Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

yet another glaring example of Horrible Foreign Policy, and an utter lack of understanding of the Strategic, and Tactical Situation on the ground. I challenge any one of you to go to Israel, and to stand at the foot of the Heights, and tell me Israel can reasonably expect to defend itself after returning to the 67 Borders.

Been there, done that and you are exactly correct. That is why the Marines always say "take the high ground."

I am not religious by any means; I have had the feeling that we are living in a time that something earth-was occurring. There are religious zealots on both sides that are actively pursuing to make those prophecies reality.

Anti-Israeli sentiment is at its most right now. Many Jews in America have denounced the actions of Israel, actions that are overshadowed by deliberate bombings, the suicide persuasion, of Israeli schools and malls.

'Palestine' has never existed in any fashion, not as a country, any semblance of a distinct, unique culture. The idea of Palestine wasn't created until the formation of a Jewish state, the size of Rhode Island, in the Middle East, the size of Central Africa. It was a political response to justify atrocious terror attacks committed by a backwards, ignorant, militant, religious bigots.

Our support of the only country in the Middle East with any resemblance to American Civil Rights- yes, Arabs DO live within the same communities, it is the 'Palestinians' that want to SEGREGATE and tax and attack.

Our president has sided with the factitious 'Palestinians'. We have turned our back on the only true ally we have in the region. We have turned our backs on a people that owe their existence to us, the protection America has always ensured to a people who are so dedicated to their country that they stay in spite of being surrounded by Muslims that would slaughter and rape all of them if given the chance.

Barak H Usama has decided to give them that opportunity.

This is absolutely hilarious. All the Jewish American groups are applauding Obama, but of course, the right wingers are AGAINST the people they say the are protecting.

Hilarious.

It's like ending Medicare to help the elderly.

Or giving corporations tax breaks to help the "middle class".

Hilarious.

The REAL reason is because the right wingnuts believe that Jesus will come and "land in Israel" and that will herald the "end times". As long as Israel is peaceful, then, sadly, no "Jesus".

Talking outta yer ass again Deany?

“Barack Hussein Obama adopted Yasser Arafat’s staged plan for Israel’s destruction, and he is trying to force it on our prime minister,” Likud MK Danny Danon said. “All that was new in the speech was that he called for Israel to return to 1967 borders without solving the crisis. Netanyahu has only one option: Tell Obama to forget about it.” 'Obama adopting Arafat

images

The only way true PEACE will be had in the Middle East (Or anywhere else) is when One of two parties has their asses roundly kicked, and capitulates.

SAD reality. Obama wants to start a war with his rhetoric today. MUST Israel annihilate their enmies to be done with this once and for all? It must BE what Obama wants. Obama is trying to paint Israel into a corner...as he is with every ally of the United States in favour of our enemies.

Obama's foreign policy sucks, and this WILL be an issue he can be defeated on.

For President Obama to stand up to AIPAC and the Zionist thugs who control Israel.

Is very courageous and he should be applauded by all Freedom loving Americans for this heroic act.

you're smarter than that SM, this won't be remembered in a month and we'll still have to live with what comes in concrete terms,you're a combat vet? then you know bravado is very very cheap....and always ends poolry;)

All previous negotiations between the Pals and Israel were a one sided affair.

The U.S. was the supposed neutral mediator; but was clearly in Israel's camp.

Hopefully, this time we will be true arbitrators.

And help reach a just settlement that both parties can live with. :cool:

sm, you don't start negotiations by starting at any set point ala territory, you think the Israelis should give back the golan for instance? you sit down at the move forward.

you do know that we vetoed a res. at the UN , see my first or second post, abbas doesn't trust us anyway.....

If the Lusitania hadn't sunk into the ocean under suspicious terms, the Zionist Congress would have never received their sought after piece of land deep in the Ottoman Empire. America had to enter on Britain's side to ensure victory.

All that aside, Israel has been bulldozing homes (US bulldozers), bombing people (US bombs) and violating International Law for too many years while the US blindly supports them (billions a year).

I applaud President Obama on this! A two state solution with the 1967 lines is the answer.

:clap2:

Do you really think there would be peace then muzzie lover?The islamic terroists
would have a closer range to the heart if Israel with rockets.The islamic murdering beasts
will NEVER let Israel live in peace no matter how much land Israel gave up.

"Muzzie lover"? :lol:

That is the first time I've ever been called that! Individually I like or dislike people on an individual basis regardless of religion, race, or creed. In terms of groups, however, that's a different story. At this point, I promise you I am not a "muzzie lover" (meaning Muslims as a whole).

What I am is tired of the blind support of Israel as they continue to bomb, bulldoze, and commit genocide against a group of people. That blind support turns into a lot of hate directed toward Americans.

The only way true PEACE will be had in the Middle East (Or anywhere else) is when One of two parties has their asses roundly kicked, and capitulates.

SAD reality. Obama wants to start a war with his rhetoric today. MUST Israel annihilate their enmies to be done with this once and for all? It must BE what Obama wants. Obama is trying to paint Israel into a corner...as he is with every ally of the United States in favour of our enemies.

Obama's foreign policy sucks, and this WILL be an issue he can be defeated on.

No truer words were every spoken on here bro................peace only comes via decisive victory of one side over another. History give us hundreds and hundreds of examples............never heard of by the k00ks of course............

Havent said it to this point..............until today. This asshole has to get his ass impeached.

why? because he won't give carte blance to israel?

You do realize Israel will not be able to defend itself. This isn't some political game we are playing now. It's the survial of a people you are wanting to play with.

kindly point out anything in that article that quotes the president as saying they should go back to 1967 borders.

given that fauxnews hasn't accurately reported anything he's said yet, i think i'll wait and see if something (or someone) credible says that.

obama 67 lines - Google Search

PM slams Obama call for

You notice Jillian disappears when she's proven WRONG. :lol::lol:

If that were truly the case, she would never log on. ;)

Havent said it to this point..............until today. This asshole has to get his ass impeached.

Conservatives are always trying to impeach someone. What is it with you guys?

When STATISTS disregard the Constitution? They deserve worse than impeachment...maybe a little TRUE Democracy in the form of a MOB?

Conservatives are always trying to impeach someone. What is it with you guys?

When STATISTS disregard the Constitution? They deserve worse than impeachment...maybe a little TRUE Democracy in the form of a MOB?

What nonsense. Conservatives sure are VERY selective when it comes to the US Constitution.

You guys talk about individual freedom and states rights as if they're sacrosanct, yet you embrace the Federal Gov't when it comes to DOMA and trying to restrict/outlaw abortion without regard to individual rights, states rights, or the unconstitutional overreach of the Federal Gov't.

Forum List

Back