Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA pollsters keeping Conservative poll watchers away, police baracade in PA. TRUMP POLL WATCHERS barred from watching the count. TRUMP WON PA, EASILY.
Trump is ahead by 2% and there are over a million ballots left to count. Settle down. You're being lied to.

WRONG, thats after the cheating libs counted thousands of ballots all for sleep joe last night w/o conservatives watching, they were barred and that is why Rudy filed suit in PA.
Trump is the only cheater in this race.

How and why President Trump cheats at golf — even when he’s playing against Tiger Woods

No, the dems are committing fraud on an epic scale. It is being exposed.

counting fraud in PA and in WI. Trump filed suit so they can see/look/watch the ballots being counted, NOT 20 feet away lol.

Utter lies. It's amazing anyone still believes anything any Trump, or Giuliani, says. They're losing this election and they know it. They think the only hope they have at salvaging this thing is to delegitimize our election process with the lies they're spreading. They're doing it deliberately to rile their base into a zombie frenzy but all they're accomplishing is making a mockery and a sham out of our democracy on a world stage which looks to America as a leading proponent of freedom. They're only hope and desire is to disenfranchise legitimate Democrat voters to silence their vote so they can register more votes for Impeached Trump than Biden. The Trump name is an utter embarrassment to this country.

All wrong.

trump ahead 400,000 in PA, only 14% to go and Trump loses PA? lmao. Nice try crooked lying libs! They never called PA last night but they called Cali and every other state that Biden was up with similar even less numbers.
LOL

So Fox News is part of your delusional conspiracy now?

:lmao:

If this guy is counting on a pardon from Trump, that’s a very shaky thing to depend on.

What gives the NAACP standing to even be involved in any of this?

Disenfranchising minority votes.

Republicans has already cheated in Florida. The people voted to allow ex-felons to vote. It’s in our state constitution. Republicans said we don’t give a fuck.

No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters. Also a district court in TX said candidates didn't have standing to challenge irregular voting procedures, the NAACP would have less standing than a candidate involved in the election.

And felons were given the right to vote after completing their sentences, that would include paying all fines, fees and restitution required by the court. The federal courts have already addressed this and you lost, deal with it.

The Constitutional amendment did not require repaying anything. Republicans added that as voter suppression.

You don't need to prove it in minority voting districts. The voting rolls prove it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Of course it did, it required the complete their sentence, until they completed all of it, they aren't eligible. And what the hell are you talking about the voting rolls?

The constitutional amendment required them to re-enfranchise felons who had completed their prison sentences.

you said:
No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters.

If they know that the ballots are from a minority district (like Fulton County) they know that minorities cast those ballots. White people can’t go to a black district and vote.

So you're saying no whites live in Fulton county? I think you're full of shit. In fact Fulton has a small majority of whites, about 45% to 44% black.

Senate Bill 7066
See also: Florida Senate Bill 7066 (2019)
Florida Senate Bill 7066 (SB 7066) was signed into law by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) on June 28, 2019. SB 7066 was designed to implement parts of Amendment 4 of 2018. Most notably, SB 7066 was designed to require convicted felons to complete "all terms of sentence" including full payment of restitution, or any fines, fees, or costs resulting from the conviction, before they could regain the right to vote.

I'm sure your apology for being full of shit twice in one post is forthcoming. LMAO

Omg, it’s like speaking with a small child.

VOTING TAKES PLACE IN DEFINED DISTRICTS. If you live near Turner Field I can guarantee you that the overwhelming number of voters are Black - that’s in Fulton. If you live where I used to live, Buckhead, I can guarantee you that the overwhelming number of voters are White. Especially now since they transformed it from “the nicer part” to “I can’t afford to live there” part - that’s in Fulton, too. AND THOSE TWO GROUPS DONT VOTE TOGETHER AT THE SAME LOCATION. :lol:

thousands of people at every trump rally and almost zero at ant biden rally- he hardly campaigned and we are supposed to believe he will win or its even close? lmfao. liars, cheaters all libs.
He didn’t need to campaign. :lol: I would vote for ANYONE over Trump. And I knew that the moment he sent Spicer out to lie about his inauguration crowd. There were no undecideds in this race. It was all turnout.

thousands of people at every trump rally and almost zero at ant biden rally- he hardly campaigned and we are supposed to believe he will win or its even close? lmfao. liars, cheaters all libs.
The audacity involved is how they expect to get away with this in-your-face theft.

I trust Trump to not be cowed like a typical Republican politician.
You know how we’re going to do it? We’re going to count all the votes, also known as “cheating”. :lol:

Biden held his rally at the ballot box. LOL
They are either really dishonest repeating this ridiculous line, or they are even bigger imbeciles than I thought. And I already thought poorly of them.

Worst White Supremacist ever

President Donald Trump drew support from 26 percent of nonwhite voters, the highest percentage of any Republican presidential candidate since 1960, exit polls showed.

While winning 57% of the white vote, which comprised 65% of the electorate, Trump also pulled 12% of Blacks, 32% of Hispanics, 31% of Asians and 40% of other non-white groups, according to an NBC exit poll.

Republican strategist Adrian Gray said Trump's performance was the best by any Republican since Richard Nixon in 1960, when the GOP nominee garnered 32% of the nonwhite vote in losing to John F. Kennedy.

Trump received 21% of the nonwhite vote in winning the president election in 2016 when he defeated Hillary Clinton.

The trend was even more pronounced in Florida, according to Reuters, which reported that Trump received half of Hispanic vote in the state, up from 40% in 2016, and three out of 10 nonwhite voters, up from two out 10 in 2016.

All inks highlighted
Dumbfuck, exit polls are meaningless in this election because tens of millions of Americans voted by mail. Those are mostly Democrat voters and not included in exit polling. That renders the numbers you're citing as skewed towards Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back