Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

And now 50% of the country knows what 50% of the country knew two years ago.

Congrats.

That would be nice. But I'm listening to MSNBC right now. It appears that 30% aren't going to acknowledge the findings, no matter what. They're all going with the "although the President did not commit a crime, it does not exonerate him" angle.

Haven’t seen anything to this point but a summary in a letter from Trumps Roy Cohn.

Nobody should believe anything until the full report is in.

"Enough hyper-partisan nihilism. Let's get back to work on the core ideas for freedom that unite our nation" - Vice President Pence

That’s you admitting a fact. How’s it feel?

I'm admitting that you are a hopeless political hack son. Nothing will dissuade you from your belief.

Did Mueller exonerate trump on obstruction?

lol.
Did Mueller find evidence of obstruction?

Maybe. Haven’t seen the report. Did he exonerate him?

He doesn’t have to exonerate him dumbass, and if he did you would be calling him a traitor . GFY

No. But your hero tweeted that he was exonerated.

That’s just today’s lie.

Next.

One inescapable observation from Mueller report. Putin’s attempts to sow discord in the American public worked beyond his wildest dreams. And all of us were his useful idiots.

I'm admitting that you are a hopeless political hack son. Nothing will dissuade you from your belief.

lol.

He doesn’t have to exonerate him dumbass, and if he did you would be calling him a traitor . GFY

LL doesn't deal well with defeat.

I’ve not been defeated.

It is a special skill to be spectacularly wrong

You want a medal?
im sure youve got a lot to share.

Nope. I axed for a link, haven't seen one. That's all I posted here. But I did count at least fifteen (15) masturbatory threads put up by Rumpbots since Friday claiming they think they got away with something or some shit.

But meanwhile check out the diarrhea torrent from attention-whore-boi.

heads need to roll--what a big waste of time/$$$$$$
they were/are trying to get rid of a fairly/legally elected official = nazism

Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard
He got impeached for lying under oath. If he told the truth about, nothing would've happened.
Why was he being asked about a consensual relationship in an investigation of a 1978 land deal?

For that matter:

Why was there a Special Counsel in the 1990s investigating a land deal from 1978?

What does manfort money laundering have to do with anything, I thought that was the IRS job?

No it’s election fraud. It’s conspiracy with the Russians to aid them in helping Trump win election.
You're had two years to prove that claim. The people who have seen all the evidence say it didn't happen. People who blindly believe CNN and MSDNC say it did.

Meanwhile, there is proof Democrats conspired with the media and with foreign entities to sway the election.

The left's refusal to accept that reality does not alter that reality.
Hi Dave. :lol:

"Special Counsel Mueller deserves the gratitude of all Americans for his public service & for conducting this important investigation with integrity & professionalism. His exhaustive work makes clear that President Trump & his campaign did not collude with the Russians. Period." - Joe Walsh

One inescapable observation from Mueller report. Putin’s attempts to sow discord in the American public worked beyond his wildest dreams. And all of us were his useful idiots.

BINGO. That is the Russians' real objective - to goad the U.S. into tearing itself apart. The Chinese want that as well.

lol.

LL doesn't deal well with defeat.

I’ve not been defeated.

You never had a chance.

"Barr said the investigation also found insufficient evidence that Trump had attempted to obstruct justice. Many of his opponents accused him of obstructing the Russia probe when he fired former FBI director James Comey."

Mueller report does not have proof of Trump crimes -Justice Department

Poor LL
It was Barr's decision, not Mueller's, that Trump did not obstruct justice. Mueller laid out evidence on both sides. So it was Barr who found not enough evidence to prosecute.

After making a "thorough factual investigation" into these matters, the Special Counsel considered whether to evaluate the conduct under Department standards governing prosecution and declination decisions but ultimately determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Special Counsel therefore did not draw a conclusion -- one way or the other – as to whether the examined conducted constituted obstruction. Instead, for each of the relevant actions investigated , the report sets out evidence on both sides of the question and leaves unresolved what the Special Counsel views as "difficult issues" of law and fact concerning whether the President's actions and intent could be viewed as obstruction. The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

The AG goes on to explain that since Mueller did not come to any legal conclusions on this, it is up to Barr himself to determine whether there was a crime. He determined there was not.

AG Barr quotes Mueller as saying "the evidence does not establish that the President wa involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference."

Read: Justice Department summary of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Your post says....

"AG Barr quotes Mueller as saying "the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference.""

(shrugs) No crime.
right? That whole post is a copy from the other thread, and I was ALSO making the point that indeed "no collusion" was a finding by the investigation.

lol.

No. But your hero tweeted that he was exonerated.

That’s just today’s lie.

Next.

Next should be you shutting the fuck up while you’re waaaaaay behind

Mueller even stated that there was evidence of Russia willing to help Trump during the campaign and was turned away.
Honesty at the highest level and I'm disappointed that my liberal friends won't acknowledge that.

Forum List

Back