Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

'The policy change, described to The Associated Press by two senior administration officials, will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It also bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act'

Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young | The Daily Caller

I am beginning to hate this would-be asshole tinhat dictator.

It's amazing obama acts like a dictator and the left says nothing.

no kidding, instead they cheer it

Don't forget folks, Obama is a UNITER

they've had the war on women, war on homosexuals, now it the war on illegal 30 year old childreeeeeeeeeeeen
------------------------
SNIP:

L.A. NOW

Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home | Next Post »

Young illegal immigrants block freeway ramps, cheer Obama

June 15, 2012 | 9:41am

More than 100 jubilant college students and graduates -- some of them undocumented -- rallied in downtown Los Angeles on Friday in support of President Obama’s decision to halt deportations of young illegal immigrants.

At the L.A. Civic Center, the demonstrators chanted, “We are the Dreamers, the mighty, mighty dreamers” and moved off the sidewalk and sat in a long train blocking Aliso Street, from Los Angeles Street to Alameda Street. They were also blocking entrance ramps to the 101 Freeway.

Celebratory chants and speeches could be heard outside the federal building at Los Angeles and Aliso streets after the Obama administration announced the policy that will affect young undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. before they turned 16.

all of it here
Young illegal immigrants block freeway ramps, cheer Obama - latimes.com
No doubt if you had your way they'd be shot on sight.

Don't forget folks, Obama is a UNITER

they've had the war on women, war on homosexuals, now it the war on illegal 30 year old childreeeeeeeeeeeen
------------------------
SNIP:

L.A. NOW

Southern California -- this just in

« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home | Next Post »

Young illegal immigrants block freeway ramps, cheer Obama

June 15, 2012 | 9:41am

More than 100 jubilant college students and graduates -- some of them undocumented -- rallied in downtown Los Angeles on Friday in support of President Obama’s decision to halt deportations of young illegal immigrants.

At the L.A. Civic Center, the demonstrators chanted, “We are the Dreamers, the mighty, mighty dreamers” and moved off the sidewalk and sat in a long train blocking Aliso Street, from Los Angeles Street to Alameda Street. They were also blocking entrance ramps to the 101 Freeway.

Celebratory chants and speeches could be heard outside the federal building at Los Angeles and Aliso streets after the Obama administration announced the policy that will affect young undocumented immigrants who arrived in the U.S. before they turned 16.

all of it here
Young illegal immigrants block freeway ramps, cheer Obama - latimes.com
No doubt if you had your way they'd be shot on sight.

a little dramatic, eh
what do you care if obama stirs up this kind of crap..now we have people who have broken our laws protesting and disrupting LEGAL citizens lives...
for you it's, whatever

'The policy change, described to The Associated Press by two senior administration officials, will affect as many as 800,000 immigrants who have lived in fear of deportation. It also bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act'

So? What do you want me to say? Obama laid out his immigration plan, as well as the Dream Act, since before he was elected President of the United States Of America. The right wing congress refused to even deal with the issue, so there was a Constitutional clause that allowed Obama to do it.

He did it. It's not what he wanted, but it's closer to what he wanted. If you lay the policy on the table, it's quite a bit like what the right wing was once willing to compromise to. It was an Obama masterstroke.

So? What do you want me to say? Obama laid out his immigration plan, as well as the Dream Act, since before he was elected President of the United States Of America. The right wing congress refused to even deal with the issue, so there was a Constitutional clause that allowed Obama to do it.

He did it. It's not what he wanted, but it's closer to what he wanted. If you lay the policy on the table, it's quite a bit like what the right wing was once willing to compromise to. It was an Obama masterstroke.

omg, a excuse for everything Obama acting like a dictator

just like every American dictator president since 1789 who has done this sort of thing called a presidential mandate, decree, etc. That damn Washington, Jefferson and Madison, dictators! not to mention Lincoln who told everyone while running for president the first time tha he would not free the slaves or do anything to disrupt the southern way of life, then he goes and signs the Emancipation Delaration freeing all those individual assets that peole invested in. Damn those dictators.

no kidding, instead they cheer it

I'm even willing to bet that if obama said that Islam should be the religion of America half or close to half of his supporters would agree with it and say nothing.
An extreme example yes but am I right I think I am.

I thought the Rethugs were big on supporting business? No?

Here Obama has supplied a portion of the business community with a source of cheap, hardworking labor so that corporate profits can continue their amazing climb.

And all you Rethugs can do is bitch. I thought you all supported business. Guess not eh?

I guess what Mittens would do is pass a law that says Americans must take the jobs that the Mexicans take and Americans should be glad to work for pittance.

Good luck with getting American roofing crews to work as hard and as long and as cheap as the Mexican crews. Ain't gonna happen.

just like every American dictator president since 1789 who has done this sort of thing called a presidential mandate, decree, etc. That damn Washington, Jefferson and Madison, dictators! not to mention Lincoln who told everyone while running for president the first time tha he would not free the slaves or do anything to disrupt the southern way of life, then he goes and signs the Emancipation Delaration freeing all those individual assets that peole invested in. Damn those dictators.

Words from the idiot class.

Here Obama has supplied a portion of the business community with a source of cheap, hardworking labor so that corporate profits can continue their amazing climb.

And all you Rethugs can do is bitch. I thought you all supported business. Guess not eh?

I guess what Mittens would do is pass a law that says Americans must take the jobs that the Mexicans take and Americans should be glad to work for pittance.

Good luck with getting American roofing crews to work as hard and as long and as cheap as the Mexican crews. Ain't gonna happen.

Rethugs? obama is a Chicago gang banger thug not a rethug.

So what it boils down to is that our fascist dictator Obama decided that his election trumps our kids getting jobs........Progressives are scumbags and liberals who support this are scumbags as well . You should all be ashamed of yourself.

holy smokes,
your post was nonsense

His plan is not above the law. If some of the shit obama has done had happen 100 years ago the American people would have stormed the white house and hung the bastard.

Too bad that the South attacked US Property, to help keep the secessionist states in line . Lincoln didn't free the slaves. The slaves freed the slaves, when given a logical choice.

So what it boils down to is that our fascist dictator Obama decided that his election trumps our kids getting jobs........Progressives are scumbags and liberals who support this are scumbags as well . You should all be ashamed of yourself.

many republicans supported it also.

His plan is not above the law. If some of the shit obama has done had happen 100 years ago the American people would have stormed the white house and hung the bastard.
If it was a hundred years ago there would be no black man in the White House, unless he was a servant. Things have changed, get used to it. Don't blame the people that hire the illegals which brings them here in the first place.

And what the fuck does that mean? Who gives a fuck? If they agree with it maybe they should follow the Constitution process and vote on it. and show they support it in a vote.

ur lazy kid get a job?! really, what other trades does he know besides video gaming?

they were looking at something coming out of Congress, not something that is DICTATED by the wannabe dictator..

you people just don't care that Obama oversteps his bounds from the oath he swore to uphold

Obama decided that his election trumps our kids getting jobs

Yea, like you have a kid that wants to work on a roof for 12 hours/7days a week for 100 dollars a day.

Or your kid wants to carry hod and lay block.

Or your kid wanta to pick fruit.

All that fun work for an amazing amount of earnings. Yes, all those jobs would be filled by todays youth if only Obama hadn't taken those jobs away. Bull shit.

Forum List

Back