Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Which medical examiner indicated that Chauvin did not kill Floyd?
Unfortunately, because Google like most liberal platforms, skews everything to the left, it’s hard to find. Very lopsided coverage. Anyway, it was the first ME who said that drugs were a significant factor in his death.

Now let me ask you something: why did BLM make this about race? It had nothing to do with it. Wasn’t even mentioned at trial.

Unfortunately, because Google like most liberal platforms, skews everything to the left, it’s hard to find. Very lopsided coverage. Anyway, it was the first ME who said that drugs were a significant factor in his death.
The first ME specifically indicated that it was a homicide.

Now let me ask you something: why did BLM make this about race? It had nothing to do with it. Wasn’t even mentioned at trial.
They made it about race because a black person died.

I’m glad they didn’t bring race into the trial. It would have been impossible to prove that Chauvin’s actions were influenced by race, and it would have been an easy softball for any competent lawyer to destroy that argument.

Before this goes any further, I’ll just say that I don’t know if Chauvin is racist. I don’t see any evidence indicating that he is. Race, to me, isn’t what this trial was about. It’s about a shitty police officer murdering someone.

They made it about race because a black person died.

I’m glad they didn’t bring race into the trial. It would have been impossible to prove that Chauvin’s actions were influenced by race, and it would have been an easy softball for any competent lawyer to destroy that argument.

Before this goes any further, I’ll just say that I don’t know if Chauvin is racist. I don’t see any evidence indicating that he is. Race, to me, isn’t what this trial was about. It’s about a shitty police officer murdering someone.
The problem is that the leftists and BLM made it all about race, and as a result, there were months of violent riots where billions of dollars of damage was done in dozens of cities - and 30 people were killed. But for some reason, more was made about the value of the life of ONE violent ex-felon, horrible father whose own kids didn’t recognize, drug addict than the 30 others who were killed combined.

This was always about a political agenda.

The problem is that the leftists and BLM made it all about race, and as a result, there were months of violent riots where billions of dollars of damage was done in dozens of cities - and 30 people were killed. But for some reason, more was made about the value of the life of ONE violent ex-felon, horrible father whose own kids didn’t recognize, drug addict than the 30 others who were killed combined.

This was always about a political agenda.
I don’t agree with people who riot. I don’t agree with any claims that Chauvin is racist. I‘m not sure where you’re going with this attempt to steer the conversation.

Chauvin murdered Floyd. Chauvin won’t win his appeal.

All deaths are labeled a homicide.
Why do you constantly say things that are blatantly false? It's weird. No, all deaths are not labeled as homicide. I have no idea where you get this nonsense.

Here's a video of the medical examiner's testimony, which includes him indicating the different labels that deaths get, which completely proves you wrong.

Since you probably won't watch the video, here's a quick screen shot proving your bullshit wrong.

1674273279238.png

All I know is your Russia documents outlining what happened with regard to Russia are proven BS.
Very convincing argument.

Can you please provide your evidence that shows that the medical examiners lied in their reports? Thanks.

Not sure if you noticed, I didn't address that part of your partisan attack.
Oh. So you don't have evidence that the medical examiners lied in their reports. I guess that would make that a baseless conspiracy theory, like I've been saying.

You've been very helpful. Thank you.

Forum List

Back