Official USMB What is a Wall? Why a Wall?

Walls work.

iu

Debate me.

Isreal is the size of postage stamp . We have more wall already than isreal.

I ask you : why no demand for a wall on the Canada border .

Oh no. I am defeated. How can we possibly overcome this?

Just kidding. Guess what the obvious answer is?

We build a bigger wall!

Again an UTTERLY STUPID leftist response. The border of Israel is about 200 miles (and when completed is supposed to be 400 miles). Our border is about 3000 miles. Yet we have 315 million people, they have 9 million people. You would need a telescope to find the 5 billion dent in the massive federal budget.

Why not build a wall on the Canada border? Because almost no illegals come from there, DUH! Maybe if it starts to be a problem we will build one.

Thanks for proving my point dinkis.

You want to build a wall way out in the middle of nowhere where nobody is crossing the border .

Walls work.

iu

Debate me.

We build a bigger wall!

Again an UTTERLY STUPID leftist response. The border of Israel is about 200 miles (and when completed is supposed to be 400 miles). Our border is about 3000 miles. Yet we have 315 million people, they have 9 million people. You would need a telescope to find the 5 billion dent in the massive federal budget.

Why not build a wall on the Canada border? Because almost no illegals come from there, DUH! Maybe if it starts to be a problem we will build one.
You could tell if the Mexicans started coming across the Canadian Border because you could see Air Mexico flying over the US.

1_old_airplane003.jpg

Walls work.

iu

Debate me.

We build a bigger wall!

You want to build a wall way out in the middle of nowhere where nobody is crossing the border .

I destroyed your point. Your cognitive deficits are noted.

President Trump aka Liar in Chief will hoist his flag of surrender by declaring his lie about a wall paid for by Mexico. He will try to declare the wall necessary for National Security and attempt to make the military pay for it.

When the case for a wall is lost in the courts as it surely will, Trump will have plenty of excuses for not getting his big beautiful concrete wall but make no mistake, Trump is surrendering.

When it gets to the Supreme Court, Trump will win the case there. He has broad powers under declaring an emergency. And I hope if they force him into that position, we get a 35 billion dollar wall the Democrats can never tear down.
As a once ostensibly free country begs for concentrated wealth and power to wall them in. We beg you, our expansive all powerful govt, to wall us in, we are afraid, very afraid.

Fweedumb.

Walls work.

iu

Debate me.

What percentage of their border is walled compared to ours?

ask you : why no demand for a wall on the Canada border .

any other deflections you'd like to try?

I think Trump's a triple winner here.

1) He's doing his best to fulfill a campaign promise---and its one that may well have gotten him elected;

2) If he can get it done, in spite of the hate and spite from Democrats, he will be protecting U.S. Citizens in many ways---which is his job; and

3) The Democrats, even with the New York (Pravda) Media behind them, look like complete fools for opposing something they only recently supported, all because they personally don't like the duly elected President.

NOT TIRED OF WINNING!
Nothing Don is doing is protecting me from anything.

2B8B84FC00000578-3205724-image-a-3_1440141217771.jpg

Palestinians climb over a section of Israel's separation wall near Qalandia checkpoint between Ramallah to enter Jerusalem for Friday prayer in the al-Aqsa mosque compound, Islam's third-holiest site, during the holy month of Ramadan last month

2B8F699600000578-3205724-image-m-3_1440180146207.jpg

Effective?: Migrants claim to the top of the fence which runs along the border of Morocco and the North African Spanish enclave of Melilla

Walls work.

iu

Debate me.

We build a bigger wall!

You did no such thing .

Your argument is that we have the money to just waste . Which we don’t because we have a huge deficit.

2B8F699600000578-3205724-image-m-3_1440180146207.jpg

Effective?: Migrants claim to the top of the fence which runs along the border of Morocco and the North African Spanish enclave of Melilla

You must have missed the chart on the beginning of the thread.

Yeah with armed patrols this seems like a very easy thing to do. Just as easy as without a wall.

Deflection, deflection deflection... Sure you can fly over the wall as well, but US border defense might shoot your plane down.

Walls work.

iu

Debate me.

We build a bigger wall!

You did no such thing .

Your argument is that we have the money to just waste . Which we don’t because we have a huge deficit.

We have the 5 billion to allocate for the wall. You have been fine with investing that much to studying farts. Yes I destroyed your point which was that the border is longer. Doesn't matter because we have much more people.

We build a bigger wall!

You did no such thing .

We have the 5 billion to allocate for the wall. You have been fine with investing that much to studying farts.
I like Farts...

Forum List

Back