of it on TV ? DERP?!?!?

No matter how much the evidence piles up, they will continue to deny it. In the first place, they have to paint Trump as a liar because the horse they have hitched their wagon to is a mangy old hag of a liar. In the second place, it doesn't fit their narrative that Islam is just like any other religion and deserves to be treated with respect.

What The Donald says is true **because** he is being accused of lying.

Wow.

You really are the dumbest human being that has ever lived.

Last edited:

No matter how much the evidence piles up, they will continue to deny it. In the first place, they have to paint Trump as a liar because the horse they have hitched their wagon to is a mangy old hag of a liar. In the second place, it doesn't fit their narrative that Islam is just like any other religion and deserves to be treated with respect.

That's an interesting piece of brainwash - what The Donald says is true, *because* he is being accused of lying.

I love it.

You fucking fascist dumbasses will believe anything he tells you. That scares the shit out of me. He's already said he wants to murder the families of people whose relatives are terrorists. Seriously dude. You morons don't want Obama to kill actual known terrorists who happen to be U.S. citizens - but you're a-ok with Donald Trump murdering their families anywhere in the world. That's pretty fucked in the head.

Be AFRAID then mother fucker, he's going to take your BENEFITS away from you!

So how come so many right winged dingbats are claiming to have seen video footage of it on TV ? DERP?!?!?

No one in this forum as said that, dingleberry.

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

And the liberal conspiracy deleted all the footage of the U.S. celebrations, right? What did FOX do with their copies?

How can you be this stupid and have actually lived this long?

Hey dipshit. I know what I saw on TV and if you don't want to believe it then don't. If you want to believe none of those Muslims living in America were pleased about 9-11 then have at it.

No skin of my ass.

Oh and speaking of stupid? You might consider me stupid but I consider you an asshole. Big. Deep. And Wide.

small digital cameras still existed. small film cameras existed too. camcorders were cheap and prevalent - why is it that nobody can produce a single picture or video? why is it that these supposed celebrations went undocumented? why is it that the claim that tv stations broadcast the video is denied by the stations? should we believe that those stations decided to get rid of the footage from their 9/11 coverage? which sounds more plausible to you - that after 9/11, hundreds, if not thousands, of muslims were celebrating in new jersey in the streets and none of their neighbors took pictures or called in the police, the media was present and took film but now denies it ever happened and has destroyed all their footage of the event and their original broadcasts - or that there were no such celebrations?

how about this - if it was broadcast on tv why is it that nobody turned on their vcr? you can't tell me that people weren't recording the news back then

Forum List

Back