Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

CaféAuLait;9598031 said:
I've tried twice to get her in here to defend herself. If I see she's posting in the FZ tonight while blowing us off, then she'll get my vote.

Note - I'm on here VERY late at night. No one else is here. So if it comes to where mine is the hammer vote, I'll wait until 4 - 6 pm eastern time tomorrow (Sunday.)

Uh, huh, here come the excuses.

I'm leaning more towards her being a Mason and not scum, her non- voting seems more mason like and not scum like to me.
Why on earth would not voting make one seem more like a Mason than Scum. That is utter BS. A Mason is supposed to be helping town. If you can explain to me why not voting helps town then you may have a point, otherwise you are blowing smoke and beginning to sound more and more like Scum yourself.

There is only one VT left, and it certainly can't be both of us, so you are lying.

Correction, Cafe strongly suggested that MeBelle is a mason, and Rosie might be too. Start reading at Post 1252.

Are you normally this dishonest, or did you actually succeed in rolling Scum again?

Correction, Cafe strongly suggested that MeBelle is a mason, and Rosie might be too. Start reading at Post 1252.

Are you normally this dishonest, or did you actually succeed in rolling Scum again?

She hasn't explained why not voting makes MeBelle seem more like a Mason. And, I'm not the one that is lying.

CaféAuLait;9598048 said:
CaféAuLait;9597973 said:
Have you flipped that Grandma?

I was being semi-sarcastic.

Okay, since you are here, I was wondering if you were not that far off TBH, but TNs non action on you has me highly suspicious. Who is lying, one is not VT:

FA
You
Mertex
That is a good point - at least one of the 4 that claimed VT is not telling the truth and that likely means that they are scum. I know I am not lying and I don't believe you are either.

Mertex has been on my scum list since the beginning and I think that she is the most likely scum at this time. I would place the scum team as Mertex, MeBelle and Grandma.

Vote: Mertex

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] can we get a VC please. I know that I am rather close and the votes are all over the place right now.

Correction: Mertex OR Mebelle and grandma. I don't think that they are both scum because Mertex is pushing rather hard against ma - the question is which one of them is scum. Also, who is the third?

TN, you are lying again.

Post 1175 you say:
I don't think you realize how upset I am at not getting one of my top scumreads lynched.

Post 1184 I out your lie:

Who did TN vote for on Day 1? Mani. In fact TN was the first, and for a while, the only vote on Mani.

And on Day 2, Post 768 he says:

Quote:
Near-Confirmed Scum / Lynch Pool:
Mertex
Who did TN vote for on Day 2? Who got lynched?

No mas pantalones.

You imply that reads are static that never change. Your behavior that day propelled you above all of my other scumreads.

Please try again.

Here's what's going on:

Mani and Avi were convenient scapegoats.
FA and I are likely the next two to go to the gallows on bullshit "evidence."

Mertex is acting like the love child of Kim Jong Un and Sarah Palin, spewing propaganda from the Ministry Of Truth, and everyone's drinking that KoolAid by the gallon.

Rosie is after FA because of this from the Game 2 neighborhood:

I don’t see anything that Rosie stated that needs to be outed anyway. Basically her contributions can be chalked up to claiming that we are playing incorrectly, she is better than we are, she knows more than we do and that she is supreme. All while being hopelessly incorrect.
IOW, she plays like an idiot and I don’t see any real gains in discussing her thoughts on the game so far. It would be different IF she bothered to reveal any uses for her PR role but alas, that information is dead with her.

So she's all butthurt and trying to get him lynched, going on about how slimey he is. But that's okay, she's not a problem, that's just how Rosie plays.

And there's MeBelle, who hasn't made a single contributing post and and refuses to vote, but that's how she plays, it's all good.

Then there's TN, that threw the game and caused the reset and has been caught lying, but that's okay, he's gotta be Town.

And Cafe, Aye, and Shaitra kinda sorta acknowledge each other's presence while trying to figure out how to win on their own.

Yep, that just about sums it up.

You say I've been caught lying but never went into detail.

Why don't you do that now instead of making yourself look like a complete idiot?

You do realize I've been on "wake up in the afternoon fall asleep next morning" sleep schedule for a while, right?

That's odd, because I find that Grandma keeps defending FA, ever so subtle, but she does...like she did in the post below. She keeps saying that MeBelle seems suspicious, but she never votes for her....why would that be? And, I don't think Cafe is Scum, I think she just over analyzes the wrong stuff. Could it be that Scum is Grandma/MeBelle/FA instead of Grandma/MeBelle/tn?

Cafe is doing just what TN did as Scum. Remember the big colorful charts? TN figured he could dazzle us with BS and it worked, didn't it.

Cafe cuts and pastes some vote counts and that makes her Town?

What makes her Scum is voting/unvoting Grandma and FA. She wants to seem to be ultra-helpful Town, but then pulls her votes very quickly so as to not bus the other two Scum.

You already know not to trust Grandma. You are correctly figuring not to trust FA.

Later on we can arm wrestle over Cafe and MeBelle, but again I say not to let MeBelle's weirdness distract you.

You and TN get a good head of steam wagon on Grandma going and I will delay, but by no means drop, FA. Watch your back- FA is a backstabbing scuzzball that Grandma and Cafe defend.

