Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

I never said that. What I did say is that it's very possible the medical examiner felt threatened when he made his conclusion…
Sure, if you want to make up baseless bullshit with absolutely zero evidence because you really want it to fit the narrative you like.

It’s always an elaborate conspiracy with you people.

Murder is when you deliberately kill somebody.
That’s not accurate. There are various degrees or murder.

Here is what Minnesota law says for 2nd degree murder.

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order.

That’s not accurate. There are various degrees or murder.

Here is what Minnesota law says for 2nd degree murder.

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order.

Which only goes to show how fucked up Minnesota is.
In any other state, the charge of Murder requires some intent.
Anything else is called negligent homicide or involuntary manslaughter.

Sure, if you want to make up baseless bullshit with absolutely zero evidence because you really want it to fit the narrative you like.

It’s always an elaborate conspiracy with you people.

Fear for ones life or safety is not a conspiracy, it's a normal reaction to threat.

Florida‘s laws are very similar. Is Florida fucked up?

Your baseless assumption that the medical examiners each lied about the cause of death is the conspiracy.

You have absolutely zero evidence for this nonsense. Therefore it’s a baseless conspiracy theory.

Not a conspiracy theory at all, just something you on the left are void of which is common sense.

You left out "felony murder"

The felony murder rule is a rule that allows a defendant to be charged with first-degree murder for a killing that occurs during a dangerous felony, even if the defendant is not the killer.

The felony murder rule is an exception to the normal rules of homicide. Normally, a defendant can be convicted of murder only if a prosecutor shows that the defendant acted with the intent to kill or with a reckless indifference to human life. Under the felony murder rule, however, a defendant can be convicted of murder even if the defendant did not act with intent or a reckless indifference; the prosecution must show only that the defendant participated in a felony where fatalities occurred.

Which is as stupid as asking if you have any evidence he didn't lie.
I don’t have evidence that he didn’t lie. What we do have are independent reports that agree with each other.

Are you trying to argue that both claims are therefore equally likely? That it’s equally likely that the medical examiner lied or told the truth in his report? LoL

If you are, that’s a really easy argument to knock down. I’ll be happy to do that for you if you want to go down that path.

Last edited:
I don’t have evidence that he didn’t lie.

Are you trying to argue that both claims are therefore equally likely?

If you are, that’s a really easy argument to knock down. LoL. I’ll be happy to do that for you if you want me to.
Both claims don‘t have to be equally likely. The fact that one ME said he died due to aphys….aphysiation…whatever…brought on by a drug overdose was enough for reasonable doubt.

Both claims don‘t have to be equally likely. The fact that one ME said he died due to aphys….aphysiation…whatever…brought on by a drug overdose was enough for reasonable doubt.

It doesn't matter to these cop haters. They are just appalled that a police officer actually get a fair trial where everybody involved isn't under the concern of grave threat to themselves or family.

Forum List

Back