Obama: Jesus would support tax-the-rich policy

7.1 John 3:12 (Whole Chapter)
Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

And???????? What has that to do with you take a quote from the bible out of context using it for something else?

King James Bible Genesis 4:09- 11
And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

You just reinforce my point.

Cain was cursed because he killed able because able was blessed and Cain was jealous and wanted what able had. So exactly how does that reinforce your argument again?

The voice of all those who cry out that have honestly tried to work and pay their mortgage but who due to the trickery of Wall Street bubble makers were led to believe that the inflated prices that they paid for housing would somehow be real, justified and work out with better wages and increasing values were frankly deceived. They were Cained.

Yes, he was his brother's keeper and should have shown love and loyalty to him.

That was the whole point. The whole point of Jesus was love. The whole point of Jesus's message and sacrifice was love. To sacrifice oneself for the greater good of all.

Ya think some billionaire arguing that capital gains tax is in some perverted way double taxation is being your brother's keeper or is it just being Cain like?

That's your interpretation that's not biblical Jesus never said you are your brothers keeper it was a murder who asked was he his brothers keeper.

and he was given the answer but due to your prejudices you like Cain do not want to hear the truth.

The voice of all those who cry out that have honestly tried to work and pay their mortgage but who due to the trickery of Wall Street bubble makers were led to believe that the inflated prices that they paid for housing would somehow be real, justified and work out with better wages and increasing values were frankly deceived. They were Cained.

Cain was a murderer who killed his brother because Cains Brother was blessed, And Cain wanted to take what his brother had. Let me get this right. You use the quote of a murderer who killed his brother because his brother was blessed and Cain wanted what his brother had, and your defending the murder? which is Cain?

It was Ables blood that was crying out from the ground not Cain.

Cain was a murderer who killed his brother because Cains Brother was blessed, And Cain wanted to take what his brother had. Let me get this right. You use the quote of a murderer who killed his brother because his brother was blessed and Cain wanted what his brother had, and your defending the murder? which is Cain?

The quote of a murderer was a question. That question was answered. Have you figured out what that answer was?

Yes, he was his brother's keeper and should have shown love and loyalty to him.

That was the whole point. The whole point of Jesus was love. The whole point of Jesus's message and sacrifice was love. To sacrifice oneself for the greater good of all.

Ya think some billionaire arguing that capital gains tax is in some perverted way double taxation is being your brother's keeper or is it just being Cain like?

That's your interpretation that's not biblical Jesus never said you are your brothers keeper it was a murder who asked was he his brothers keeper.

and he was given the answer but due to your prejudices you like Cain do not want to hear the truth.

Dude you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about. You take a quote out of context and use it for something else. So how can you tell me the truth about anything when you don't even know what you are talking about?

I have a feeling that you could give a rat's ass about the Cain question but this question bothers you more.

The quote of a murderer was a question. That question was answered. Have you figured out what that answer was?

Yet the murderer was the only person who was ever recorded in the bible that had said anything close to being his brothers keeper. Do us a favor just back away your clueless.

Dude you haven't got the slightest idea what you are talking about. You take a quote out of context and use it for something else. So how can you tell me the truth about anything when you don't even know what you are talking about?

Diversion get's you nowhere. Answer the questions. Or are you just plain cowardice or worse Cain like.

I have a feeling that you could give a rat's ass about the Cain question but this question bothers you more.

Cain asked the question because he knew that his brother was dead and was trying to hide that from God.

America is the second highest country that taxes capital gains. anymore and America will be number 1 Do you really want to lose more company's to other countries?

Cain asked the question because he knew that his brother was dead and was trying to hide that from God.

America is the second highest country that taxes capital gains. anymore and America will be number 1 Do you really want to lose more company's to other countries?

Actually since we are market number one that is their problem.

In other words. If they want to play then they gotta pay.

We ain't goin away sometime soon.

Obama's wrong, Jesus would only want 10%, that's all he asks for in His Church!

Besides, Obama is a Muslim and the Koran says you may lie to "The Infidels".

Diversion get's you nowhere. Answer the questions. Or are you just plain cowardice or worse Cain like.

It's not a diversion, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. How can I answer false misrepresented misquoted text from the bible, that you are trying to use? There is no answer.

But why haven't you answered my question ? Why are you defending a murderer who killed to take from someone who was blessed? Something like you are trying to do.

Obama's wrong, Jesus would only want 10%, that's all he asks for in His Church!

Besides, Obama is a Muslim and the Koran says you may lie to "The Infidels".

Render unto Ceasar what is Ceaser's. Ceasar declares what that is. Good try though. Even that is wrong as far as the Christian church goes. You are talking Old Testament tithing. I can bring you some New Testament scriptures about givinig but probably would bore you.

There's a problem right there. more company's leave America more people out of work America no longer will be the number one market. Those company's that leave will sale their merchandise elsewhere in another country.

It's not a diversion, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. How can I answer false misrepresented misquoted text from the bible, that you are trying to use? There is no answer.

But why haven't you answered my question ? Why are you defending a murderer who killed to take from someone who was blessed? Something like you are trying to do.

I didn't quote anything other than the one about rich men being cursed for oppressing their laborers. and I have thoroughly condemned Cain. I have only attempted to get you to look at the Cain lesson for what it is. But you want to try to manipulate to win a cheap point so have fun. I will not paricipate in cheap points

There's a problem right there. more company's leave America more people out of work America no longer will be the number one market. Those company's that leave will sale their merchandise elsewhere in another country.

Hey they are welcome to try Greece.

I didn't quote anything other than the one about rich men being cursed for oppressing their laborers. and I have thoroughly condemned Cain. I have only attempted to get you to look at the Cain lesson for what it is. But you want to try to manipulate to win a cheap point so have fun. I will not paricipate in cheap points

You used the a partial quote from the Bible which when you used it was taken out of context. Maybe it's you who needs the lesson don't try to take from others that isn't yours to take.

You used the a partial quote from the Bible which when you used it was taken out of context. Maybe it's you who needs the lesson don't try to take from others that isn't yours to take.

All right at the moment I will assume you are correct. Where is my partial quote?

Forum List

Back