Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Yep! I had posted the mystery action quote in Central asking everyone what their thoughts on it were. Sam responded about the day vig ability appearing as a possibility. It's an odd coincidence that House suddenly mentions that to you, Wolf, in ya'lls neighborhood.

I'm confused because I thought he mentioned it after Sam was dead but Sam told you guys the same day? Yeah, that is kind of strange. I have to go see when Sam died.

I think we need to find out from House if this is something he's always had or it just appeared, I think this is rather important to know. I'll check the hood again but I knew nothing about it before he told me. It could be that he was keeping it a secret to keep it from Sam or Avi.

Anyway, I'd like him to at least get a chance to explain himself before we condemn him. What if he is telling the truth? That makes him town right? So do we want to lynch there?

I'm very uncertain.

One of my big questions for SR, since she knows set up very well, is if this is a possible PR in this one-dayvig. She seems to know about this particular PR and how it works from her earlier mention of it.

And I'd like clarification from House about why he thinks SR might be lying about her PR due to the vest business and that being one shot and we did discuss this but I told him SR can't coordinate with Cafe and Cafe claimed fireproof. I think he was trying to look suspicious to avoid the NK by what he said but that doesn't matter now.

Fair enough.

Honestly, I can't imagine that SR just came up with this Iceproof and I had the exact opposite ability. It would only make sense to have one fireproof and one iceproof. Why would Wake make it so it was so unbalanced with scum not being able to kill one another, etc. He had to set some sort of something up to protect us somehow. And what would be the point of SR mentioning she lost her ability morning of day 5 to let Ice know they can kill her now? What to draw Mertex to protect her? Ice could have offed Mertex easily.

I think we need to find out from House if this is something he's always had or it just appeared, I think this is rather important to know. I'll check the hood again but I knew nothing about it before he told me. It could be that he was keeping it a secret to keep it from Sam or Avi.

Anyway, I'd like him to at least get a chance to explain himself before we condemn him. What if he is telling the truth? That makes him town right? So do we want to lynch there?

I'm very uncertain.

One of my big questions for SR, since she knows set up very well, is if this is a possible PR in this one-dayvig. She seems to know about this particular PR and how it works from her earlier mention of it.

And I'd like clarification from House about why he thinks SR might be lying about her PR due to the vest business and that being one shot and we did discuss this but I told him SR can't coordinate with Cafe and Cafe claimed fireproof. I think he was trying to look suspicious to avoid the NK by what he said but that doesn't matter now.

Fair enough.

Honestly, I can't imagine that SR just came up with this Iceproof and I had the exact opposite ability. It would only make sense to have one fireproof and one iceproof. Why would Wake make it so it was so unbalanced with scum not being able to kill one another, etc. He had to set some sort of something up to protect us somehow. And what would be the point of SR mentioning she lost her ability morning of day 5 to let Ice know they can kill her now? What to draw Mertex to protect her? Ice could have offed Mertex easily.

Yeah, this is the part I don't get. I don't think either of you could possibly be lying so I don't know why he'd try to cast doubt on SR right now. It's odd.

Yep! I had posted the mystery action quote in Central asking everyone what their thoughts on it were. Sam responded about the day vig ability appearing as a possibility. It's an odd coincidence that House suddenly mentions that to you, Wolf, in ya'lls neighborhood.

I'm confused because I thought he mentioned it after Sam was dead but Sam told you guys the same day? Yeah, that is kind of strange. I have to go see when Sam died.

No, Aye asked because that is what was posted after Gath was lynched IIRC, she asked at 11 AMish on the morning of the 13th. Sam was next on the block and was in a poor mood he was mad at me and telling me to back off of him on the game thread ( I said he was next, several times) and told him I thought he was scum in Central. Aye asked what everyone thought that meant ( Wake stating something would be reveled) and he answered.

No, Aye asked because that is what was posted after Gath was lynched IIRC, she asked at 11 AMish on the morning of the 13th. Sam was next on the block and was in a poor mood he was mad at me and telling me to back off of him on the game thread ( I said he was next, several times) and told him I thought he was scum in Central. Aye asked what everyone thought that meant ( Wake stating something would be reveled) and he answered.

