Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

I have (I think) a rather unique take on the whole "global warming" debate.

Based on the most basic principles of physics, man (mankind) has to have an affect on our environment. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Mankind has undeniably altered the planet with not only gas emissions but also by deforestation, blacktopping and concreting a large percentage of the land masses, countless billions of heat sources, including Transportation engines and other machinery, Commercial and residential Air Conditioners / Heat Pumps, Electrical Grids, Lighting, etc. . . All the way down to the numbers of human bodies, each one radiating an average of 98.6 degrees, 24/7.

We basically have an enormous electric blanket on our planet that didn't use to be there.

If by nothing more than simple displacement (physics,) Our sea levels have to rise from the simple numbers of floating ships, ship wrecks, man made islands, trash, plane crashes, river flow increases resulting from man made attempts to eliminate flood zones,etc.

Bottom line, it's cumulative and undeniable.

However, despite all of our efforts to warm the planet (intentional or not) our impact simply isn't all that serious.

It is just as undeniable that the planet's own activity with volcanos and such, above and below the oceans, fluctuations in the Sun's output, etc. . . all varies considerably and HAS historically drastically affected the climate, many times before the industrial revolution was in the mix.

I have yet to see anything from any of the alarmists to get me even the slightest bit worried that Man can or has done anything to the planet that the Planet can not absorb or remedy in a way that would render itself uninhabitable to an otherwise intelligent species, like man.
The second half of your post needs to read the first.
It's absolutely contradictory.
The old "it's been warm before" doesn't justify making it warm Very fast (in geologic terms) now.
The consequence are dire and getting worse, and as you say 'cumulative', and at some point accelerating/snow-balling. That point may be as we speak/now.

IMO we are well past the point of no return now.
If we capped CO2 and NH4 even at 20 years ago levels, it would have slowed but not stopped what's coming.
(al Gore 2000 was probably the last chance, to dent the damage)

Sea Level will be rising enough by mid-century to make many low-lying cities uninhabitable.
Place like (but not limited to) Miami already have regular tidal flooding, and the housing market changed there.
By century end most of the largest coastal cities on the planet from Shanghai to London, to NYC will be forever changed and in parts evacuated. Of course the areas left above water will get the picture everyone will be leaving, and certinly no one buying.
`

Last edited:
jc456 said:
how long did it take millions of years ago? let's see that graph. when did you graph it?
The thing is you guys are ALL TROLLS.
STUPID BEYOND belief.
Neither of you know how to search or post data.
You and especially ToadStoolPieceOfShlt, never post any meat, you are just STUPID Heel nippers unwittingly setting me up to Smash the Ball.
Oh Baby!

ScienceDaily
Climate change occurring ten times faster than at any time in past 65 million years
Date: August 1, 2013
Source: Stanford University
Summary:
Not only is the planet undergoing one of the largest climate changes in the past 65 million years, scientists report that it's occurring at a rate 10 times faster than any change in that period. Without intervention, this extreme pace could lead to a 5-6 degree Celsius spike in annual temperatures by the end of the century.

WOW
That really was quite the backfiring set up by two of the boards biggest clowns.

`
EDIT:
Just the usual TROLLING losers below.

`

Last edited:
jc456 said:
how long did it take millions of years ago? let's see that graph. when did you graph it?
STUPID BEYOND belief.
You and especially ToadStoolPieceOfShlt, never post any meat, you are just STUPID Heel nippers unwittingly setting me up to Smash the Ball.
Oh Baby!

Climate change occurring ten times faster than at any time in past 65 million years
Summary:
Not only is the planet undergoing one of the largest climate changes in the past 65 million years, scientists report that it's occurring at a rate 10 times faster than any change in that period. Without intervention, this extreme pace could lead to a 5-6 degree Celsius spike in annual temperatures by the end of the century.

WOW
That really was quite the backfiring set up by two of the boards biggest clowns.

`

`

Just because I refuted your claim and made you look stupid doesn't mean you have to be a whiney twat about it.

Not only is the planet undergoing one of the largest climate changes in the past 65 million years, scientists report that it's occurring at a rate 10 times faster than any change in that period.

Really?

Post the 10 fastest changes over an equivalent period of time.

