Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Okay,

Next Questions.

Grandma, why don't you believe mertex's claimed PR? But you believed Rosies?

Aye, do you believe Mertex?

I am assuming everyone made the saem claim in your neighborhood at the same time?

Yes, I believe Mertex. I've said before I believe she is town. I've also said more than once that this is her town meta that you have all been seeing. If I had thought she was scum, I would have been leading that claim.

How far along into the game did you all out your PR's?

Because scarlet is trying to convince us now House and Mertex is just making up the doc claim within the past few hours. .

Rosie outed her role first on 8-21. Before she did that, I mentioned that if we were all town, there shouldn't be a problem with us telling each other what our abilities were (not roles). I told them what my ability was. Rosie trusted us and told us she was the town cop and that her ability was the double down. Grandma told us her ability next, followed by Mertex.

Mertex- I agree you should just tell us at this point who you protected and shielded. I see no reason not to. Do you? If so, explain why we shouldn't know this now. You are out. So tell town. You are not helping scum with this info. that I can see. Tell me why you won't tell us if you won't.

Because the person she protected would be ripe for NK tonight, most likely?

Aww fuck it. This has gone on too long. I see I will die lying and fooling scum. I am full ice immune. That is where I lied. I crumbed the truth in my hood. Given a flip of ice no kill and full immune ice scum, I figured I could draw theice scum kill as long as they believed it. If Mertex claimed and proved an alternative source that would make it less likely I was attacked but more likely to take a kill.

Okay,

Next Questions.

I am assuming everyone made the saem claim in your neighborhood at the same time?

Yes, I believe Mertex. I've said before I believe she is town. I've also said more than once that this is her town meta that you have all been seeing. If I had thought she was scum, I would have been leading that claim.

Because scarlet is trying to convince us now House and Mertex is just making up the doc claim within the past few hours. .

Rosie outed her role first on 8-21. Before she did that, I mentioned that if we were all town, there shouldn't be a problem with us telling each other what our abilities were (not roles). I told them what my ability was. Rosie trusted us and told us she was the town cop and that her ability was the double down. Grandma told us her ability next, followed by Mertex.

This confirmation has me solid on Aye as town. Scum would have had more to gain from hanging Mertex out to dry.

Grandma is definitely the neighborhood scum in that neck of the woods.

I don't want a split over Grandma or SR. I want to target who killed the cop. That's not SR. She didn't know. It is someone in South who knew unless someone can tell me that Central knew.

Aye, Mertex, Rosie, Grandma-Well, it's not Mertex, Rosie's dead, I doubt it's Aye and she can't be lynched.

So, Grandma it is unless someone can tell me why Grandma is a bad choice or SR is a good one.

Mertex- I agree you should just tell us at this point who you protected and shielded. I see no reason not to. Do you? If so, explain why we shouldn't know this now. You are out. So tell town. You are not helping scum with this info. that I can see. Tell me why you won't tell us if you won't.

Because the person she protected would be ripe for NK tonight, most likely?
And leave town doc alive...no.

Grandma is a better choice. Her, Aye, and Mertex knew about Rosie. If they all knew Mertex was the doc, and Rosie is dead-who is a bigger threat to scum than a doc, then Grandma should be voted for. She has been pushing to get Mertex lynched. Rosie killed, Mertex lynched. Gets rid of two PR's.

Mertex coming out as doc changes things. This is not a scum safeclaim. A scum safeclaim is a VT.

I don't know. I was just reading Central. And both Aye and Grandma were quite vocal about how important Rosie was. Im not saying grandma is or is not scum. But I am seeing scum play right before my eyes with SR's play.

Explain please and if I get it, I'll change my vote.

Okay, I mean since both grandma and aye were stating in central how important Rosie was it means it was past their neighborhood. Someone in central could have gotten the into out. I am unsure Grandma is scum, but I am seeing SR outright lie here and that is scum play to me. Mertex can say grandma lied which may be an misunderstanding or cat fight. What I am seeing is BS coming from SR right now, where she said she KNEW scum tried to kill her and then said "she can't quote Mod Pm's to verify" the Mod told her. The Wake came on and said he does not let us know who the targets were, when SR claimed otherwise.

Does anyone in Central know Rosie is a cop? I'm pretty sure Rosie's hood knew. SR didn't know which is why I am not interested in targeting her. I want the cop killer scum.

