NYT: Daughter of doctor who helped Trump avoid the draft speaks up

Bone Spur isn't a soldier. He just plays one on TV.

Just like he plays an apprentice President on TV.

trump-uniform.jpg
Notice those neatness medals?

Which branch did obamaturd serve in?

The volunteer army branch

Crooked Donnie dodged the draft

Uhm no Ears didn't. Dear gawd, dumbass
Obama didnt have a draft to dodge. Drumpf was too much of a coward so he had bone spurs.
Did obamaturd volunteer to serve his country? No. Hymn too cowardly and high on cocaine dreaming he had a father!
What does that have to do with Bone Spurs dodging his duty to serve his country? Please dont come back with "But Obama". He has nothing to do with the orange draft dodger.

Form the article!

“I know it was a favor,” said one daughter, Dr. Elysa Braunstein, 56, who along with her sister, Sharon Kessel, 53, shared the family’s account for the first time publicly when contacted by The New York Times.

Elysa Braunstein said the implication from her father was that Mr. Trump did not have a disqualifying foot ailment. “But did he examine him? I don’t know,” she said.“

What this means is that the NYT has published an article in which these two fine doctors have openly admitted that their father falsified medical records and that they were and are willing to breach the doctor patient confidentiality. Don’t use them.

If Trump had bone spurs at 22, wouldn't he still have them now? Have had them all through his life?
They must cause some issues or he wouldn't have been exempted from the service because of them. Did he wear special shoes? See doctors about the bone spurs?
I suppose we won't ever know. Maybe we should request a foot examination as well as his tax returns.
lol

Obama didnt have a draft to dodge. Drumpf was too much of a coward so he had bone spurs.

Ears would have washed out anyway...or got fragged
I agree. Orange Ears would have washed out. I disagree he would have gotten fragged. He wouldnt have made it that far.

/----/ How did Billy (I loathe the military) Clintoon avoid Vietnam?

But....but....but...but..but...CLINTON!

You do know that every time you play the "whatabout" game all you do is prove how alike Trump is to whomever you are evoking...right? Are you smart enough to grasp that fact?
History is history, right?
It's open game for a sitting president and a former president to be discussed about
methods of keeping out of the Vietnam Police Action.
Unless, the democrats have some kind of clearance for not have it discussed.

Once again...I think it is great for the Trump sheep to keep going "whatabout..." every time they do they prove that I am correct that Trump is no different

Form the article!

“I know it was a favor,” said one daughter, Dr. Elysa Braunstein, 56, who along with her sister, Sharon Kessel, 53, shared the family’s account for the first time publicly when contacted by The New York Times.

Elysa Braunstein said the implication from her father was that Mr. Trump did not have a disqualifying foot ailment. “But did he examine him? I don’t know,” she said.“

What this means is that the NYT has published an article in which these two fine doctors have openly admitted that their father falsified medical records and that they were and are willing to breach the doctor patient confidentiality. Don’t use them.
Sounds more like Drumpf found some more of the "best people" so he could be a coward without getting caught.

Did obamaturd volunteer to serve his country? No. Hymn too cowardly and high on cocaine dreaming he had a father!
What does that have to do with Bone Spurs dodging his duty to serve his country? Please dont come back with "But Obama". He has nothing to do with the orange draft dodger.
Did the obamaturd serve? Which branch?

I agree. Orange Ears would have washed out. I disagree he would have gotten fragged. He wouldnt have made it that far.

Weak sauce Asslips. Find any white womens yet? Lol dumbass racist

Weak sauce Asslips. Find any white womens yet? Lol dumbass racist
Great deflection. You must be in a rage that Drumpfs draft dodging has been brought to light and is no longer just speculation. :rolleyes:

He was too busy snorting coke, smoking blunts and getting nailed in the ass

/----/ How did Billy (I loathe the military) Clintoon avoid Vietnam?

But....but....but...but..but...CLINTON!

You do know that every time you play the "whatabout" game all you do is prove how alike Trump is to whomever you are evoking...right? Are you smart enough to grasp that fact?
History is history, right?
It's open game for a sitting president and a former president to be discussed about
methods of keeping out of the Vietnam Police Action.
Unless, the democrats have some kind of clearance for not have it discussed.

Once again...I think it is great for the Trump sheep to keep going "whatabout..." every time they do they prove that I am correct that Trump is no different
/—-/ Yet you never bash the democRATs

What does that have to do with Bone Spurs draft dodging? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back