Thanks!!!

STUPID BEYOND belief.
we're stupid and you think you have statistics for equivalent periods of time from millions of years ago. Yeah, go with that.
abu afak so post the statistics then from millions of years ago. Still waiting, or are you too stupid to know you ain't got em? let us know.

STUPID BEYOND belief.
we're stupid and you think you have statistics for equivalent periods of time from millions of years ago. Yeah, go with that.
abu afak so post the statistics then from millions of years ago. Still waiting, or are you too stupid to know you ain't got em? let us know.

Don't make him cry......again.
I was curious where he'd go. I guess crazy is a place he fits into well.

Last edited:
I put ToddlerPatriot, jc456, and Skookerassbitch on Ignore
Not for differing opinions, but Blatant Juvenile emoticon stupidity and posting in the case of Skooker and,
and NO CONTENT at all from Toddster and jc456, just harassment.

`

jc456 said:
STUPID BEYOND belief.
Oh Baby!

ScienceDaily
Summary:

WOW

`
EDIT:

`

You are a blithering idiot and a chump. This whole global warming scam started with suggestions from the Iron Mountain Report and the Club Of Rome took the ball and ran with it starting with "Limits To Growth" and their idea of "Sustainable Development" which lead to the Agenda 21 agreement at the Rio Conference in 1992. You totally ignore the weather modification programs of which every super power has one complete with ionospheric heaters that "zap" the heavy metal nano-particulates. They have been targeting the food supply in a major way the last five years. They wish to starve the populace into compliance. I have posted the remarks of the climate change clowns that do the bidding of the global elites. Shall I post them yet again? I don't mind making you look like an idiot.......it certainly hurts your already bad odds of gaining converts.....

(snicker)

jc456 said:
STUPID BEYOND belief.
Oh Baby!

ScienceDaily
Summary:

WOW

`
EDIT:

`

You are a blithering idiot and a chump. This whole global warming scam started with suggestions from the Iron Mountain Report and the Club Of Rome took the ball and ran with it starting with "Limits To Growth" and their idea of "Sustainable Development" which lead to the Agenda 21 agreement at the Rio Conference in 1992. You totally ignore the weather modification programs of which every super power has one complete with ionospheric heaters that "zap" the heavy metal nano-particulates. They have been targeting the food supply in a major way the last five years. They wish to starve the populace into compliance. I have posted the remarks of the climate change clowns that do the bidding of the global elites. Shall I post them yet again? I don't mind making you look like an idiot.......it certainly hurts your already bad odds of gaining converts.....

(snicker)
You're a Conspiracy Fraud and A Chemtrails Clown.
You need to be institutionalized.
Ignore #5 in 24 hours.

Cleaning house of the Freaks/trolls here.
That will leave less than half the posters, if that.
Probably more like 30%.
bye.

`

`

Always wondered why no one ever asks what direction the global temp should be headed?
If you are looking for a reason to deny someone solely because they are different. .I will offer myself in saying the Earth is an eclectic living organism with many diverse living systems on it. Just like your body is with lungs, brain, probiotic organisms, etc.
I once did a chart of ice ages and warming cycles throughout earths history using ice core data etc. and concerning climate change if we were now in a warming trend a thousand years after a recent ice age or cooling cycle we could say average temperatures were rising and shouldnt be?. But then again they should have been rising after a long cooling cycle was over. So whats your problem. It happens all the time. Adapt to it.
So my first question I always ask the other individual on this subject is according to our planets point in history which direction should we be headed right now?
If you cant answer that. You really need to do more homework before commenting on current global warming possibilities. . .
The second thought I have on this is. I always wonder if the powers that be are hiding the true extent of the original ozone depletion. With duponts chloroflorocarbons and its mass marketing without political restraint the ozone layer became extreamly thin letting in the suns radiation. I dont think it fully healed.
To me I think they (those responsible and those in power) are worried and scared of its results and now in denial are blaming overpopulation and us for their errors and calling it global warming under false pretenses while painting the sky white to hide their mistakes. Just my thoughts.
Feel free to trash me now but dont call me a labled name like liberal as I might prove you wrong by stating my beliefe in the right to bear arms or any other lable which for some reason never fit.
My thoughts on global warming

