Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

MUELLER: [hands over giant stack of papers]
BARR: "Wait, why is this titled... THE WINDS OF WINTER?"
MUELLER: [peels off face, revealing himself to be GEORGE R.R. MARTIN] "A man is finished."
INTERNET: [explodes]
TYRION: [last words of book] I troll liberals and I know things

How great is this?:2up:

Knew for two years we'd have this day coming to laugh so hard the nut sack hurts!

How many separate times during that span did we see the goofballs say, " Ha....we got him now!"????

Flynn

Manifort

Kirshner

Clapper

Comey

>>somebody help me out....at least a dozen others<<:113::113:

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
So he found crimes and ignored them? Lol that’s against the law.. he would have turned evidence over.. he has not

Wrong. He was only supposed to indict those who's crimes have to do with Russian interference. He hands off other crimes to other offices. He said from the very beginning he would not indict Trump regardless if he found something or not.

Every single time they were suckered like jerkoffs getting whacked in 10th Avenue NYC shell games.....

Doy

Dont go there s0ns if you've never been!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Ever since I read 'Fear' - I realized that the report was probably going to be a HUGE disappointment for Dems who were hoping this would oust Trump.

I think in future that they HAVE to put time limits on these types of investigations. Almost two years is WAY too long to keep a POTUS in limbo. I did not like the Clinton investigation. And I did not like this one either. Both were overblown. Yeah - it threw a few slime balls in jail. Big deal. I already knew Trump was a slime ball who hired slime balls. That is not worth almost two years of the country semi-holding it's breath over it's 'leader'.

But it should be obvious by now that Trump is too stupid to skillfully collude with the Russian government. If he had done it - he would have fucked it up and gotten caught without Mueller. Trump is a liar and an idiot and is too useless to be a truly successful criminal. He is great at conning stupid people. And many of his other cons/screw-ups the NY Southern District is looking into. But he is obviously not remotely bright enough to collude with a major foreign power and get away with it...not even close.

Trump's stupidity was his greatest defense on the Mueller investigation, IMO.

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
So he found crimes and ignored them? Lol that’s against the law.. he would have turned evidence over.. he has not

Wrong. He was only supposed to indict those who's crimes have to do with Russian interference. He hands off other crimes to other offices. He said from the very beginning he would not indict Trump regardless if he found something or not.
Lol what passed on tax crime to Federal prosecutors.. no American were arrested for collusion connection with Russia .. all white collar crimes.
He investigated almost everyone on taxes lol
He has nothing and if he did it would have been passed on

Be very clear this is messaging. The no collusion over and over, the repetition of that... then parroted throughout conservative media... what that is about is planting that in the psyche of the American public.

Fake news TDS mental case Rachel "Blinky' Maddow was cryin'! :p

Folks, we laugh, but as Tucker, Hannity and Laura indicated the fake news, fake Congressmen, fake Senators and fake "intelligence community" who promoted the fake Russian Hoax conspiracy theory need to be held accountable.

Ever since I read 'Fear' - I realized that the report was probably going to be a HUGE disappointment for Dems who were hoping this would oust Trump.

I think in future that they HAVE to put time limits on these types of investigations. Almost two years is WAY too long to keep a POTUS in limbo. I did not like the Clinton investigation. And I did not like this one either. Both were overblown. Yeah - it threw a few slime balls in jail. Big deal. I already knew Trump was a slime ball who hired slime balls. That is not worth almost two years of the country semi-holding it's breath over it's 'leader'.

But it should be obvious by now that Trump is too stupid to skillfully collude with the Russian government. If he had done it - he would have fucked it up and gotten caught without Mueller. Trump is a liar and an idiot and is too useless to be a truly successful criminal. He is great at conning stupid people. And many of his other cons/screw-ups the NY Southern District is looking into. But he is obviously not remotely bright enough to collude with a major foreign power and get away with it...not even close.

Trump's stupidity was his greatest defense on the Mueller investigation, IMO.

Lol....heres a guy who's weekend is sucking!! Some nice sentiments in that narrative though.....:113:

Meanwhile, the Nothing-Burger Mueller Probe which the Left touted would go on for years and years ending in SHAME, DISGRACE, IMPEACHMENT, REMOVAL FROM OFFICE, PROSECUTION and TIME BEHIND BARS fizzles out like a damp firecracker. Best summed up with a few political cartoons to summarize all things Democrat as usual: Lotta Talk, Never Any Meat:

79058_600.jpg
gv082816dAPR_s878x642.jpg
Obama-media.jpg
20f3b5a4961cda5ba8f0a939830841ce.jpg
Wheres-the-Beef-A.F.-Branco-Political-Cartoon.jpg
mueller-investigation.jpg
VarveG20171215_low.jpg
lb171031d20171030091224.jpg
mueller_obstruction_of_justice_steve-kelley.jpg
mueller-fishing-tina-toon.jpg
robert+mueller+meme+robert+mueller+corrupt+robert+mueller+conflicts+of+intetest.png

Please feel free to add your own favorites.

Forum List

Back