Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

I think he killed that fella. His days were numbered, but Chauvin killed him that day.

But yeah- no way in hell he got a fair trial and deserves another.

I can't findany video where his knee is on Floyd's neck, and all the vids show the thug babbling incessantly the whole time, and the autopsy shows his blood oxygen levels a point higher than mine was in my last blood test. He choked on his own dope. Chauvin didn't kill him, he offed himself.

I can't findany video where his knee is on Floyd's neck, and all the vids show the thug babbling incessantly the whole time, and the autopsy shows his blood oxygen levels a point higher than mine was in my last blood test. He choked on his own dope. Chauvin didn't kill him, he offed himself.
Coroner report showed high levela of meth and fetanlyl. No chance his being super zipped had anything to do with that?

You're up in arms about a police officer rightfully being convicted of murder.

No, and that's not what this topic is about. This topic is about him filing to get his conviction overturned or at the least, a new trial with a different venue where he can have a fair unbiased trial, and that drives you nuts.

Of course they are.

Can you explain what homicide means?

In general, there are three ways to describe one person killing another: homicide, murder, and manslaughter. Though these are often used interchangeably, when it comes to the law, they are very different.

• Homicide. Homicide is a weighted term, but it is basically the killing of one person by another. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the death is illegal. For instance, if one person kills another in self-defense, it is legally a homicide but is not a crime. However, it is used as an umbrella term in the court system; murder and manslaughter are types of homicide charges. Homicide crimes may be classified into several offenses of varying degrees based on the defendant’s intentions, motives, and method of carrying out the homicide. It’s also important to understand that homicide as a crime can be from someone’s inaction that resulted in another’s death as well as an act that caused that death.
  • Murder. Murder is homicide in which the defendant intentionally takes another person’s life without legal justification. Though the term sounds all-encompassing, there are degrees of murder that suggest its severity – both in the charge and its subsequent punishment. Murder in the first degree, murder in the second degree, and aggravated murder are all Class A-1 felonies punishable by 15 to 40 years or life in prison without parole.

Bottom line is even if Chauvin was found not guilty, it was still a homicide but not murder.

No, and that's not what this topic is about. This topic is about him filing to get his conviction overturned or at the least, a new trial with a different venue where he can have a fair unbiased trial, and that drives you nuts.
Go ahead. He’s not getting shit and we all know it. And that drives you people nuts.

• Murder. Murder is homicide in which the defendant intentionally takes another person’s life without legal justification.
Your link over-simplifies this. It mentions the varying degrees of murder but does not go into detail with them.

In Minnesota, 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder do not require an intent to kill.

I don’t believe that Chauvin intended to kill Floyd. He was still found guilty of 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder because it fits perfectly with the state definition of those crimes.

But he didn't say murder. Again, two different things.
Of course the medical examiner’s report doesn’t say murder. That’s for the legal system to decide, not the medical examiner.

The medical examiner has exactly 5 options to label the death as.

1674280444401.png

Notice that murder isn’t one of them. This isn’t complicated.

Why, because you say so? That's right, leftists have crystal balls.

Let's see what they decide first before telling us what you think you know, but don't.
Because I’m not an idiot who thinks that the medical examiner lied without a shred of evidence for that bullshit claim.

You guys tend to follow the same pattern:

- If the outcome goes your way, you’re happy.

- If the outcome doesn’t go your way, you think it was rigged.

- You challenge the ruling with a weak argument, it goes nowhere, and then you claim that that process was rigged too.

Because I’m not an idiot who thinks that the medical examiner lied without a shred of evidence for that bullshit claim.

You guys tend to follow the same pattern:

- If the outcome goes your way, you’re happy.

- If the outcome doesn’t go your way, you think it was rigged.

- You challenge the ruling with a weak argument, it goes nowhere, and then you claim that that process was rigged too.

I never said the examiner lied, I said he was pressured into his decision. I'm still waiting for you to prove he didn't lie. See how Fn stupid your argument is now? Probably not.

Of course the medical examiner’s report doesn’t say murder. That’s for the legal system to decide, not the medical examiner.

The medical examiner has exactly 5 options to label the death as.

View attachment 749305

Notice that murder isn’t one of them. This isn’t complicated.

That's what I told you when you made your false claim murder and homicide are the same thing. They are not.

If a police officer is chasing a suspect, the suspect turns around with a gun towards the officer, and the officer guns him down, it's a homicide. That's where the term justifiable homicide came from. It's not murder.

I never said the examiner lied, I said he was pressured into his decision. I'm still waiting for you to prove he didn't lie. See how Fn stupid your argument is now? Probably not.
Do you think both claims are equally likely because neither has any evidence for them? I asked you before you and you dodged the question.

All deaths are labeled a homicide.
  • Homicide. Homicide is a weighted term, but it is basically the killing of one person by another.
I like these two posts together because it perfectly and concisely demonstrates that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Why would all deaths be labeled homicides? Are all deaths due to being killed by another person?

If Grandma has a heart attack and dies, will that always be labeled a homicide?

Go ahead. He’s not getting shit and we all know it. And that drives you people nuts.
He’s entitled to a new trial in a different venue. The problem is, he may not get one for the same reason that he was overcharged and given such a ridiculously long sentence for an unintentional homicide: fear of another summer of violence BLM savages.

After 2 to 3 months of protests,there isn't a place in this Nation where this killing incident was not known.

The jury pool anywhere in the nation would result in the same results, everyone interviewed knows about it, and likely had an opinion on it....

So then it goes to the next step, find jurors who can set their opinion aside, and decide with the facts presented in court.....

Forum List

Back