Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

I feel vindicated today. From the very beginning Fast and Furious and the excuse that was given didn't make sense and seemed bizarre.

Why would the ATF force gun store along the border to sell thousands of assault weapons to known criminals and then have absolutely zero way of tracking them?

What was the ultimate goal?

I said this was going to be huge from the beginning. There has been no one held accountable for the death of Brain Terry and the countless, and possibly continuing deaths of Mexican civilians.

We know for a fact that Holder has lied or retracted statements at least six times since the beginning of this investigation.

What are they hiding?

I'd like to see all the drug war supporting nanny-statist stand up and say "And I helped"!

You know damn right well that the fervor and feigned outrage that the Democrat Party showed for every concocted supposed scandal, of which they fabricated almost weekly, during Bush's presidency would be at monumental levels had this occurred under a Republican president.

Clinton fired every single damn US attorney upon taking office, Bush fires seven and you are in some uproar.

Under Obama, under the leadership of his Justice Dept. the ATF allowed known criminals, meth addicts that we know of, to purchase thousands of assault weapons all of which the ATF video taped, and then allowed those guns to simply disappear only to reappear at the scene of murders all across Mexico and the US border.

People have died, and no one has been held responsible. Is that acceptable to you? It is so obvious that this administration is engaging in a cover up that you have to be willfully ignorant to think otherwise.

Eric Holder caught lying to Darrell Issa , commits Perjury - Operation Gun Runner Fast and Furious - YouTube

I feel vindicated today. From the very beginning Fast and Furious and the excuse that was given didn't make sense and seemed bizarre.

Why would the ATF force gun store along the border to sell thousands of assault weapons to known criminals and then have absolutely zero way of tracking them?

I said this was going to be huge from the beginning. There has been no one held accountable for the death of Brain Terry and the countless, and possibly continuing deaths of Mexican civilians.

We know for a fact that Holder has lied or retracted statements at least six times since the beginning of this investigation.

What are they hiding?

I'd like to see all the drug war supporting nanny-statist stand up and say "And I helped"!

I understand that point you keep trying to make, but it has nothing to do with holding Obama & Holder accountable. It doesn't excuse or justify this awful situation.

Issa's motive has nothing to do with holding them accountable. It's all about how to make political hay with lies and misrepresentations as big as the Right Wing echo chamber.

Anyone who supports the war on Americans who use non-government approved subtances helped kill Brian Terry.

I understand that point you keep trying to make, but it has nothing to do with holding Obama & Holder accountable. It doesn't excuse or justify this awful situation.

Issa's motive has nothing to do with holding them accountable. It's all about how to make political hay with lies and misrepresentations as big as the Right Wing echo chamber.

Anyone who supports the war on Americans who use non-government approved subtances helped kill Brian Terry.

So you're saying there is no reason we need to see what happened?? It's all political so it should just be forgotten?? Holder and Obama had nothing to do with Fast & Furious, you've seen the documents they won't release, huh??

What are they hiding?

You know damn right well that the fervor and feigned outrage that the Democrat Party showed for every concocted supposed scandal, of which they fabricated almost weekly, during Bush's presidency would be at monumental levels had this occurred under a Republican president.

Clinton fired every single damn US attorney upon taking office, Bush fires seven and you are in some uproar.

Under Obama, under the leadership of his Justice Dept. the ATF allowed known criminals, meth addicts that we know of, to purchase thousands of assault weapons all of which the ATF video taped, and then allowed those guns to simply disappear only to reappear at the scene of murders all across Mexico and the US border.

People have died, and no one has been held responsible. Is that acceptable to you? It is so obvious that this administration is engaging in a cover up that you have to be willfully ignorant to think otherwise.

Eric Holder caught lying to Darrell Issa , commits Perjury - Operation Gun Runner Fast and Furious - YouTube

Yep Clinton fired 93 of them across the board...:eusa_whistle:

if not an AK47, Terry would have died anyway...with some other arms..

This was not about the death ofr Terry.

This was about an operation that ionvolved the sale of arms to the enemy of an ally.

When all at the top swore they knew nothing about it....it became ALL about "who was lying"

It is that simple.

Why do you not care about whether or not the AG or the WH was lying?

people died in this. Blood was spilled with knowledge of a select FEW...

How idiotic can you be?

Well now you're just spinning. Hundreds of innocents are dead, including an American Border Patrol Agent. Yet you're perfectly willing to give them a pass. I find that very sad and disingenuous on your part. You shouldn't be defending them on this one.

people died in this. Blood was spilled with knowledge of a select FEW...

How idiotic can you be?

He made it over to the liberal sites to get his talking points, this morning he was waiting on "facts". :lol:

How many time you going to float that lie?

The Bush White House leaked the identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame after her husband, Joe Wilson, published a damaging 2003 New York Times op-ed questioning what President Bush had said about Saddam Hussein's supposed quest for weapons of mass destruction.

An investigation, conducted by Fitzgerald, found that along with Armitage two high-level administration officials had leaked the information: Karl Rove and I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, chief of staff for Vice President Dick Cheney. Libby subsequently was convicted and sentenced to prison for crimes related to the leak and subsequent cover-up. Bush later commuted Libby's sentence so he never spent any time in prison.

The investigation clearly showed that Plame was a covert operative whose cover was blown by senior Bush administration officials and the leak compromised national security.

According to Fitzgerald, after Wilson criticized President Bush's assertions about Iraq and weapons of mass destruction, the White House engaged in a "concerted action" to "discredit, punish, or seek revenge against" Wilson. Libby leaked Plame's identity to a reporter as did Rove.

