OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Grassley again looks out for himself. He thanks Ford for making him look good,... he looks like a complete jerk who hired a so-called prosecutor to ask questions? It's a hollywood staged set made to look like Ford is on trial

I don't know why there are so Trumpers in denial that Kavanaugh could not do this. Kavanaugh was an elitist jock at an elitist private school who obviousy loved his booze from an a wealthy and prominent family. He is an entitled fellow. I am sure he has always felt that way and continues to feel that way. He can do no wrong.

Maybe if we were presented some actual proof, not just vague statements about something that happened 35+ years ago?

Kinda hard to do when there is no proof and no witnesses.

Phoney. Phoney. Phoney.
Sounds just like the muslim state laws about claiming rape.

Accused Rapists have no right to a defense.

That's the message we are getting here.
You DO realize this isn't a court of law, it's a job interview, right?

How many people you don't know were allowed to sit in and accuse you of things you didn't do at your job interview?
I know one thing.....if I claimed there was a witness, I'd expect them to bring that witness there.

How can there be any viable witnesses when the accuser can't remember when and where?
Why would you expect specific details of an event from 35 years ago

I remember parties and bars I went to when I was in college where something had happened like a bar fight or someone getting incredibly drunk

I don’t remember the date, how I got to the bar, what I was drinking, everyone who was there, the exact location of the bar.........but I remember the fight

You would expect specific details for something like this if they are going to be used to ruin a man's life?

Would you be OK over losing your good name and livelihood from an accuser that couldn't remember when and where something you did happened?

Nope....this is not a court....because they chose to run it like a court, does not make it one. It is a job interview......a very very very very very very important job interview.
A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.
It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Was it before or after Romney put Kavanaugh on his list of potential nominees?

Why on earth did a fight about a second door lead to recalling alleged sexual abuse?

Ford is failing miserably. She is now a circus clown. But she has created wealth for herself out of this. The book deals and all the other money making avenues are now available to her.
She is handling herself quite well under stressful circumstances

You enablers are always trying to discount rape victims

As is alleged victim #3. She facilitated the rapes.
No it was Kavanaugh facilitating the rapes. You should probably look up info about this before commenting.

Not even accuser #3 makes that claim. But of course, you could only know this as a fact is you were involved in facilitating these rapes.

What are you telling us?
She did make that claim. Your willful ignorance is a poor defense.

Nope, and I don't believe anyone who admits knowledge of underage girls being raped and stands by and does nothing
You don’t believe any rape victim so no surprise there

Kavanaugh better not lie.....

It's not necessarily what he allegedly did, but whether he lies about it or has lied about it.... Is or would be the disqualifying factor for the new job he is interviewing for....

Accused Rapists have no right to a defense.

That's the message we are getting here.

How many people you don't know were allowed to sit in and accuse you of things you didn't do at your job interview?
I know one thing.....if I claimed there was a witness, I'd expect them to bring that witness there.

How can there be any viable witnesses when the accuser can't remember when and where?

I remember parties and bars I went to when I was in college where something had happened like a bar fight or someone getting incredibly drunk

I don’t remember the date, how I got to the bar, what I was drinking, everyone who was there, the exact location of the bar.........but I remember the fight

Ms. Ford can't remember the person who gave her a ride home from THE MOST TRAUMATIC EVENT OF HER LIFE, Winger! How is that possible? Does that make sense to anyone?

A job interview with witnesses testifying under oath against the candidate?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Absolutely it's a job interview......he's applying for a very very very very very important government job.
It is a job interview

We either hire him or we don’t. Kavenaugh does not need to be criminally convicted to decide he is not worth the chance

What a weasely rationale for character assissination.

This isn't just a job interview. This is judgement about Kavanaugh's character and his entire life. If this were a real issue, it should have come up before he was appointed to the 2nd Highest Court in the country. It wasn't because this is made up crap from a psychological mess.
so why didn't she go after kavanaugh in 2012.? why didn't her husband track his ass down to punch him out in 2012?

Was it before or after Romney put Kavanaugh on his list of potential nominees?

Why on earth did a fight about a second door lead to recalling alleged sexual abuse?
Weird how this didn’t happen for Gorsuch, huh?

Trump should have done this.

Trump nominates Bill Cosby for US Supreme Court

Trump nominates Bill Cosby for US Supreme Court - The Rochdale Herald
clintonCosby.png

You need to discount the testimony of a Woman who facilitated (and she admits to this) the rapes.

She may be looking to cop a plea.
You enablers are always trying to discount rape victims

As is alleged victim #3. She facilitated the rapes.
No it was Kavanaugh facilitating the rapes. You should probably look up info about this before commenting.

Not even accuser #3 makes that claim. But of course, you could only know this as a fact is you were involved in facilitating these rapes.

What are you telling us?
She did make that claim. Your willful ignorance is a poor defense.
Witness #3 never said Kavanaugh raped her.

She claims she saw him dancing provocatively and standing in a line outside a door, which could have been a bathroom door for all her admittedly drunk ass knows.

She also claims she was drugged, raped, gang-banged, never reported it, and kept coming back to these parties...where she saw other girls drugged, raped, gang-banged, and never reported it....

If you have some extra cash on you I have this fantastic bridge that actually crosses over water for sale you might be interested in......

:p

You would expect specific details for something like this if they are going to be used to ruin a man's life?

Would you be OK over losing your good name and livelihood from an accuser that couldn't remember when and where something you did happened?
Kavenaugh will remain a judge regardless of confirmation
We are deciding whether he deserves a promotion. There are multiple accusations about his behavior not being that of a choirboy

Forum List

Back