Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

So Avi should come in here and go on a rant...vote for himself and throw a hissy fit for you playing the game...right?

If he feels like it. I'm not going to explain why he's scum. You guys read his posts and figure it out or lynch me. I really don't care which. I'm signing out now. Have a nice day.

Tantrum is getting old, SW.

It's not like Nutz has any credibility whatsoever. idk why you're so fussed about the bleatings of a noob.

It's not like Nutz has any credibility whatsoever. idk why you're so fussed about the bleatings of a noob.
Because I am right!

You misspelled "on drugs".
:rofl: Good one.

Wait...or am I supposed to go on a vitriolic rant?

Depends on your playstyle. I don't think I'd buy it from you.

Though you should totally help me sell your wagon by fakeclaiming.
Let's vote out Wolf or Wake, and I will share with you guys my power.

I'd actually like to be lynched or replaced.

I can't stand Nutz.

I'm serious.

I have no patience or time for this right now.
:lmao:

If I could vote twice, I would.

You aren't playing the game. You are being a troll and basically derailing it. This isn't the Flame Zone. I didn't sign up for this. I signed up to play a game and actually I never even inned for it.

I don't have the time or the patience for this.

The mod can decide to replace me when I don't post any more or modkill me or you guys can lynch me.

I have better things to do. See ya around. I'm done.

The more I look at the possible plays the more I am convinced that wake is scum and fake claiming. But I am not at 100%. Until then I think we should play the odds and use wake to kill his partner or partners.

let me ask you all what you think. If wake is scum and using this fake claim to mess with our heads, is he more likely to throw his partner under the bus or send us looking elsewhere?

The more I look at the possible plays the more I am convinced that wake is scum and fake claiming. But I am not at 100%. Until then I think we should play the odds and use wake to kill his partner or partners.

let me ask you all what you think. If wake is scum and using this fake claim to mess with our heads, is he more likely to throw his partner under the bus or send us looking elsewhere?
Why would he throw his partner under the bus? No one suspect has more than 2 supporters for lynching...and if that does become the case...certain people all of a sudden change their read.

Why have you been so absent, Avi. Is Wolf right in saying you are scum? Are you going to quit or threaten to quit....or use quiting as a ploy to garner support if I say I think you are scum?

Como what? Absent? I've been posting regularly in this game. In fact while you are squabbling aimlessly I am trying to think out the scenario and work out odds. Which is precisely why I think we should be looking for the scum off wagon. Better odds of hitting scum.

Ive also been running day two scenarios through my head. Most of them will be useless until we see who is flipped today and how the scum react. But I think we have a high probability of getting the scum.

much better plan than randomly accusing people.

And it's possible that if he scum he would throw his partner under the bus because he figures we will lynch him find out he is lying and then not suspect them.

that seems like a long shot but it ends up giving us a vincini dilemma

Como what? Absent? I've been posting regularly in this game. In fact while you are squabbling aimlessly I am trying to think out the scenario and work out odds. Which is precisely why I think we should be looking for the scum off wagon. Better odds of hitting scum.

Ive also been running day two scenarios through my head. Most of them will be useless until we see who is flipped today and how the scum react. But I think we have a high probability of getting the scum.

much better plan than randomly accusing people.
There is nothing random about it.

I'm not SW here BTW.
No, you clearly are not because I have not seen SW throw a hissy fit over nothing like you seem to do on this site.

I don't know why you have the need to do so over here but you should understand that it is just as aggravating for the rest of us when you act like this as it is for you because of nutz.

It does not seem like you give a shit if you damage the fun in mafia for anyone though - just when others are doing it for you. There is no reason for you to let nutz get to you in this manner - hell, house has been FAR worse in other games here.

Sadly, I had you for town. Take your vote off yourself and play. Ignore nuts if you must but don't torpedo the game because things are not working out as you want them to.

And it's possible that if he scum he would throw his partner under the bus because he figures we will lynch him find out he is lying and then not suspect them.

that seems like a long shot but it ends up giving us a vincini dilemma
Like it was stated earlier...if he is not scum...he has put a mark on his back. You already said you don't believe him. I see no benefit in keeping him around.

I'm not SW here BTW.
No, you clearly are not because I have not seen SW throw a hissy fit over nothing like you seem to do on this site.

I don't know why you have the need to do so over here but you should understand that it is just as aggravating for the rest of us when you act like this as it is for you because of nutz.

It does not seem like you give a shit if you damage the fun in mafia for anyone though - just when others are doing it for you. There is no reason for you to let nutz get to you in this manner - hell, house has been FAR worse in other games here.

Sadly, I had you for town. Take your vote off yourself and play. Ignore nuts if you must but don't torpedo the game because things are not working out as you want them to.
Please capitalize the first letter of my name. I am a proper noun.

Thanks,

Nutz.

Forum List

Back