ObamaCare Lives

Obama's signature achievement is safe for at least another two years.

Trump never had the intention nor ability to erase Obama's legacy.

I well remember Obama and his "I have a pen and a phone". And I well remember how mad that made the pseudocons and their propagandists.

All Trump has been able to erase is what Obama signed with his pen unilaterally. And Trump's successor will do the same to Trump's EOs.

Meanwhile, the one thing Obama achieved of import will survive.

All because in eight fucking years, the Republicans have not been able to puke up a replacement for ObamaCare. All because in eight fucking years, it never occurred to the rubes to demand one. All because they never asked Trump for his "beautiful" replacement and his plan for "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The collective stupidity of pseudocons aided and abetted the survival of this pile of shit.

So you're stuck with ObamaCare, rubes. That's the real outcome of this election.

Enjoy Obamacare. You EARNED it.

You get a bump in your food stamps and AFDC to?

The only plan the rubes have come up with in this topic to replace Obamacare: "I shouldn't have to pay for someone else's shit."

That's the level of intellectual bandwidth hucksters like Trump totally depend on for their personal gain.

I well remember Obama and his "I have a pen and a phone". And I well remember how mad that made the pseudocons and their propagandists.

All Trump has been able to erase is what Obama signed with his pen unilaterally. And Trump's successor will do the same to Trump's EOs.

All because in eight fucking years, the Republicans have not been able to puke up a replacement for ObamaCare. All because in eight fucking years, it never occurred to the rubes to demand one. All because they never asked Trump for his "beautiful" replacement and his plan for "such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The collective stupidity of pseudocons aided and abetted the survival of this pile of shit.

So you're stuck with ObamaCare, rubes. That's the real outcome of this election.

Good one. Obamacare is dying under its own weight.

New data from eHealth shows average individual(Obamacare) health insurance premiums have increased 99% since 2013. Over the same time period, family premiums have increased 140%.

How Much Does Obamacare Cost in 2017? - eHealth Insurance Resource Center

It was an ideological victory for the Democrats and a disaster for America. Much simpler fixes were available for the problems with health care, but they wouldn't have packed the political punch of the Obamacare scam.
As I have been saying.

Thanks to rubes like yourself, Obamacare lives.

You DESERVE Obamacare.
Funny thing is conservatives are not enrolled in Obamacare... Because it is not mandated.
The only people that want it are progressives

But we still have to pay for it. Thats what the OP is giddy about.

New data from eHealth shows average individual(Obamacare) health insurance premiums have increased 99% since 2013. Over the same time period, family premiums have increased 140%.

It was an ideological victory for the Democrats and a disaster for America. Much simpler fixes were available for the problems with health care, but they wouldn't have packed the political punch of the Obamacare scam.
As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.
Funny thing is conservatives are not enrolled in Obamacare... Because it is not mandated.
They are enrolled in Obamacare if they are receiving employer sponsored health insurance. Obamacare mandates what quality of health insurance their employer must provide to them.

That's nearly 100 million people!

Man, you really need to stop posting and exposing just how deep your ignorance is!

Do I really have to debate someone whose grammar sucks this much? Really?

The employer mandate lives.

The health exchanges live.

The subsidies live.

The Medicaid expansion lives, and has even become popular in several red states.

Obamacare's popularity grows and grows.

Obamacare lives.

Thanks to pseudocon rubes who STILL have not caught on they have been hoaxed by Trump and the GOP leadership.
I’m self-employed, I don’t give two shits about the employer mandate... That’s what loopholes are for
Progressives use the exchanges, which is fine as long as they are not mandated
subsidies will cannibalize themselves eventually which is a good thing
Medicaid is bankrupt, it’s living on borrowed time… Let it fail in its own good time
Only grows with progressives... Let them keep it. If it’s all great they can keep it to themselves
It lives in urban America, that’s fine they can keep the shift. It does not require rural Americas participation...
STATISM-Ideas-so-good.jpg

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.
Again, Obamacare is dying. Trump tried to replace it before the full disaster was felt by the American people, but the Republicans are just as crazy an ideologically bent on this issue, so no politically viable solution was reached. As more insurance companies drop out of more markets because they are not profitable and more people drop their health insurance because they cannot afford the high premiums and deductibles, we will have a real healthcare crisis, not the made up one that led to the Obamacare scam.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.

Yes, we all still have to pay for it. Thanks to people like you.

