Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Wolf, while Mertex is likely got a point on Avatar, we still should wait on usurper atm. Let's get the ruler out first. It's obviously Aye. Then we can deal with Avatar. Lynching avatar as usurper gives us nothing and makes the ruler harder to lynch.

Nope, I'm not the ruler, but you sure as hell act like one trying to tell people what to do.

Why do you keep bringing up the usurper? You seem quite fixated on that role this game. I don't believe anyone else has mentioned it more than you. Why is that? Is that your role, or as the ruler, are you worried about the role coming after you?

Let's call ika and see if he'll give us his thoughts on what SR and anyone else in this game is doing right now, shall we?

like I said you are trying to play it both sides.

and if I like any lynch that isn't me, why have I repeatedly spoken against lynching wolf who I think is town. Why haven't I argued for lynching math? Or josh?

I am pushing for people I suspect. And right now I am really suspecting you. You can't talk to me about being trigger happy while pushing for a quick lynch.

I don't particularly like being told what to do. Probably why I am a rebel

I need help figuring this out. Mertex and Aye are out of town and others are out of the thread right now. I need to step back and think. I am stuck.

Above should say Mertex and Cafe.

I really don't know what to think right now. Honestly, I just can't sort this. I need to step back.

I am missing something. I just don't know what yet.

I really don't know what to think right now. Honestly, I just can't sort this. I need to step back.

Wolf, alright. You are thinking I am town. I am thinking scum would want to push me as usurper to avoid scumhunting. Who fits that bill?

I still think it's Aye. He has just thrown mud. His response is to ask his guard what he thinks of me, although ika has made it abundantly clear that he's Titus hunting.

I have mentioned usurper to stop scum from scating byon usurper hunting Aye.

Wolf, the closest thing to something missing is why Mr. Hammer obsessed failed to hammer but diverted to me instead.

Wolf, alright. You are thinking I am town. I am thinking scum would want to push me as usurper to avoid scumhunting. Who fits that bill?

I still think it's Aye. He has just thrown mud. His response is to ask his guard what he thinks of me, although ika has made it abundantly clear that he's Titus hunting.

I have mentioned usurper to stop scum from scating byon usurper hunting Aye.

Wolf, the closest thing to something missing is why Mr. Hammer obsessed failed to hammer but diverted to me instead.

Where have I been hunting the usurper? SR, you are twisting shit again! You are the one constantly bringing that role up. I have been SCUM hunting, which most certainly includes the usurper. I haven't singled out any particular role to find and hunt exclusively. Since you accused me of doing that, GET THE POST, POST #, AND QUOTE FROM IT AND PUT IT IN HERE FOR ALL TO SEE. Go get it!

titus, how about you quit shoving shit about me and think for one fucking moment

I said it once, I'll say it again, scum had already voted for me! That's why there wasn't a hammer.

Arden, SR, Josh, Avi - They are the ones I'm suspicious of.

how about im not on the damn thread every fucking second, how about i cam on after someone fucking unvoted? have you ever thought of that shit?

seriosuly titus can you misrep me any furtehr? your making shit up as you go now

vote SR

i wanted the hammer but im fed up wth you fuckign shit now, you dont know my activity leevels on here so quit trying to fabricatie shit on me

All right Aye and SR are both at 4 votes out of 6.

L-2 warning on SR and Aye!!

I think all this activity and chaos happened right around the time Aye started racking up votes. I think there is something going on with that.

I also think she's done one hell of a job defending herself.

Avi looks suspicious one minute and town the next.

I've been scumreading SR for awhile and just recently starting thinking she's town.

Ika I thought was town but he's losing his cool and I'm not sure why he's getting all worked up after being so calm all game.

the thing is im an emotion based player and nothing pisses me off more then titus misrepping me

Ika, I am not making up shit to see

1) You are obsessed with hammer.
2) You have not cast a nonhammer vote but on me.
3) Aye gets to L minus 1.
4) You ignore this and deflect on me.

Aye, you haven't made a single case today, town you, or scum me. You have said usurper me.

Ika's sudden reliquishing of hammer on me highlights his desperation.

TITUS READ THE FUCKING POST:

I WAS NOT HERE AT THE TIME OF THE L-1 HOW HARD IS THAT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DENSE THAT WHEN I SAY I AM NOT AT THE THREAD IT FUCKING MEANS IM NOT AT THE FUCKING THREAD?

fuck stakes, im going out tongiht with freind after work so dont be exepecting me anytime soon

TITUS READ THE FUCKING POST:

I WAS NOT HERE AT THE TIME OF THE L-1 HOW HARD IS THAT TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DENSE THAT WHEN I SAY I AM NOT AT THE THREAD IT FUCKING MEANS IM NOT AT THE FUCKING THREAD?

Scum only see what they want to see, ika, which is they one-way street they think they'll win from. That's why SR/Titus can't see anything right now except how to throw out lines of BS in hopes we'll all fall for it. She's not happy that I wasn't lynched while at work today, and she probably thought I'd make an easy target for a mislynch.

Ika, I am not making up shit to see

1) You are obsessed with hammer.
2) You have not cast a nonhammer vote but on me.
3) Aye gets to L minus 1.
4) You ignore this and deflect on me.

Aye, you haven't made a single case today, town you, or scum me. You have said usurper me.

Ika's sudden reliquishing of hammer on me highlights his desperation.

all game you've been saying ika is town. Now not only are you saying he is scum but making a poor case of it.

he voted for me and wasn't a hammer vote. In fact I think he was my lone vote last round.

and his explanation for not hammering is reasonable. No one realized aye was at L1 until wolf recounted the votes and invited.

it very much annoys me that you have me defending someone I have wanted to lynch all game. I hate bad reasoning mow though

Forum List

Back