Regards from Rosie

If FA flips scum, we need to have a serious look at Grandma and/or Cafe.

Vote: FA_Q2

Protecting the Masons is a goal, but as bad as this game's going it wouldn't surprise me if they were Rosie, MeBelle, and TN.

Here is where you said you think MeBelle is a mason.

Keep trying to lie your way out. I find it amusing.

She hasn't explained why not voting makes MeBelle seem more like a Mason. And, I'm not the one that is lying.

I didn't say you were lying, I was talking to TN. TN lied.

And I'm curious about the whole Mason thing too. Why on earth would anyone out the Masons? That is SO playing against Town's win condition.

I'm getting a very bad gut feeling about Cafe.

CaféAuLait;9598048 said:
I was being semi-sarcastic.

Okay, since you are here, I was wondering if you were not that far off TBH, but TNs non action on you has me highly suspicious. Who is lying, one is not VT:

FA
You
Mertex
That is a good point - at least one of the 4 that claimed VT is not telling the truth and that likely means that they are scum. I know I am not lying and I don't believe you are either.

Mertex has been on my scum list since the beginning and I think that she is the most likely scum at this time. I would place the scum team as Mertex, MeBelle and Grandma.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] can we get a VC please. I know that I am rather close and the votes are all over the place right now.

You know, Rosie may be right after all. Grandma has been trying to protect you and you haven't been saying much. I guess MeBelle will have to wait. After reading the last few pages I'm really beginning to think that the Scum team is You, Grandma and Cafe.

Vote:FA_Q2

Protecting the Masons is a goal, but as bad as this game's going it wouldn't surprise me if they were Rosie, MeBelle, and TN.

Here is where you said you think MeBelle is a mason.

Keep trying to lie your way out. I find it amusing.[/QUOTE]

So why not explain your lie?
You voted for the ones that you wanted, but I was at the top of your list?

No. Avi and Mertex were.

Why didn't you hammer me when you had the chance?

Is it because you knew that both Avi and I were Town? I think so.

Reading sarcasm is clearly beyond you. Good to know that you're devoid of a sense of humor.

Anyone can see that my top scumreads are just that and nothing more. What the hell idiot outs masons, you dumbass?

In fact, if I were to do something that awful, it would likely be in oversized, flaming red capslock.

CaféAuLait;9598048 said:

FA
You
Mertex

You know, Rosie may be right after all. Grandma has been trying to protect you and you haven't been saying much. I guess MeBelle will have to wait. After reading the last few pages I'm really beginning to think that the Scum team is You, Grandma and Cafe.

Vote:FA_Q2

It wasn't so much protection as pointing out failed scumreads.

There's a hell of a lot of that going on in this game.

CaféAuLait;9598031 said:

I'm leaning more towards her being a Mason and not scum, her non- voting seems more mason like and not scum like to me.

Why would scum not vote? If she was scum she knew Avatar was town, if Grandma was town then she knew that too, so why not vote? She knows her win condition is to kill town if she is scum. If grandma is scum then why wouldn't she vote Avatar?

Everyone was begging her to vote and she sat there and refused to hammer over and over.

See and here I am caught up in the WIFOM again.

Didn't you read my post where I explained it. You seem to be missing all that I said when I explained why MeBelle did what she did. If you don't get it from my post, you won't even if I explain it again. Either you are Scum or just not able to comprehend.

Just because I have a different opinion of it than you does not mean I can't "comprehend," <insert gigantic rolly eyes here> what you state you would have done if you had not played and were scum for the first time. I tossed it to you in a different manner to see if you might see it with new eyes. Instead you go for the insults again. Sheesh.

Mebelle is not stupid, she would know what she was supposed to do as scum and what her win condition is. I threw something out at you to see what you may think. As I said it makes no sense for Mebelle not to hammer either.

There were people begging/telling her to vote to include Grandma, Avatar and myself. Grandma told her to vote over and over- one would think if Grandma was scum then Mebelle would have listened if Mebelle were scum and "did not know how to play 'if she was new at being scum', as you suggest.

Her play has me terribly confounding and screams anti-town but I am not sure if it screams scum- yet.

btw, that's not an OMGUS vote again, is it Mertex?

No, it isn't. It finally dawned on me that FA and Cafe are working together....what a coincidence that both of them would all of a sudden turn on me.....I have suspected FA early on, and I should have realized that Rosie was on to something. You called Rosie, me and R.D. the three headed monster, well, R.D. flipped town and proved your were just blowing smoke.

If you change your vote to me, it will be all to obvious.

CaféAuLait;9598031 said:

Why on earth would not voting make one seem more like a Mason than Scum. That is utter BS. A Mason is supposed to be helping town. If you can explain to me why not voting helps town then you may have a point, otherwise you are blowing smoke and beginning to sound more and more like Scum yourself.

There is only one VT left, and it certainly can't be both of us, so you are lying.

Because she believed BOTH Grandma and Avatar to be town, that is how a mason could help town by not voting out a townie- thus she had not idea who or how to vote.

There are 3 VT's left. 3 masons and 3 scum. IF we make the wrong choice and lynch a townie we are left with 4 town and 3 scum.

You claimed
FA claimed
Grandma claimed

I am VT and one of the above is lying.

Forum List

Back