Obamacare just ruined my life

The anti-health care people here are just going to have to suck it up and learn personal responsibility and follow the rule of law or move to Somalia if they don't like it.

Or form an armed militia and take the country back. Just sayin, there are other options.

What are you people waiting for? It's been five years now and all you do is talk about it.

I'm not getting any younger and I would love to see some action (on TV, that is) before I go.

And do me a solid, if you are in fact going to start this armed insurrection of yours, please keep it far away from my neck of the woods. I don't want to be inconvenienced by your nonsense.

Armed insurrection?

Why, do you plan on infringing on my rights?

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Or form an armed militia and take the country back. Just sayin, there are other options.

What are you people waiting for? It's been five years now and all you do is talk about it.

I'm not getting any younger and I would love to see some action (on TV, that is) before I go.

And do me a solid, if you are in fact going to start this armed insurrection of yours, please keep it far away from my neck of the woods. I don't want to be inconvenienced by your nonsense.

Armed insurrection?

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Well, have at it, what are you waiting for?

Armed insurrection?

To assume I'm waiting is a grave mistake.

I'm already in an armed militia. And, most of us are also members of the Tea Party. And we are already taking our country back one citizen, one hovel at a time.

You may thank god for TX showing the way any time you get a chance.

Armed insurrection?

I'm already in an armed militia. And, most of us are also members of the Tea Party. And we are already taking our country back one citizen, one hovel at a time.

For what, posting on a internet message board?

For what, posting on a internet message board?

You really think I am Texas? I'm just one citizen of Texas, I'm not Texas. You may start with thanking Texas for showing the way regarding taxing and spending policies. We had a surplus this year and our tax rates went down.

The anti-health care people here are just going to have to suck it up and learn personal responsibility and follow the rule of law or move to Somalia if they don't like it.

Actually, I am seriously considering doing a 180: just go full-on parasite & figure out how to get myself on any and all possible government welfare program. Why keep working when I can sit at home & collect a check?

Even a short time is an eternity when your destitute.

You state of destitution is nobody's fault but your own.

I'm pretty it's Obamacare's fault.

The letter specifically cited the Affordable Care Act as the sole cause.

It sounds to me like your employers are rightwing nutcases who are punishing their employees as a way of lashing out at the damn president who has the audacity to try and make it so that all Americans can have healthcare.

Pretty pathetic. People like that will take this country down some day. Despicable. They're like traitors in my book.

You state of destitution is nobody's fault but your own.

I'm pretty it's Obamacare's fault.

The letter specifically cited the Affordable Care Act as the sole cause.

It sounds to me like your employers are rightwing nutcases who are punishing their employees as a way of lashing out at the damn president who has the audacity to try and make it so that all Americans can have healthcare.

Pretty pathetic. People like that will take this country down some day. Despicable. They're like traitors in my book.

String 'em up!

Armed insurrection?

What would happen is you'd be shooting other citizens. Anyone branded a liberal would be hauled off to camps or just executed on the spot. I guess you'd also be shooting and killing the U.S. military. Instead of "thanking them for their service" you'd be fighting against them. Because they will be trying to protect the citizens of this country from the insurrection.

And I should mention that a lot of people who have guns don't agree with you. Including conservatives who wouldn't want to see their liberal family members treated like traitors, and would be shooting back at you, also, in addition to the military and the police.

Oh, and of course, once the rest of the world sees the breakdown within our country, I'm sure there will be opportunists ready to come in and take over.

Great idea, this taking up of arms against the government, when there's nothing that really warrants such drastic action.

Obama's last term will be over soon, and you all can elect yourself a nice white president and calm the fuck down.

Actually, I am seriously considering doing a 180: just go full-on parasite & figure out how to get myself on any and all possible government welfare program. Why keep working when I can sit at home & collect a check?

Then you can hate yourself in the morning.

BTW. It's not just Lowe's doing this. MILLIONS OF JOBS are now going Part Time to avoid the Tax.

Health Care isn't free. If Lowe's had to add 27 Million to expenses, they would pass that on to the consumer. Which means the masses STILL PAY FOR THE DANG THING.

But it was supposed to save money. That being, if you buy the car that was only driven on Sunday's to Church BS.

Then you can hate yourself in the morning.

Hardly. I know that I need to look out for number one, first, last, and always. Best thing I ever got from my father: "Look out for yourself, because NOBODY else will!"

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.

Diddums.

The lowest paid and poorest people now have health care coverage and don't have to worry about a massive bill, and all you can worry about is taking a little longer to complete a degree?

I have a violin, shall I play it?

Let's go smaller with examples.

Business has exactly 50 Full Time Employees. They stuff boxes and ship items out, so that should put them in the FPL ranges, aka they get the Credit.

The Business offers Insurance but it is so high no one can afford it. Face it, you need large numbers to get lower rates. So off to the Health Exchanges, that aren't ready yet until 2015, the employees go.

Let's say they all get insurance and use the Tax Credits. Now the company has to pay $3,000 per employee as they offer insurance. Cost is $150,000. Company decides to not offer Insurance and now it's cost is $2,000 per employee. Cost is $100,000.

Employer lays off 1 employee or goes Part Time with a percentage of employees. Cost is 0, Nil, nothing.

Businesses are choosing the last option.

WELCOME TO OBAMA'S PART TIME AMERICA.

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

Diddums.

The lowest paid and poorest people now have health care coverage and don't have to worry about a massive bill, and all you can worry about is taking a little longer to complete a degree?

Well hell's bells. He can just join the lower classes and get the shit Free as well. You completely ignore the fact that his INCOME just got sliced and diced because of the ACA.

Hell, let's all stop working then. Let Sugar Daddy Obama take care of us all. Get Welfare, Housing assistance, Food Stamps, Power Bill Assistance, a Free Cell Phone, Free Rubbers, and now get Free Health Insurance.

Let's all join up and go with the masses as the Gov't finds ways to take more of our money away to give it to those who are more worthy of our dollars.

Geeesh. Marx would be proud.

I'm going to restate other points I've been bringing up.

Critical areas of the law have been pushed back to 2015. Not via the Congress either.

Employer Mandates, Federal Exchanges, and Out of Pocket have all been pushed to 2015 because of the problems with implementing the law. Yet the rest of the law is staying valid.

So how can you push the remainder of the law in 2014 when critical elements are missing.................

If they had an ounce of honor, they'd push a Congressional bill to delay the ACA for a year while they get the shit together.

Diddums.

Are you stoned, bitch, or are you just dumb as a rock?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back