Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

MUELLER: [hands over giant stack of papers]

BARR: "Wait, why is this titled... THE WINDS OF WINTER?"

MUELLER: [peels off face, revealing himself to be GEORGE R.R. MARTIN] "A man is finished."

INTERNET: [explodes]

"What’s on your menu? The future of our democracy. The US have been under cyber attack for two or more election seasons from a hostile foreign country that sought to influence the future of our nation. Lets not get into a bitter partisan brawl. We need to know the facts." - Dastardly Donnie Brazil

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.

Are you accusing Mueller of intentionally not doing his job?

Nope, he is just seeing that there is no reason to waste federal time and dollars to do a lengthy trial for people that Trump will just pardon. He's passed off information to several different places to take care of the investigations and trials.
When did wasting federal tax dollars ever get in the way of Mueller doing what he wants?

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
So he found crimes and ignored them? Lol that’s against the law.. he would have turned evidence over.. he has not

This is even before the new information was provided by Cohen.

"The foundation agreed to dissolve under the supervision of a judge. Underwood's office will supervise the disbursement of the foundation's remaining assets to charities. The New York attorney general's office will continue its lawsuit against the foundation and is seeking millions in restitution and penalties, and it also seeks to bar Trump and his children from serving on the boards of other New York charities."

Trump Foundation To Dissolve Amid New York Attorney General's Investigation
"Restitution" for what? Trump will have to pay taxes on the disallowed donations, possibly a fine, and that's it. You Trump hating idiots are always trying to turn every infraction, no matter how trivial, into some giant criminal conspiracy.

I just hope we get a reasonably complete version of it to read.

Its not like I expect Trump to go to jail and we already have charges or confessions on or out of about a half dozen of his folks.
Any of Mueller's salacious personal opinions will be elided.

Elided, nice word! Seriously, it had been awhile.

Joke: does that mean they will be in AG (Rosanne) Barr's written report but not the verbal reading at bed time?

More seriously, Mr Barr having edit capability to say the least makes me a little skeptical. Even Supreme Court justices are nominated/appointed by someone though. I wanna read both versions lol.

Your OP theory sounds reasonable regarding a lack of indictments of Don, Jr, and any other family members, but I wonder if Mueller made a fatal mistake by not requiring the POTUS to answer questions under oath in person? Sure, he would likely have invoked his Fifth Amendment right, but it would have provided evidence of his criminal tendencies.

I'm pretty sure he was considered under oath when he filled out Mueller's written questions. If he lied on that, he would be held just as liable as if he lied in an interview.
I'm pretty sure he was considered under oath when he filled out Mueller's written questions. If he lied on that, he would be held just as liable as if he lied in an interview.
I'm pretty sure Trump's lawyers either supplied the answers to Mueller's written questions directly, or they carefully edited the president's responses; Trump would have found the process much more stressful if he had to sit down and answer questions spontaneously.
That's why people have lawyers, moron.

The media monster is insatiable. Meanwhile, life goes on all around you. Devour each other.

mueller1.jpg

Keep those hopes and dreams alive.....over nothing, lol. Dont let that white hot seething rage get you down.
Keep those hopes and dreams alive.....over nothing, lol.
If you believe in Trump's integrity, you got nothing.

What's in the Mueller Report?

"The product of Mueller’s year and a half of investigation is now complete and was delivered Friday to the Department of Justice. It may never be made public, but the investigation has already produced some of the most extraordinary documents made public by a prosecutor in the United States, opening a rare window into the world of big money, high-stakes politics and foreign lobbying, a world that normally operates in dim Georgetown restaurants or in hotel bars in exotic locales.

"Those documents are to be found in Mueller’s legal filings. 'Mueller has spoken loudly, if indirectly, in court — indictment by indictment, guilty plea by guilty plea. In doing so, he tracked an elaborate Russian operation that injected chaos into a U.S. presidential election and tried to help Trump win the White House.'

"'He followed a GOP campaign that embraced the Kremlin’s help and championed stolen material to hurt a political foe. And ultimately, he revealed layers of lies, deception, self-enrichment and hubris that followed.'

"'Woven through thousands of court papers, the special counsel has made his public report,' wrote Chad Day and Eric Tucker of The Associated Press, after an exhaustive review of his filings."

A party that continues to support Trump is beyond redemption.

Those are your feelings,not logic though.
Those are your feelings,not logic though.
My opinions come from facts not feelings, unlike the corrupt parasites currently living in the White House:
30-trump-corruption-chait.w700.h700.jpg

Opinion | Trump’s Corruption: The Definitive List

"They don’t even try very hard to hide it.

"President Trump, his family and more than a few of his appointees are using his presidency to enrich themselves.

"They are spending taxpayer dollars for their own benefit.

"They are accepting sweetheart deals from foreigners.

"And they are harnessing the power of the federal government on behalf of their businesses.

"There’s a word for this: corruption.

"Given how widespread Trumpian corruption has become, we thought it was time to make a list.

"It’s meant to be a definitive list of self-dealing by the president, his family, his staff or his friends — since he began running for president.

"To qualify, an incident needs to seem highly credible, even if it remains unresolved, and needs to involve making money...."

Those are just feelings and emotions. No facts whatsoever.

6.) No Interview of Julian Assange

7.) No Investigation in to the funding and sourcing of The Russian Dirty Dossier.

LOL!
The Ecuadorian embassy in London, where Assange lives, is just SLIGHTLY outside Mueller's jurisdiction.
The funding of the dossier was originally started by a Republican PAC and then funded by the Clinton campaign.
Go back to sleep, sorry we woke you up.

He offered to testify you moron.

"A symptom of our whacked-out times: the nonstop talk about a report nobody has read yet. Chill, everybody. We’ll know what’s in it soon. Then we can discuss what it means and what to do next."

said the loser! who lost!

Proof of the blackmail crime by mueller is that he let it leak his prosecutors were all Hillary supporters

That was to scare trump to not go after the real crimes by the democrats

agree, but now that its over it should be open season on crooked Hillary and her band of criminals. Will Barr do his job?

I see a whole lot of celebrating on the right wing side, which seems more like whistling past the graveyard.
Oh look - another butthurt "Wait for the Mueller report" liberal.
What happened to all this super secret evidence that Mueller supposedly has? How many times did the leftwing mob with the pitch forks resort to that canard?
I wonder if they will drop to their knees and scream to the sky?

Was it a fender bender or head-on? :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh! Hello there shill sent here to spin the ABC report for the left! :1peleas:
The only thing this report does is like I said, prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that these morons are the biggest pack of fools of all time. And they say we are dupes! Lmao!
How many of Trumps band of thieves are indicted? and the SDNY will clean up the rest
None. Change your diaper cry baby.
Amazing We have the dirtiest garbage ever to enter our WH and you morons can't admit it Are you all that stupid ?
He was dirt before his presidency and now it's worse The pos thinks he's king and all his subject must kiss his dirty ass Good luck You got what you voted for
Stupid? You're the idiot beating the dead horse. The report has nothing on Trump, but your demented hysteria refuses to let go. I predict by Monday you'll be up on a water tower shooting up a school yard.
Only if there are Republican congressmen around.

Forum List

Back