Obama talks to the President of Mexico today and says NOTHING about our jailed Marine

Of course it is.

There is no excuse for not at least mentioning his name in passing. NONE

The man is more or less a deciple of Obama. Follows his commands without question as Obama is his ultimate commander.

Obama & his wife will tweet about complete fucking strangers from another country but not inquire about one of his own soldiers?

Fuck that

You have much angst. May I suggest a book for you to read? It is never too late to take control of your emotions.

You have much angst. May I suggest a book for you to read? It is never too late to take control of your emotions.

Having passion for what one believes is not angst. I know as a raving moron liberal you wouldn't understand that. Think of it like this, abortions are outlawed. Assuming you're still a man, that would still likely bother you. Would it give you angst or make you emotional? I would certainly hope not but your passion on the subject would likely still remain.

One might well wonder....

The particular Marine. Was he forced to tell whether his allegiance was to The U.S. Constitution or to the Personality Cult of The New Messiah?

If he was then it's a safe bet he made the mistake of choosing The Constitution - thereby making himself expendable.

Maybe Obama should speak Mexican so the president can understand him.

Last edited:
So you twits had a spy in the meeting? Heard everything that was said or is this just more Obama Derangement Syndrome?

The White House released all the talking points of the meeting jackass. While I don't have any spys I do have this neg I can share with your stupid ass.

I guess I can just assume that YOU are one of the MILLIONS of uninformed voters that have no fucking clue what's really going on.

Last edited:
Obabble has not the temerity to demand anything. His typical posture is that which he learned as a young man....bent over with cheeks spread.

The particular Marine. Was he forced to tell whether his allegiance was to The U.S. Constitution or to the Personality Cult of The New Messiah?

If he was then it's a safe bet he made the mistake of choosing The Constitution - thereby making himself expendable.

This is literally all Wrongpublicans have against President Obama--implausible scenarios with ridiculous answers that they think up as fuel for their hatred.

And you wonder why so many of us intellectually advanced liberals refuse to debate you.

This is literally all Wrongpublicans have against President Obama--implausible scenarios with ridiculous answers that they think up as fuel for their hatred.

And you wonder why so many of us intellectually advanced liberals refuse to debate you.

I can tell you're really smart. Harvard?

Does not a single leftie find this wrong?

Since you offer no evidence, how can we even be sure what was or wasn't discussed?

Perhaps if you searched a bit for yourself you would find a bit more information than you're being fed?

Just a thought.

I watch liberal media & left leaning digital outlets as much as I do the right. Net result: I don't look like an idiot spouting one side.

There was also a press conference today where the media asked if the topic came up. Can you guess the answer?

OK....let's try.

It would be a nice story......if the guy in question....a vet....is innocent of any wrongdoing and the POTUS did something to get him released.

However.....we do not know that the guy is innocent. He may be....but he may not be.

There are hundreds of Americans currently serving time in Mexican prisons. Some are veterans.

Should the POTUS make an effort on their behalf as well?

Is this really something that nutters need to include in their incessant ranting about the president?

Forum List

Back