🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NYC Police Commissioner Confirms Trump's Claims

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

And the liberal conspiracy deleted all the footage of the U.S. celebrations, right? What did FOX do with their copies?

How can you be this stupid and have actually lived this long?

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

And the liberal conspiracy deleted all the footage of the U.S. celebrations, right? What did FOX do with their copies?

might be going for a stephanie award

• BOMBSHELL: Video Proves TRUMP WAS RIGHT About Muslims Celebrating 9/11 Attack
    RIGHT WING TRIBUNE ^ | December 2, 2015 | Dean James III
    The media have spent the last two weeks hammering Donald Trump for saying that Muslims were celebrating the 9/11 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. In spite of numerous eyewitness accounts and reports, the liberals have called Trump a LIAR! Well, a newly discovered video from the aftermath of the attacks proves that Trump was absolutely right. It comes from the CBS New York affiliate, showing famed investigative reporter Pablo Guzman — visibly disgusted — as he reports on the police and FBI response to shocking, horrific scene right — as Trump himself claimed — in Jersey City, Top...

Chris christie came out and stated, there was NO thousands of muslims celebrating 9-11 in N.J, In addition, I spoke to family in brooklyn and manhattan and no one saw or of heard of muslims celebrating. But some slackjawed pin head rubes in jesusland flyover country just knows trump saw it

Christie calls BS on Trump’s claim that NJ Muslims celebrated on 9/11

Christie calls BS on Trump’s claim that NJ Muslims celebrated on 9/11 | New York Post

Chris Christie is an establishment hosebag who will always side with the leftwing media against Trump. Is word is worth zero.

yea people who live there don't know but a slack jawed inbred in flyover country knows!!!

And politicians never lie, right?
where are the tapes? People I know (family)who live in manhattan and brooklyn said there were NO reports of muslims cheering, I even asked a cousin of mine, now a retired judge in NJ. same thing, no such thing happend

There were not 'thousands' of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9/11

Jersey City was then, and continues to be today, incredibly diverse, with a large Muslim community. Had there been any evidence that so many people were publicly celebrating the downing of the Twin Towers in Jersey City, the press and our constituents would have noticed it and would have called our office.

There were not 'thousands' of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9/11 | Fox News

There were not 'thousands' of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9/11

Jersey City was then, and continues to be today, incredibly diverse, with a large Muslim community. Had there been any evidence that so many people were publicly celebrating the downing of the Twin Towers in Jersey City, the press and our constituents would have noticed it and would have called our office.

There were not 'thousands' of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9/11 | Fox News

HILLARY.......BOSNIA.....SNIPERFIRE!!!!!!!! Perhaps Trump MISSPOKE as HILLARY SUPPOSEDLY DID, BUT SHE WAS THERE WALKING AROUND WITH HER DAUGHTER UNDER THE SNIPER FIRE!!!!! Want to see the video of her LIES then?

I saw the Muslim 9-11 celebration last year. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were singing and dancing in the streets to celebrate their great victory

My memories of 9-11 was that Muslims were terrified. The saw the magnitude of the attacks and were afraid they would be blamed. I live in NJ and the Muslims in our community went out of their way to make it clear that they did not support the attacks
Yeah, and we can believe you because we know how honest you are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The rube factor

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg
0120ozombies.jpg

Did FOX even exist in 2001?

Chris christie came out and stated, there was NO thousands of muslims celebrating 9-11 in N.J, In addition, I spoke to family in brooklyn and manhattan and no one saw or of heard of muslims celebrating. But some slackjawed pin head rubes in jesusland flyover country just knows trump saw it

Christie calls BS on Trump’s claim that NJ Muslims celebrated on 9/11 | New York Post

Chris Christie is an establishment hosebag who will always side with the leftwing media against Trump. Is word is worth zero.

yea people who live there don't know but a slack jawed inbred in flyover country knows!!!

where are the tapes? People I know (family)who live in manhattan and brooklyn said there were NO reports of muslims cheering, I even asked a cousin of mine, now a retired judge in NJ. same thing, no such thing happend

So a friend of your second cousin says it isn't true? Now that's some credible evidence. The people cheering live in NEW JERSEY, dumbass, not Manhattan or Brooklyn.

No matter how much the evidence piles up, they will continue to deny it. In the first place, they have to paint Trump as a liar because the horse they have hitched their wagon to is a mangy old hag of a liar. In the second place, it doesn't fit their narrative that Islam is just like any other religion and deserves to be treated with respect.

I saw the Muslim 9-11 celebration last year. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were singing and dancing in the streets to celebrate their great victory

We understand you were one of the LEADERS of the dancing....ALLAH AKBAR!
Seems like you were one of the ones yelling praise jesus after the PP attack

I'm agnostic, you fool! But do recognize you have no ethics, moral, or principles, baby killer!

No matter how much the evidence piles up, they will continue to deny it. In the first place, they have to paint Trump as a liar because the horse they have hitched their wagon to is a mangy old hag of a liar. In the second place, it doesn't fit their narrative that Islam is just like any other religion and deserves to be treated with respect.
You have a strange definition of 'evidence.' Almost as if you thing it means "unfounded bullshit"

Cell phones were not new in 01. Not all of them had cameras, actually if memory serves few did. Even so, actual cameras still existed, digital and film. Where are the pics and video?

A minute percentage of the public walked around with a camera in 2001. Now virtually everyone does. It's idiotic to expect everything to be videoed or photographed during that period.
It's idiotic to think that there were massive celebrations and yet no documentation exists. It's idiotic to think that the stations that supposedly aired such a newsworthy event have no records of it. It's idiotic to think that the police wouldn't have been called.

In otber words it's idiotic to believe Trump

There's plenty of documentation. As I posted in another thread, an FBI agent said they received countless phone calls about Muslims celebrating. There are numerous other examples of people reporting celebrations. You simply choose to ignore all the evidence. Unless you see some video from a network news outlet, it's not evidence as far as you're concerned.

"countless phone calls" - none of which could be corroberated with actual evidence. The same sources also reported lots of "crazy" phone calls around 9/11.

Do you believe hearsay claims of UFO's?

There's an FBI file on each phone call, numskull. What do you think needs to be "corroborated?" This isn't a fucking murder case.

I'm sure there is an FBI file on every call they get - even the fruitcakes.

Again - in an era when everyone has a camera, no one - not one single person - got a picture of this? Seriously?

Last edited:

So a friend of your second cousin says it isn't true? Now that's some credible evidence. The people cheering live in NEW JERSEY, dumbass, not Manhattan or Brooklyn.

Well show me "dumbass" - someone must have snapped a picture...someone else claimed they saw it on a newscast - well, where is the footage?

You have a strange definition of 'evidence.' Almost as if you thing it means "unfounded bullshit"

Well Trump "saw it"...(even though he wasn't there....), therefore it must be true!

My memories of 9-11 was that Muslims were terrified. The saw the magnitude of the attacks and were afraid they would be blamed. I live in NJ and the Muslims in our community went out of their way to make it clear that they did not support the attacks

So the ones who flew the planes into the twin towers what where they?

Forum List

Back