Official USMB What is a Wall? Why a Wall?

HES A BLITHERING IDIOT

If we don’t make a deal, I would say 100%, but i don’t want to say 100% because maybe something else comes up,” Trump rambled.

“If we don’t make a deal, it would be very surprising to me that I would not declare a national emergency and just fund it.”

After saying he had to “get a win” or would declare a national emergency to get funding for his Wall, Trump added he’s “okay with compromise.”

“Compromise is in my vocabulary very strongly,” he added, giving Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh something to talk about.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Last edited:

HES A BLITHERING IDIOT

If we don’t make a deal, I would say 100%, but i don’t want to say 100% because maybe something else comes up,” Trump rambled.

“If we don’t make a deal, it would be very surprising to me that I would not declare a national emergency and just fund it.”

After saying he had to “get a win” or would declare a national emergency to get funding for his Wall, Trump added he’s “okay with compromise.”

“Compromise is in my vocabulary very strongly,” he added, giving Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh something to talk about.

He'll get nothing and likely do nothing.

So you have video of Trump saying that Mexico was going to cut us a check for the wall? Link, please.

ooooooooooooo fucking PLEASE .. CUT THE HORSESHIT.

Goldilocks bragged about Mexico paying for the wall for 2 damn years.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
BUT he didn't say "cut a check." The old codger is crafty.

So you have video of Trump saying that Mexico was going to cut us a check for the wall? Link, please.

ooooooooooooo fucking PLEASE .. CUT THE HORSESHIT.

Goldilocks bragged about Mexico paying for the wall for 2 damn years.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
BUT he didn't say "cut a check." The old codger is crafty.

he dodging trying to cover his lying ass

now he yammers --------

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal. Much of the Wall has already been fully renovated or built. We have done a lot of work. $5.6 Billion Dollars that House has approved is very little in comparison to the benefits of National Security. Quick payback!

he changes his tune and, hes STILL LYING

U.S.-Mexico trade has been duty free for more than a decade, and the renegotiated trade deal does not add new tariffs on goods coming from Mexico to the United States, said Lori Wallach, director at Public Citizen's Global Trade Watch.

"I do not see any scenario under which the U.S. government gets more money from Mexico per se — and even if the U.S. tariffs had been raised, that would be paid by Mexican exporters not the Mexican government,"

fuck trump

Lessee! If he builds the wall and prevents illegals from coming over like border rats and prevents them sending home remittances, cuts down on our incarceration rates, saves our education dollars how is Mexico NOT paying for that wall?

Lessee! If he builds the wall and prevents illegals from coming over like border rats and prevents them sending home remittances, cuts down on our incarceration rates, saves our education dollars how is Mexico NOT paying for that wall?

nothing to see there AINT GONNA BE NO FUKN WALL

Forum List

Back