Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

you people are going to be sooooo sad at the outcome of this bullshit partisan attack

Are you going to come back and admit you were wrong when the sky falls down on Obama's head over this? Answer honestly now!

Or are you going to come back and tell us he was framed and make more excuses for him and not believe the results?

I bet you do the excuse thing....

:asshole:

you people are going to be sooooo sad at the outcome of this bullshit partisan attack

Partisanship our asses. This President is fucking with the lives of others. Blood is on his hands.

What part of this don't you get?

WHY is he covering this up?

It's sick that TDM supports liars who are responsiblke for the deaths of innocent Americans...

She is a sick fucker...

Nope its hackery becasue the docs Issa was demanding are illegal to release.

you guys are really fucking your sellves on this one

The media and the Obama regime are operating in unison not just in message but in strategies as well.

Obama has decided that instead of changing the law he will simply ignore the law.

The media has decided that instead of objectively reporting on this issue, they will simply ignore it.

Nothing new there. The Liberal Media is deeply corrupt. But the good thing is, most Americans now understand that. The old dinosaur Media can't get away with their lies like they used to. More & more people are calling them on their dishonesty. Justice will prevail in this case. I truly believe that. Brian Terry's death will not be in vain.

hahahahahahahah

your going to be sosooo sad at how this plays out

And so the melt down has begun...........sweetie you need to go read the comments at CNN and MSNBC...........your side is losing big time. Obama looks like a little p*ssy, trying everything in the book to save his butt.

I'm not sure you will be able to handle what's going to happen to your side. Please up your meds in the next couple of days, K??? We all worry about you. Poor thing.

This is what happens to a party that lives on a steady diet of partisn lies.

bad info in bad decisions out.

This right here is why your party is dying

No one is dying here Tdm. However? YOUR credability is taking a Fast And Furious beating.:eusa_whistle:

I humbly disagree. She didnt have credibility to begin with.

Smack! Ouch! Bang! Ya got me pardner...
icon10.gif

Hey this all just a hallucinatory, partisan attack all because Holder is BLACK

Dont you get it ??? Lol

Yeah...that's what I've been hearing...usual suspects using the Race Card...

I don't buy it for a minute.

There is a reason this story was only BIG on fox news.

Fox fucked you people good this time

Front Page of ABCnews........White House Invokes Executive Privilege on 'Fast and Furious' Documents - ABC News

CBS news......read the comments, too: White House asserts executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

MSNBC, read the comments: Obama invokes executive privilege over DOJ documents - First Read

So no, Fox isn't the only one carrying this partisan idiot.

yoiur guy started the program and HOLDER ended it.

funny that one huh?

Yes... Bush did have a program LIKE this one. But they found out right from the beginning that it wasn't going to work and they shut it down.

Your boy decided to start it back up again...so it is NOT the same as Bush. Bush knew people could end up getting killed, Obama didn't care.

I think you are REALLY scared, aren't you~
You know you're wrong and you're just not going to admit it....you'll make excuses for even a murderer.

Man i wish i could neg rep you again!

To bad you can't.

I think I'll just ignore Truthsplatters from now on. She's so partisan she can't see that a US citizen was killed because of a damned DOJ program.

She keeps defleting to everything except that cold hard fact. Funny how those cold hard facts don't seem to resonate with her when they pertain to Dems.

Womans such a fucking loser.

Let's take the easy way out and vote his sorry ass outta office. that way we'll get rid of Holder too..

Yeah...I don't think we can stomach another Impeachment...it's better to just vote his ass out of office.

I think it would be a waste of time. By the time we had the proceedures going for it, it would be election time and Obama would be screaming about how he is being unfairly attacked by the right.

let's make him stick to the issues. that way he cant distract people from them.

There is a reason this story was only BIG on fox news.

Fox fucked you people good this time

Front Page of ABCnews........White House Invokes Executive Privilege on 'Fast and Furious' Documents - ABC News

CBS news......read the comments, too: White House asserts executive privilege over Fast and Furious documents - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

MSNBC, read the comments: Obama invokes executive privilege over DOJ documents - First Read

So no, Fox isn't the only one carrying this partisan idiot.

The twatwaffle will just continue to stick her fingers in her ears and shout "lalalalalala"

Here's hoping for a drunk bus driver to mistake her for a speed bump

Let's take the easy way out and vote his sorry ass outta office. that way we'll get rid of Holder too..

Yeah...I don't think we can stomach another Impeachment...it's better to just vote his ass out of office.

I think it would be a waste of time. By the time we had the proceedures going for it, it would be election time and Obama would be screaming about how he is being unfairly attacked by the right.

let's make him stick to the issues. that way he cant distract people from them.

Whatever issues he has left which is NIL. But you're correct.

Forum List

Back