NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

Six cops could have stepped back and let the guy calm down

Instead, they needed to show who was boss

A real police officer does not defend the violations of people's rights.
THIRTY arrests---
he was trying to arrest him --plain and simple
EG did not comply
the cop was NOT trying kill him, but to subdue him
this is simple stuff that you do not understand because your brain is washed

For petty nothing stuff. Just think what this costs the taxpayers compared to what they were losing by him selling someone a smoke for .50 cents.
THIRTY arrests .......
......what's ruining the US is you people ALLOWING criminals to get paid for committing crime...no wonder the black race is a failure
....black Mosby did the same thing----when the cops were found innocent
= STUPID

Until the police learn that they can not freely violate the civil rights of others like they once did it's going to cost the taxpayers millions of more dollars.

If you feel this is a good use of your money.............
most of the cops are found NOT guilty or not even charged
hahahhahah
it's not the cops--it's the criminals and people like you who are PRO criminal

You're because they usually get racist like you on the jury who let them off.

THIRTY arrests---
he was trying to arrest him --plain and simple
EG did not comply
the cop was NOT trying kill him, but to subdue him
this is simple stuff that you do not understand because your brain is washed

For petty nothing stuff. Just think what this costs the taxpayers compared to what they were losing by him selling someone a smoke for .50 cents.
THIRTY arrests .......
......what's ruining the US is you people ALLOWING criminals to get paid for committing crime...no wonder the black race is a failure
= STUPID

Until the police learn that they can not freely violate the civil rights of others like they once did it's going to cost the taxpayers millions of more dollars.

hahahhahah

Let me ask you a serious question.

Do you believe that police officers go out on the beat with the idea of shooting America's Sacred Cow, the African American youth?

Police officers know what happened to Officer Wilson in Ferguson, the guys in Baltimore who were involved in the Freddie Gay incident, Zimmerman in Sanford, etc. Even if they were found not guilty, they still lost their jobs, got sued up the wazoo, incurred humongous legal bills, basically their lives were ruined when a Sacred Cow was slain.

They would have to be pretty foolish to go out and shoot black youths , just because they are prejudiced against blacks.

Live updates: NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo fired - CNN

Not surprising, since the Judge reviewing the case recommended it, and the current Police Chief is nothing more than a DiBlasio shill.

Needless to say the PBA isn't happy about this:

4adfac9c-ecef-4c98-8060-018a08e19948.png
The asshole should be in jail

Not surprising, since the Judge reviewing the case recommended it, and the current Police Chief is nothing more than a DiBlasio shill.

really?

why?

Do you think that Officer Pantaleo purposed killed this guy? Or his intent is irrelevant because
Garner was a Sacred Cow who should never be touched at all?

really?

why?

Do you think that Officer Pantaleo purposed killed this guy? Or his intent is irrelevant because
He was negligent in his duties
A man died

really?

why?

He was negligent in his duties
A man died

So the police commander has decreed, and as a result he was fired.

But its a different story when you propose imprisoning someone or asking them to have a seat in the electric chair.

really?

why?

Nobody should be touched while simply standing on the sidewalk.

really?

why?

Mr. Garner was in alleged violation of NYC's progressive cigarette tax ordinance. He wasn't just "simply standing on the sidewalk". As a result, the officers decided to run in him, but Garner had a problem with that.

really?

why?

Mr. Garner was in alleged violation of NYC's progressive cigarette tax ordinance. He wasn't just "simply standing on the sidewalk". As a result, the officers decided to run in him, but Garner had a problem with that.

No he wasn't. I'm not sure why people (you) feel you have to make things up to continue with a false point. They simply recognized him as someone who had done it in the past. You can not search someone over that.

One question........Did Garner have a medical history? Did Garner have medical care? Did Garner have many operations? Did Garner have ongoing medical care? Did Garner because of his weight make that medical care even more intensive? Did Garner on balance in his work life deserve to have medical care? Did Garner cost the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions of dollars for medical care during his life? In real terms, in survival of the fittest, did the system keep a person alive that was useless to the culture? This has a relationship with the cop in only his health. This cop was fired because the pressure never relented on this case. But there are so many more potential cases......From lake corr to lcso in the lake of fire to anywhere else where abuses take place. Millenium lessons learned...

really?

why?

No he wasn't. I'm not sure why people (you) feel you have to make things up to continue with a false point. They simply recognized him as someone who had done it in the past. You can not search someone over that.

Someone having done it in the past, might be a good reason to think he is doing it in the present. Something definitely for 12 angry men to sort out. Sure, they were a little bit rough on him. But the police were pretty rough on Roger Stone and Paul Manafort with pre-dawn raids, and libs said nothing about that. And they were rough with little Elian Gonzalez, even using Assault Weapons to send him back to Fidel.

really?

why?

Someone having done it in the past, might be a good reason to think he is doing it in the present.

You can think it all you want.

Something definitely for 12 angry men to sort out. Sure, they were a little bit rough on him. But the police were pretty rough on Roger Stone and Paul Manafort with pre-dawn raids, and libs said nothing about that. And they were rough with little Elian Gonzalez, even using Assault Weapons to send him back to Fidel.

