🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYC Police Commissioner Confirms Trump's Claims

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

Was it thousands?? Didn't see thousands but I saw celebrators. Any celebrating that tragedy in the US should have been shot.

And yet no one can find any evidence of this.

Well I know what I saw. This was back in 2001 when cell phones were pretty new.

If it happened today everyone would be taking pictures and video's would be on Facebook and Twitter.

I watched people in the US celebrating 9-11 as well as loads of people outside the US doing the same thing. These people were Muslims.
Cell phones were not new in 01. Not all of them had cameras, actually if memory serves few did. Even so, actual cameras still existed, digital and film. Where are the pics and video?

Your right there but on 9-11 most weren't interested in taking pictures or video's. They were all to busy trying to grasp what they were seeing.

I remember watching TV and all that was on was the towers and mayhem. Part of what I saw was a news segment that showed people who were described as Muslims, celebrating 9-11 both in the US and outside the US.

You can believe or not but I know what I saw on a day that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

Was it thousands?? Didn't see thousands but I saw celebrators. Any celebrating that tragedy in the US should have been shot.

If it happened today everyone would be taking pictures and video's would be on Facebook and Twitter.

I watched people in the US celebrating 9-11 as well as loads of people outside the US doing the same thing. These people were Muslims.
Cell phones were not new in 01. Not all of them had cameras, actually if memory serves few did. Even so, actual cameras still existed, digital and film. Where are the pics and video?

Your right there but on 9-11 most weren't interested in taking pictures or video's. They were all to busy trying to grasp what they were seeing.

I remember watching TV and that's all that was on. Part of what I saw was a segment of people who were Muslims, celebrating 9-11 both in the US and outside the US.

You can believe or not but I know what I saw on a day that I will remember for the rest of my life.
So you think all these people that noticed all those supposed muslims supposedly celebrating and none of them took a picture or reported it to the police or called the news stations for a reporter?

And why is it that something you believe you saw on tv is not backed up by the stations?
You know they keep archive footage, right? Why is it something that supposedly aired on tv is now suddenly gone from the face of the earth?

Who knows.

I know what I saw and lying isn't something I do.

You can believe it or not. Doesn't matter one way or the other to me.

That day and what I saw and heard will live in my memory forever.

A minute percentage of the public walked around with a camera in 2001. Now virtually everyone does. It's idiotic to expect everything to be videoed or photographed during that period.

Last edited:

A minute percentage of the public walked around with a camera in 2001. Now virtually everyone does. It's idiotic to expect everything to be videoed or photographed during that period.
It's idiotic to think that there were massive celebrations and yet no documentation exists. It's idiotic to think that the stations that supposedly aired such a newsworthy event have no records of it. It's idiotic to think that the police wouldn't have been called.

In otber words it's idiotic to believe Trump

Last edited:
Chris christie came out and stated, there was NO thousands of muslims celebrating 9-11 in N.J, In addition, I spoke to family in brooklyn and manhattan and no one saw or of heard of muslims celebrating. But some slackjawed pin head rubes in jesusland flyover country just knows trump saw it

Christie calls BS on Trump’s claim that NJ Muslims celebrated on 9/11

Christie calls BS on Trump’s claim that NJ Muslims celebrated on 9/11 | New York Post

Chris Christie is an establishment hosebag who will always side with the leftwing media against Trump. Is word is worth zero.

In 2001 the cell phone industry was in the dark ages compared to today...

They didn't have cameras until 2002 and it was nothing like todays versions...

If you don't believe it who cares? This same group of deniers will continue to tell you this never occurred...

They will only change their perspective when they feel threatened, amazing what has to occur before they react and then it is usually to late...

It's idiotic to think that there were massive celebrations and yet no documentation exists. It's idiotic to think that the stations that supposedly aired such a newsworthy event have no records of it. It's idiotic to think that the police wouldn't have been called.

There's plenty of documentation. As I posted in another thread, an FBI agent said they received countless phone calls about Muslims celebrating. There are numerous other examples of people reporting celebrations. You simply choose to ignore all the evidence. Unless you see some video from a network news outlet, it's not evidence as far as you're concerned.

Chris christie came out and stated, there was NO thousands of muslims celebrating 9-11 in N.J, In addition, I spoke to family in brooklyn and manhattan and no one saw or of heard of muslims celebrating. But some slackjawed pin head rubes in jesusland flyover country just knows trump saw it

Christie calls BS on Trump’s claim that NJ Muslims celebrated on 9/11 | New York Post

Chris Christie is an establishment hosebag who will always side with the leftwing media against Trump. Is word is worth zero.

yea people who live there don't know but a slack jawed inbred in flyover country knows!!!

Last edited:

There's plenty of documentation. As I posted in another thread, an FBI agent said they received countless phone calls about Muslims celebrating. There are numerous other examples of people reporting celebrations. You simply choose to ignore all the evidence. Unless you see some video from a network news outlet, it's not evidence as far as you're concerned.

"countless phone calls" - none of which could be corroberated with actual evidence. The same sources also reported lots of "crazy" phone calls around 9/11.

Do you believe hearsay claims of UFO's?

There were tons of citizen photographs coming from 9/11.

I remember watching TV and all that was on was the towers and mayhem. Part of what I saw was a news segment that showed people who were described as Muslims, celebrating 9-11 both in the US and outside the US.

If there were news segments showing Muslims celebrating within the US, then we certainly should be able to find them and I would think they would have been produced by Trump. Even outside the US, there was very little "Muslim celebration".

"countless phone calls" - none of which could be corroberated with actual evidence. The same sources also reported lots of "crazy" phone calls around 9/11.

Do you believe hearsay claims of UFO's?

There's an FBI file on each phone call, numskull. What do you think needs to be "corroborated?" This isn't a fucking murder case.

How long do you think it will be before the left finally admits defeat? That's right . . . . never.

BREAKING NEWS: In an exclusive interview with One America News Network's Cameron Cramer, NYC Police Commissioner on 9/11, Bernard Kerik, confirms Trump's statements of numerous celebrations after the 9/11 attacks.

(Excerpt) Read more at

What was the NYC police commissioner doing in New Jersey?

yea people who live there don't know but a slack jawed inbred in flyover country knows!!!

And politicians never lie, right?

My memories of 9-11 was that Muslims were terrified. The saw the magnitude of the attacks and were afraid they would be blamed. I live in NJ and the Muslims in our community went out of their way to make it clear that they did not support the attacks

The rube factor

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

Forum List

Back