Official USMB What is a Wall? Why a Wall?

190109-border-fence-exclusive-ac-848p_480d34aa811f2e30cb83e7f9f8440f65.fit-760w.jpg

Ouch. Or not...

Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

A photo exclusively obtained by NBC News shows the results of the test after military and Border Patrol personnel were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools.

Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

They could have use jet fuel...
/----/ Two weeks ago Libtards said the Mexicans could buy thousands of ladders and use them to climb over the fence. Libtards got all the angles covered.
Of course they can. Is this so hard for you?
/----/ You can use a ladder to climb up but then how do you get down on the other side?

What would you do if you're in that position?
/----/ I wouldn't be in that position because I'd enter the US legally. But I understand your question. Assuming I could heft the ladder up and pass it over the top to the other side so I could climb down leaving it for others to use. The the other wet backs would only need one more ladder to get up. But the whole notion is stupid.

190109-border-fence-exclusive-ac-848p_480d34aa811f2e30cb83e7f9f8440f65.fit-760w.jpg

Ouch. Or not...

Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

A photo exclusively obtained by NBC News shows the results of the test after military and Border Patrol personnel were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools.

Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

/----/ Two weeks ago Libtards said the Mexicans could buy thousands of ladders and use them to climb over the fence. Libtards got all the angles covered.
/----/ You can use a ladder to climb up but then how do you get down on the other side?

FLAP THEIR LITTLE ARMS - OR HAVE 2 LADDERS.

DDDUUUUHHHHH
/----/ Please tell me how one guy could lift a ladder once he got to the top and then ease it down on the other side.
iu

/----/ I wouldn't be in that position because I'd enter the US legally. But I understand your question. Assuming I could heft the ladder up and pass it over the top to the other side so I could climb down leaving it for others to use. The the other wet backs would only need one more ladder to get up. But the whole notion is stupid.

True, but they'll use whatever works for them.

That's why we don't need a fence, we need a wall. Full blown, 40ft high concrete wall.
If it makes those on the left happy, we'll even call it a fence.

DDDUUUUHHHHH
/----/ Please tell me how one guy could lift a ladder once he got to the top and then ease it down on the other side.
iu
By holding on to the wall, dummy. If that’s not easy enough, bring 2 ladders.

Stupid enough to sit on our asses while we engaged in a political coup in Honduras in 2009 and then shat ourselves over migrants leaving the chaos we helped foment. Don't get no "stupider" than that, agreed.

That's why we don't need a fence, we need a wall. Full blown, 40ft high concrete wall.
No free people ever begged to be walled in by concentrated wealth and power.

innovation is basically limitless when it comes to gaming the system ...

hell, drug lords build their own damn submarines to get dope past DEA.

50ft?

/----/ I wouldn't be in that position because I'd enter the US legally.

Review at your leisure the manner in which euros came by this land mass.

/----/ Funny you should say that.
49474864_2260673167311411_2065828459912888320_n.jpg

50ft?
How scared are you?

/----/ I wouldn't be in that position because I'd enter the US legally.

Review at your leisure the manner in which euros came by this land mass.
/----/ I did years ago.
iu

Hey dumbasses...if you think it's of use to build walls in the desert...obviously someone is going to try to breach them. That means that you have to defend 2000 miles of mostly desolate desert fencing or ignore the breaches.

When the cost starts mounting, guess which of those choices will happen (assuming the boondoggle ever got built in the first place)...

Yup...more and bigger gaps start popping up. Fix one and five more pop up..

Great idea.

Does that mean that we shouldn't have drones and sensors and walls where they make sense?

Of course not...but a 30 billion dollar wall is an absurd boondoggle
This post has so much fail in it it is not even worth trying to address each and every point. Because the poster wouldn't get it anyways.

Don’t even need a stepping stool to jump over those. Retarded comparison.

50ft?
How scared are you?

Triggered?

/----/ Go ahead and try it Sparky.

o-BORDER-HOLES-facebook.jpg

JUAN ^^^^^^^^^

:auiqs.jpg:

DDDUUUUHHHHH
iu
They just cut right thru it.
The more trump talks the less likely he'll get his wall.

We should model our wall after Israelis wall...

I'm sure they used the best materials and design since they paid for it with our money.

/----/ Go ahead and try it Sparky.
Why? I’m not fleeing extreme poverty or violent drug cartels. If I were, no wall would stop me.

Forum List

Back