Fitzgerald also determined that Plame's status as a CIA official was classified. Furthermore, news reports have indicated that the CIA believed the damage caused by the leak "was serious enough to warrant an investigation" and that the subsequent disclosure of Plame's CIA front company likely put other agents' work at risk. And Fitzgerald stated that Plame's identity had been protected by the CIA "not just for the officer, but for the nation's security."

Oh how quickly leftists invoke Bush.

Deflect, blame, insult, wash, rinse, repeat.

Stay focused. Thousands of assault weapons were given to Mexican drug cartels that were used to murder civilians and at least one Border Patrol Agent. Not one person has been held responsible.

Under oath Holder as lied, or at least retracted, his statements six times and has refused to release documents that would reveal who the hell authorized this criminal operation.

Someone is going to be held responsible, and no it is not going to be Dubya.

Psst all that was posted disproved your lie about the Plame leak.

Issa's witch hunt is nothing but political threater.

What lie? I didn't say anything about the Plame issue. You know why? Because it has nothing to do with what this thread is about. It isn't relevant at all to the present.

This was about an operation that ionvolved the sale of arms to the enemy of an ally.

When all at the top swore they knew nothing about it....it became ALL about "who was lying"

It is that simple.

I'm sorry, but I wholly disagree that the lives lost by these weapons are inconsequential, or that each and every single one would have died regardless--it is the reason for this investigation. Justice for those lost, someone will be held accountable.

Put me down in the "who gives a fuck" collum.

figures you don't care about Fast and Furious that got Americans killed along with how many Latinos you all profess to care so much about

It was Mexican Nationals who Killed Brian Terry. If any federal program is to blame it's the Drug War.

killed by guns that Holder gave to them. He sure loves Americans don't he? They said he died for his country and his country owes the family the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I feel sorry for Brian Terry's family.

You're deranged. Such skewed and twisted logic.

In your mind whoever authorized and allowed this criminal--it is criminal--actions of this operation is not responsible for the deaths caused by these weapons. No, it is America's drug policy to blame. :eusa_clap:

The ATF is not to blame.

The Justice Dept is not to blame.

It isn't important in your mind to discover who authorized this operation. It isn't important to provide justice.

Deranged.

What are they hiding?

Your partisan-ship is showing.

Bush fired the attorneys in the middle of a term because they were not procecuting enough democrats. Clinton on the other hand replace all the attorneys at the begining of his terms. SOP.

Hundreds became thousands and before you know it Obama is arming the Cartels so his regime can empose strict gun controls on America! When in fact the cartels were well-armed long before the first gun walking scheme began this latest version let a little over a thousand weapons across the border.

All the deaths (home and abroad) in the war on Americans who use non government approved subsatnces, I blame on the supported of that war.

It is that simple.

I'm sorry, but I wholly disagree that the lives lost by these weapons are inconsequential, or that each and every single one would have died regardless--it is the reason for this investigation. Justice for those lost, someone will be held accountable.

I certainly think this mans family cares...

AgentBrianTerry1.jpg

Im with you google... He is the reason for this investigation.

The rest is consequential to those who were in charge of it.

Justice needs to served here... no matter who is at fault.

It is that simple.

I certainly think this mans family cares...

AgentBrianTerry1.jpg

Im with you google... He is the reason for this investigation.

The rest is consequential to those who were in charge of it.

Justice needs to served here... no matter who is at fault.

Agreed. This whole thing stinks. There is blood spilled crying for justice.
icon14.gif

hjahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

dear partisan hack idiots.

You people thought it was fine when Cheney refused to tell the American people who he had in his offfice to craft our energy policy and we ended up getting lied into war for it.

heres a tip.

the info they want from the DOJ is designed to be stuff they are not allowed know.

There is an element of our drug war that is international terror.

what better way to distory the American people than to grow a shit load of herion and make it cheap for purchase in the US.

you want blood.

we know that.

some things are more important than you wanting Obamas blood

How do explain the Whitehouse leaking all kinds of other sensitive information so their messiah can beat his puny chest and try to convince the public that he's their hero?
You're a moron.

The progression of the left's mentality on this thread is revealing. Not once has one leftist condemned this operation, or even agreed that someone needs to be held accountable.

They repeat over and over that this investigation is purely political, even though the actions taken in Operation Fast and Furious is criminal and not one person has been held responsible.

Then they desperately try to draw a parallel to Bush--this is how you know the left is grasping at straws, they try to rationalize it by pointing to Bush or Reagan.

Now it isn't fast and furious, it's the drug policy.

The fact that none of this others them, or makes them want justice shows a stunning lack of morality--well not stunning but a incredible lack of morality.

Your partisan-ship is showing.

Bush fired the attorneys in the middle of a term because they were not procecuting enough democrats. Clinton on the other hand replace all the attorneys at the begining of his terms. SOP.

Hundreds became thousands and before you know it Obama is arming the Cartels so his regime can empose strict gun controls on America! When in fact the cartels were well-armed long before the first gun walking scheme began this latest version let a little over a thousand weapons across the border.

All the deaths (home and abroad) in the war on Americans who use non government approved subsatnces, I blame on the supported of that war.

Wow... seven or so attorneys fired is comparable to the death of hundreds in Mexico and at least one ATF agent

Wow... just wow!
:cuckoo:

figures you don't care about Fast and Furious that got Americans killed along with how many Latinos you all profess to care so much about

It was Mexican Nationals who Killed Brian Terry. If any federal program is to blame it's the Drug War.

killed by guns that Holder gave to them. He sure loves Americans don't he? They said he died for his country and his country owes the family the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I feel sorry for Brian Terry's family.

Killed in an armed assault. Do you think the Mexican Nationals from whatever drug cartel patroling the area that night would have been unarmed except for the guns the ATF let walk in?

I feel sorry for everyone who has been killed or injured by the war on
Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances.

Forum List

Back