Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I already told you to lynch me, I'm not intimidated by any FoS.

I never said Cafe or Scarlet lied, I said there is strategic value in allowing scum to have a vest if the failed kill attempts give different messages. If you are going to reference my QT posts, at least do it accurately.

Still mid-shift, stopped for fuel and a snack.

Then why do we need to take a closer look at Scarlet as you stated below?

I've wasted too much of today on a "30 minute break".
I have to make my way to Cali, so I'll check in later tonight.
Good luck, town.
PS: Take a closer look at Scarlet when I flip. She's been tunneling like whoa.

(emphasis added)

It implies she is lying House.

Read the rest of the post you quoted & cherry-picked.

I say yes Cafe.

Here's another reason:

He won't use his shot even when I explained why town would win if he used it today.

If he is so sure I am town by trusting me with sensitive info. that could of gotten him NK'd if I was scum, and SR and Cafe are town-there's only 2 choices left.

All he would of had to do is shoot Aye and if wrong, we'd lynch mathblade or vice versa. Town would win.

If all we did was lynch and it was a mislynch, the next day would be a NL and he can't use it.

I explained twice how he can't use it at lylo with only 3 people. He tried to say he could shoot one and hammer the other but it doesn't work like that. I explained it twice which is why Wake said if we needed to ask him we had to ask in game. But once one person dies, the game is decided by the two who are remaining. So he doesn't need to use it then.

So if he was a town dayvig, then he knows he wins by taking out the 2 possible scum now, today. But he kept making excuses and even now, rather than do that, he wants to be lynched.

Makes me think he doesn't have the PR to use.

I told him, that if it was Aye, she'd likely take out my two biggest defenders SR and House the next 2 nights if we mislynch and get to lylo. Then it would be lylo with me, Aye, math-they'd lynch me and we'd lose, or me, Cafe, Aye-and since Cafe didn't suspect Aye we could lose then too.

I told him I did not want that. It was way too risky. Yet he kept making excuses. If he had the PR, he'd use it correctly.

And now, going after SR? So what does he want if scum? SR lynched now? To make it to lylo with me and Aye so he can win?

My guess is he wanted me with him at lylo so he can win. And that's why he didn't want me to tell town.

I think the last is probably House guys. This is why things were not fitting together for me.

And let's not forget this: He claimed VT awhile back.

I never said Cafe or Scarlet lied, I said there is strategic value in allowing scum to have a vest if the failed kill attempts give different messages. If you are going to reference my QT posts, at least do it accurately.

I'm going to check the QT now to make sure I have it right and will bring back post numbers, etc.

It really does not matter Wolf, but please do provide the numbers. House implied SR was lying here:

Official Usmb Mafia Game 5 A Game Of Fire And Ice day 6 Page 181 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

After he said to take a closer look at SR since 'she was tunneling like woah".

I didn't have to look far. Post 849 he says straight out SR lied about being ice proof because she had a vest. So yes, he did say Scarlet lied.

I never said she lied about having a vest. Get your facts straight.

I'm going to check the QT now to make sure I have it right and will bring back post numbers, etc.

It really does not matter Wolf, but please do provide the numbers. House implied SR was lying here:

Official Usmb Mafia Game 5 A Game Of Fire And Ice day 6 Page 181 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I didn't have to look far. Post 849 he says straight out SR lied about being ice proof because she had a vest. So yes, he did say Scarlet lied.

You said she lied about being ice immune because she had a vest. Re-read what you quoted. Re-read the post in the QT. I never said you said she lied about having a vest and you know that. My facts are straight. Are yours?

You said she lied about being ice immune because she had a vest. Re-read what you quoted. Re-read the post in the QT. I never said you said she lied about having a vest and you know that. My facts are straight. Are yours?

Mine are fine as wine.

However, y'all are all kinds of drenched in WIFOM, so hurry up and lynch me so you can get back to the game.

I'm not answering shit, I've been begging for the lynch for hours.

If I could just ask one thing... please give Scarlet the honor of hammering me. It'd make both our days.

Mine are fine as wine.

However, y'all are all kinds of drenched in WIFOM, so hurry up and lynch me so you can get back to the game.

If I could just ask one thing... please give Scarlet the honor of hammering me. It'd make both our days.

Why won't you prove yourself and use your PR correctly? If you are who you say you are, then you are playing anti-town by wanting to be lynched.

So why won't you save yourself and give town a win?

Good luck, town.

(emphasis added)

I did read it all House.

"PS: Take a closer look at Scarlet when I flip. She's been tunneling like whoa"

^ You implied with that quote she was full of it.

Not to mention Wolf states you out and out called SR a Liar in your hood TODAY.

Good luck, town.

(emphasis added)

LOL Okay here is the WHOLE post:

Good luck, town.

I did read it all House.

^ You implied with that quote she was full of it. Do tell what I cherry picked! :)

Good luck, town.

(emphasis added)

Good luck, town.

I did read it all House.

^ You implied with that quote she was full of it. Do tell what I cherry picked! :)

You obviously cherry-picked the pay you bolded.

What you ignored was the bit after it.

That is all I have to say. Lynch me, but please let Scarlet hammer me.

Closing this tab, see ya on the other side.

Mine are fine as wine.

I think you not wanting to defend yourself or answer questions is very telling. SR is already voting you so can't hammer.

Good luck, town.

(emphasis added)

Good luck, town.

I did read it all House.

Good luck, town.

What is after:
PS: Take a closer look at Scarlet when I flip. She's been tunneling like whoa"

Something written in "Dr. Evil "disappearing ink?

Good luck, town.

(emphasis added)

Good luck, town.

I did read it all House.

Yep, you are not town then if you are giving up and running away. SR can't hammer. She's already voting you. Cafe can. See ya next game.

Vote: House

I don't know if Wake is online and I have to get some sleep. I'll see the conclusion tomorrow.

You guys are going to laugh when you see how many times I said my hood was all town. WTF? How did I get put with 3 scum?

@Wolfsister77

The reason why Aye asked for the QT to be closed is because we thought he was manipulating you or you him. It was weird the two of you seemed to disappear then you declared him town and would die for him. This is when I thought he had you wrapped around his little Dr. Evil finger. ;) and may be demanding:

Dr_-Evil-One-Million-Dollars.png

For a town win. LOL

LOL-He was manipulating me just like Sameech was manipulating me and just like Avi was. They were all manipulating me but House was the most manipulative. He's a sneak that one is, LOL.

Ugh-I totally fell for it too but luckily I caught on before it was too late but barely!!

Forum List

Back