Last edited:
Always wondered why no one ever asks what direction the global temp should be headed?
If you are looking for a reason to deny someone solely because they are different. .I will offer myself in saying the Earth is an eclectic living organism with many diverse living systems on it. Just like your body is with lungs, brain, probiotic organisms, etc.
I once did a chart of ice ages and warming cycles throughout earths history using ice core data etc. and surely concerning cli.ate change if we were in a warming trend a thousand years after a prior ice age or cooling cycle we could say average temperatures were rising. But then again they should have been. So whats your problem. Adapt to it.
So my first question I always ask the other individual on this subject is according to our planets point in history which direction should we be headed right now?
If you cant answer that. You really need to do more homework. . .
The second thought I have on this is. I always wonder if the powers that be are hiding the true extent of the original ozone depletion. With duponts chloroflorocarbons and its mass marketing without political restraint the ozone layer became extreamly thin letting in the suns radiation. I dont think it fully healed.
To me I think they (those responsible and those in power) are worried and scared of its results and now in denial are blaming overpopulation and us for their errors and calling it global warming under false pretenses while painting the sky white to hide their mistakes. Just my thoughts.
Feel free to trash me now but dont call me a labled name like liberal as I might prove you wrong by stating my beliefe in the right to bear arms or any other lable which for some reason never fit.
My thoughts on global warming

Geez ... another liberal poster ... with a gun ... as if my day wasn't bad enough ...

I don't think us hairless semi-evolved rodents should say what temperature should be doing ... up, down, around ... temperature has a natural right to do whatever she wants to do ... we start pushing her around, she will push back in ways we won't like ... piss her off at the wrong time of the month and she'll go on yet another murderous rampage ...

Liberals don't think about that ... you should be ashamed of yourself ...

Oh ... and welcome to the USMB ... it's a laugh a minute around here ...

You (AbuAfak) are a blithering idiot and a chump. This whole global warming scam started with suggestions from the Iron Mountain Report and the Club Of Rome took the ball and ran with it starting with "Limits To Growth" and their idea of "Sustainable Development" which lead to the Agenda 21 agreement at the Rio Conference in 1992.

The birth of The Global Warming Fraud can be traced to a conference organized by anthropologist Margaret Mead, in 1975. You can read the paper documenting the conference which began the ongoing fraud here.

It happens all the time. Adapt to it.
I don't think your question is well-posed. I presume you are referring to what is good for humans. Yes the flora and fauna can adapt to a wide range of temperatures, but a problem will occur when trying to adapt to a climate changing rapidly within one generation. It will affect farming regions, sea side cities, ocean ecology, invasive species, etc.

The question should be about the rate of change of climate, not which direction it's headed.

Wuwei. I believe if people would quit fighting and get along. They would adapt amd help each other out. Plenty of time to adjust and adapt to new housing locations and new crops. Where you see trauma I see opportunity

I don't think your question is well-posed. I presume you are referring to what is good for humans. Yes the flora and fauna can adapt to a wide range of temperatures, but a problem will occur when trying to adapt to a climate changing rapidly within one generation. It will affect farming regions, sea side cities, ocean ecology, invasive species, etc.

The question should be about the rate of change of climate, not which direction it's headed.

We've endured a single degree centigrade temperature rise over the past 100 years ... why would you characterize a single degree centigrade over 50 years as "rapid" ... and that's actually two generations ... the infant born today would be welcoming their grandchildren in 50 years ...

What crops do not grow where 100 years ago they florished? ... which sea side city cannot add two or three feet to their sea walls over 100 years? ... how could a slight increase in temperature stop over-fishing the oceans? ... how does a change in climate cause humans to start releasing their unwanted pets into the wild? ...

"Rate of change" has a very specific definition in this context ... using Newtonian notation: f'(T, P, RH, w, r) [where T=temperature, P=pressure, RH=relative humidity, w=the wind vector, r=precipitation] ... with respect to time ... if all these parameters remain within instrumentation error, then we can conclude climate change cannot be measured ... f'(T, P, RH, w, r) = 0 ...

I'm sorry, environmental devastation better correlates to human population growth ... the more people raping the Earth, the worst off the Earth is ...

Forum List

Back