Obama Regime charges Hero Snowden with espionage

This move will only expedite the demise of the regime as Snowden becomes a martyr. Of course, I imagine they think they're infallible. And at this point, maybe they relatively are.

Snowdon is a piece of shit. Obama is not in the wrong here, and this is coming from a republican. Snowdon will pay for his actions and I'll enjoy every moment of his misery.

Snowdon is a piece of shit. Obama is not in the wrong here, and this is coming from a republican.

Of course it is. When push comes to shove, authoritarians stick together.

Last edited:
Snowden broke the law and this is an appropriate charge. He signed an agreement that he would not disclose and he took an oath. While his information is nice to know he did it the wrong way.

Seconded. Snowden may have done what his conscience told him to, and to some he may indeed to a "hero." That said, there is nothing inappropriate or invalid about the charge, and no amount of dissatisfaction with the current administration will alter that.

Have you considered that... Perhaps you're just an idiot?
Why would I do that. I am in the right so why would I think I was an idiot or in the wrong?
Snowden broke the law and this is an appropriate charge. He signed an agreement that he would not disclose and he took an oath. While his information is nice to know he did it the wrong way.

Seconded. Snowden may have done what his conscience told him to, and to some he may indeed to a "hero." That said, there is nothing inappropriate or invalid about the charge, and no amount of dissatisfaction with the current administration will alter that.
Strictly by law you may have a point but put me on that jury or anyone that doesn't listen to the news like a sheep and forms their own opinions and appreciates their privacy and rights and they will find him not guilty..that is if the regime even allows him to make it back to the US to face these idiotic charges.

Last edited:
So... our government was UNCONSTITUTIONALLY SPYING on us, basically BREAKING THE LAW, and someone ratted their spy ring out, so the guy that spilled the beans is being charged with wrong doing but the government isn't?

OOOOoooohh.... OOoooohh... right... I get it... our fucking GOVERNMENT can BREAK THE LAW but some single little citizen can't. The LAW only pertains to US, not the GOVERNMENT. They can break the fucking law as they see fit.

Ya know what... FUCK THAT! If no heads are going to roll over this massive SPYING ON PEOPLE by the NSA, then leave Snowden the fuck alone TOO.

Last edited:
It seems that there are a lot of people who would rather not know the extent of government spying on citizens. Just let obama do it and more.

Snowden didn't do it the wrong way. He did it the only way. What happened to those who made an attempt to do it the right way? What happened to Tom Drake and Aurelia Federesin? What happened to Michael Hastings?

I want to know the nature and extent of the government's actions against Americans.

Forum List

Back