Oh he gave me hell too. I don't think he liked any of us that were talking about him here and trying to figure him out. His attitude changed completely once I called him out on this.

So, I will grant you that him talking about a vig shot manifesting itself on D5 and House telling me right before D5 is a very odd coincidence. House would not know about this convo in Central. It's very odd. House has some explaining to do.

Oh he gave me hell too. I don't think he liked any of us that were talking about him here and trying to figure him out. His attitude changed completely once I called him out on this.

So, I will grant you that him talking about a vig shot manifesting itself on D5 and House telling me right before D5 is a very odd coincidence. House would not know about this convo in Central. It's very odd. House has some explaining to do.

I think Sam mentioned it to give some cred to the claim in case it came up later. And since House claims it fell in his lap I doubt Wake would make up a VIG all of a sudden, why would he take SR's immunity and then hand out a death sentence to another player? It makes sense IMO, why not just allow SR to keep her immunity?

Now, I don't care if the neighborhood QT's are locked even thought they won't be because now I feel all convos should be out in the open from here on out in the GT for the rest of the game, IMO.

I already told you to lynch me, I'm not intimidated by any FoS.

I never said Cafe or Scarlet lied, I said there is strategic value in allowing scum to have a vest if the failed kill attempts give different messages. If you are going to reference my QT posts, at least do it accurately.

Still mid-shift, stopped for fuel and a snack.

IIRC, I recall House discussing the VIG ability when Aye was speaking about hers. I need to go back to that. And I need to go back to SRs gambit where she was asking someone to claim VIG and House commented on it, I almost swore he said having a VIG makes no sense.

I think Sam mentioned it to give some cred to the claim in case it came up later. And since House claims it fell in his lap I doubt Wake would make up a VIG all of a sudden, why would he take SR's immunity and then hand out a death sentence to another player? It makes sense IMO, why not just allow SR to keep her immunity?

Yeah, if he claims it suddenly appeared, he is lying. I need clarification from him on this one to see if he had it since the beginning or is claiming it just showed up. If he's claiming it just showed up, after that statement from Sam in Central, that's very, very suspicious then. No PR's suddenly show up like that that I've ever heard of. Would love to get SR's opinion on that also.

I never said Cafe or Scarlet lied, I said there is strategic value in allowing scum to have a vest if the failed kill attempts give different messages. If you are going to reference my QT posts, at least do it accurately.

Then why do we need to take a closer look at Scarlet as you stated below?

I've wasted too much of today on a "30 minute break".
I have to make my way to Cali, so I'll check in later tonight.
Good luck, town.
PS: Take a closer look at Scarlet when I flip. She's been tunneling like whoa.

(emphasis added)

It implies she is lying House.

I'm going to check the QT now to make sure I have it right and will bring back post numbers, etc.

I'm going to check the QT now to make sure I have it right and will bring back post numbers, etc.

It really does not matter Wolf, but please do provide the numbers. House implied SR was lying here:

Official Usmb Mafia Game 5 A Game Of Fire And Ice day 6 Page 181 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

After he said to take a closer look at SR since 'she was tunneling like woah".

It really does not matter Wolf, but please do provide the numbers. House implied SR was lying here:

Official Usmb Mafia Game 5 A Game Of Fire And Ice day 6 Page 181 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

After he said to take a closer look at SR since 'she was tunneling like woah".

I didn't have to look far. Post 849 he says straight out SR lied about being ice proof because she had a vest. So yes, he did say Scarlet lied.

Can you give us a date there Wolf when and why he was calling her a liar may help as well.

Yep, that post 849 where he said SR lied about being ice proof because she had a vest was today.

Post 780 and 782 on 8-19 he said SR saying her vest was a replaced with a fake was a fake PR claim since vest means she not immune. He said vest means one-shot.

Post 786 says since he is calling out SR, if he dies she is scum.

Ladies, do we have a consensus, Dr. House is really a scum ridden "Dr. Evil" :p as I said last night or are we giving him time to respond to these allegations. We know where SR stands as she has been asking for this vote. Math?

Oh where oh where is SR and Math?

Wolf, I would be the hammer, yes?

Forum List

Back