No, we were not told she was a cop. I was just reading. There were statements from Aye and Grandma stating how important Rosie was, another statement from Aye stating she had to make it to day 2 or 3 at least. I did not see any claim of cop.

Okay,

Next Questions.

When did Mertex out her PR? Or has she in your neighborhood?

I based my vote on believing Mertex outed her PR to your neighborhood, or all of you did at the same time Rosie did.

SR who did you replace?

Aww fuck it. This has gone on too long. I see I will die lying and fooling scum. I am full ice immune. That is where I lied. I crumbed the truth in my hood. Given a flip of ice no kill and full immune ice scum, I figured I could draw theice scum kill as long as they believed it. If Mertex claimed and proved an alternative source that would make it less likely I was attacked but more likely to take a kill.

See...You were lying. I and House caught you. :( I don't believe in a one shot and I don't believe you now. IMO I think you are scum because you've been lying this entire time. I don't like being lied to and then told what I'm supposed to believe after being lied to that long.

@House I replaced MeBelle. Scarlet Rage replaced Bob.

I did not reveal that I was Doc in the QT. I mentioned this in a previous post, seems like most didn't even bother to read it.

I was uncomfortable in the neighborhood from the get go because right of the bat everyone was assuming that we were all Town. I knew that I was Town, but no way was I going to trust that they were telling the truth. Then Rosie claimed that she was Cop and then informed us that she couldn't be protected. They wanted me to reveal my ability, but I'm still learning the game and wasn't feeling comfortable with it. I finally decided to reveal that I had "nimble fingers" and that it meant I could steal someone else's ability.

I didn't steal Grandma's because first of all, it was only good for Night 1. I wasn't feeling vulnerable at that point that I needed protection on night 1. That some of the experienced players like Scarlet, and the others (except for Math) aren't able to figure that out makes me think they are scum or they are not as savvy in the game as they claim. Why would I need Grandma's invincibility when I wasn't feeling threatened. Second, why would I steal from a neighbor that was claiming to be Town. If she went ballistic when she found out I stole Shaitra's ability, imagine what she would have done had I stolen hers. I would have been lynched right there and then, because Wolf, Cafe and others jumped on it and believed her. I admit that it was a mistake that I made in stealing Shaitra's but I didn't have any idea that it was going to be used the way it was.

It wasn't until later in the QT (same day) that Grandma made the accusation that she thought I was Scum. When I asked her why, she gave some bullshit story that I wasn't playing my town game. Then without even discussing it with the other neighbors, she lied in the main thread that I refused to reveal my ability when everyone else did. That was a lie. When Aye and Rosie confronted her with it in the QT, she said, well, she revealed right before she used it and that is the same as not revealing. Rosie then told her "revealing 1 1/2 hour before using it is not the same as not revealing it. Grandma was adamant that I was Scum because she knew I was beginning to pick up her Scum scent. She became aggressive and Rosie even told her that she only did that when she was Scum.

You can believe what I say or wait till Wake posts my death scene. It doesn't matter to me, I know that Grandma was the only one that knew that Rosie was a Cop that could be Scum, because Aye did not cover her lie about me in the QT. She knew that killing rosie was more important because she could investigate her and find out the truth. She knew she could get me later.

Grandma knew that I was Doc, she posted in one of her posts that she didn't believe I was Doc, but she knew.

See...You were lying. I and House caught you. :( I don't believe in a one shot and I don't believe you now. IMO I think you are scum because you've been lying this entire time. I don't like being lied to and then told what I'm supposed to believe after being lied to that long.

Sorry about that.

Hell I dunno then, Bob never posted.

Grandma is a better choice. Her, Aye, and Mertex knew about Rosie. If they all knew Mertex was the doc, and Rosie is dead-who is a bigger threat to scum than a doc, then Grandma should be voted for. She has been pushing to get Mertex lynched. Rosie killed, Mertex lynched. Gets rid of two PR's.

Mertex coming out as doc changes things. This is not a scum safeclaim. A scum safeclaim is a VT.
No. Doc is a safer claim. VT = lynched.

Why doesn't she claim who she healed ir shielded? Why didn't she claim NOT to use the shield if doc? Why not steal Grandma's ability.

I agree with these questions.

Mertex you are now at L-2.

Who did you protect with your meat shield and your doc ability? You could use both right? Would it matter or be a detriment to town if she revels this information, anyonne?

Considering I crumbed why I was lying to you, that is not a surprise.

Forum List

Back