That's why I say you rubes have EARNED it. You worked so hard for Obamacare, and now we are all reaping the results.

I know. Makes as much sense as debating a guy who lies about being sent under cover to investigate white power groups. It’s like debating plywood Pete about piloting C-130’s and delivering plywood to the North Pole in the navy.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.
Again, Obamacare is dying. Trump tried to replace it before the full disaster was felt by the American people, but the Republicans are just as crazy an ideologically bent on this issue, so no politically viable solution was reached. As more insurance companies drop out of more markets because they are not profitable and more people drop their health insurance because they cannot afford the high premiums and deductibles, we will have a real healthcare crisis, not the made up one that led to the Obamacare scam.
Yeah, keep telling yourself Obamacare is dying. :lol:

Man, you people are seriously delusional! No wonder you continue to be so easily hoaxed.

Medicaid Expansion Passes in Three Red States

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.
They are enrolled in Obamacare if they are receiving employer sponsored health insurance. Obamacare mandates what quality of health insurance their employer must provide to them.

Man, you really need to stop posting and exposing just how deep your ignorance is!
Employers will find loopholes to get out of the shit and already have...
100 million conservatives are not enrolled... lol

I know. Makes as much sense as debating a guy who lies about being sent under cover to investigate white power groups. It’s like debating plywood Pete about piloting C-130’s and delivering plywood to the North Pole in the navy.
I never said I was "sent undercover", liar. Nice try.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.
Yeah, keep telling yourself Obamacare is dying. :lol:

Man, you people are seriously delusional! No wonder you continue to be so easily hoaxed.

Medicaid Expansion Passes in Three Red States
It is dying because it cannot support its own weight, Just like Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid... They are living on borrowed time. All in good time they will collapse which is a good thing

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.

That's why I say you rubes have EARNED it. You worked so hard for Obamacare, and now we are all reaping the results.

I know. We pay for your food to. You democrats hate people who work.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.

Employers will find loopholes to get out of the ship and already have...
Oh, okay. Out of the 100 million or so people covered by ESHI, none of them are conservatives. All righty! :lol:

We all still have to pay for the Obamacare subsidies.

We all still have to pay for the Obamacare health exchanges.

We all still have to pay for the various departments, councils, committees, and agencies created by Obamacare.

Employers are still forced to pay for the health insurance of their employees.

But you go ahead and tell yourself the non-enforcement of the individual mandate means Obamacare is dead or you have some big victory.

It's like you idiots BEG to be deceived! :bang3:

No wonder Trump and the party leaders could not resist taking advantage of you.

I never said I was "sent undercover", liar. Nice try.

Sure did Pete Jr. you lied your ass off. It was the lie you told to make your self out as an expert after that dumb ho got run down in Charlottesville. Own your shit and stop being gay. Or be gay, it’s all good. Just stop lying.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.

Employers will find loopholes to get out of the ship and already have...
Oh, okay. Out of the 100 million or so people covered by ESHI, none of them are conservatives. All righty! :lol:

We all still have to pay for the Obamacare subsidies.

We all still have to pay for the Obamacare health exchanges.

We all still have to pay for the various departments, councils, committees, and agencies created by Obamacare.

Employers are still forced to pay for the health insurance of their employees.

But you go ahead and tell yourself the non-enforcement of the individual mandate means Obamacare is dead or you have some big victory.

It's like you idiots BEG to be deceived! :bang3:

No wonder Trump and the party leaders could not resist taking advantage of you.

Many are simply because they have no alternative. I get it, it’s hard for you to grasp being on your parents insurance and all.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.

I know.

You don't know shit. You just parrot what you have been told to parrot.

We pay for your food

You don't pay for my food. In fact, I have created two non-profits to feed, clothe, and otherwise provide for people in need.

It's "too", moron. Preceded by a comma.

You democrats hate people who work.

I am not a Democrat. If you read the topic, you would not be making such ignorant claims.

As I have been saying.

You DESERVE Obamacare.

I know.
You don't know shit.

We pay for your food

You don't pay for my food.

It's "too", moron. Preceded by a comma.

You democrats hate people who work.

I am not a Democrat. If you read the topic, you would not be making such ignorant claims.[/QUOTE]

I know you tried to say you were an undercover cop Pete Jr. and I know you are on a free ride, either through a spouse or your parents.

Forum List

Back