Has nothing to do with anything I've argued.

Evil wins again. The immoral and disgusting left, claims a victim, and destroys themselves in the process.

It's amazing how scumy the left wing really is. They trained these police officers, did they not? They followed the training they were given, did they not? And now they punish police, for doing exactly as they were told.

I do have to admit though, that I would have quit that job a month after that whole thing went down. You could see that everyone was against you for doing your job.... so why would you do that? Why would you go to work knowing that if you don't do your job, you get in trouble, and if you do your job, you get in trouble?

I'm not sure if that officer is a better man than me, or a fool.

By your logic then a cop could not risk killing someone they are trying to arrest unless that person is committing a capital crime.

So basically they could only attempt to arrest people who commit first degree murder, and then only in States with the death penalty.
No, that's not my logic, that's your fucked up "logic"

Your statement implies what I described.
My statement implies no such thing, what's tripping you up is your inability to correctly interpret what I said.

There's no need to complicate the matter, lethal force in defense of one's life or the lives of others is what defines the lawful use of force even for cops. Shooting someone in the back who's fleeing because they have outstanding warrants for failing to pay child support doesn't warrant killing someone over yet far too many law enforcement officers have no problem at all immediatley escalating the situation because they erroneously believe that being a cop in America allows them to lawfully brutalize and kill their fellow human beings, even when the subject poses no actual threat to them except perhaps in the cop's own mind.

By your logic then a cop could not risk killing someone they are trying to arrest unless that person is committing a capital crime.

So basically they could only attempt to arrest people who commit first degree murder, and then only in States with the death penalty.

My statement implies no such thing, what's tripping you up is your inability to correctly interpret what I said.

There's no need to complicate the matter, lethal force in defense of one's life or the lives of others is what defines the lawful use of force even for cops. Shooting someone in the back who's fleeing because they have outstanding warrants for failing to pay child support doesn't warrant killing someone over yet far too many law enforcement officers have no problem at all immediatley escalating the situation because they erroneously believe that being a cop in America allows them to lawfully brutalize and kill their fellow human beings, even when the subject poses no actual threat to them except perhaps in the cop's own mind.

If a police officer hollers at a fleeing criminal, "stop or I'll shoot", he loses credibility if the criminal doesn't stop and he doesn't shoot.

The credibility of the police force is important.

THIRTY arrests .......
= STUPID

hahahhahah

Do you believe that police officers go out on the beat with the idea of shooting America's Sacred Cow, the African American youth?

Police officers know what happened to Officer Wilson in Ferguson, the guys in Baltimore who were involved in the Freddie Gay incident, Zimmerman in Sanford, etc. Even if they were found not guilty, they still lost their jobs, got sued up the wazoo, incurred humongous legal bills, basically their lives were ruined when a Sacred Cow was slain.

They would have to be pretty foolish to go out and shoot black youths , just because they are prejudiced against blacks.
How in the hell does Zimmerman get mentioned in a discussion regarding actual police officers?

THIRTY arrests .......
= STUPID

hahahhahah

How in the hell does Zimmerman get mentioned in a discussion regarding actual police officers?

Zimmerman had his life ruined by false charges as well, after capping a Sacred Cow, a black youth. He endured tremendous legal bills, lost his entire hope of becoming a cop or being elected to the Presidency. And he was a quasi-cop,as a sworn member of the Block Watch.

If a police officer hollers at a fleeing criminal, "stop or I'll shoot", he loses credibility if the criminal doesn't stop and he doesn't shoot.

The credibility of the police force is important.
Then maybe he should be shouting his intentions because as the situation changes, he's supposed to be able to change his actions accordingly, not follow up shooting and killing someone unnecessary simply because he wants to save face. This is exactly that aforementioned lack of integrity that I brought up. Determining what to do, not according to what is lawful, reasonable and right, but instead on how likely one is to get away with said act or being concerned with "how will it look"?

So I take it you're not familiar with the fleeing felon rule? Don't worry you're not alone as many cops are apparently oblivious to it as well

Abstract: In its decision, the Court held that apprehension by the use of deadly force is a seizure subject to the reasonableness requirement of the fourth amendment, and that its use to prevent the escape of all felony suspects was constitutionally impermissible. The proper rule, as the court suggests, would allow the use of deadly force only when a suspect poses a substantial risk of serious physical harm. However, a major problem with the decision is that it requires a police office to be practically certain that a suspect is dangerous without providing any guidance to the arresting officer for making this determination. A better approach would be to emphasize the risk encountered by the officer in a specific situation, but also to allow the officer to be guided by the nature of the crime involved. This approach would limit the use of deadly force to inherently dangerous situations, while also providing the protection needed to the arresting officer and the general public. 121 footnotes.
In other words, taking off because the cops recognize you and you don't want to go to jail because you have warrants out or for whatever reason is worlds apart from a fleeing felon who just robbed a bank and shot the security officer and a couple of bank customers although some cops want to treat them both as the same level of threat requiring shooting the subject in the back and killing them.

That is what is so disturbing about so many of you, that you don't see any difference between the two situations. And/or you just don't care that there is a difference.

Forum List

Back