Oh Dear, Founder Of WikiLeaks is wanted by Interpol

:clap2:

Not shure what an Interpol wanted notice will accomplish but ...

Not a damn thing. The handoff to Interpol exposes the incompetence of the Obama DOJ.

It has nothing to do with Obama. It's an international warrant on the rape charge. Our DOJ has not issued a request.... YET. They are considering espionage charges... as predicted by intelligent posters like Jillian... and me.

What are they waiting for, brains? This is the third wikileaks release.

Not a damn thing. The handoff to Interpol exposes the incompetence of the Obama DOJ.

Seriously, you're talking out of your butt. These charges have been pending for months and have nothing to do with Obama. I know this is difficult to comprehend but the world does not dance to Obama's tune. Not everything that happens on the planet is about him.

Idiot.

Unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he did something to these girls (and I'm very, very skeptical about the timing of this -as it was some time ago this was first brought up), then he has nothing else to answer for....

Seriously, you're talking out of your butt. These charges have been pending for months and have nothing to do with Obama. I know this is difficult to comprehend but the world does not dance to Obama's tune. Not everything that happens on the planet is about him.

Idiot.

Interpol is only after him for sex crimes.

Obama has done nothing to stop or apprehend this little fairy, but anyone who wants to talk to him can skype him.

And there is no reason to think that there is anything even a little bit fishy that these sexual assault allegations crop up at the same time this guy has most of the governments in the world after his ass?

I'm surprised that they aren't child molestation charges. After all, who is the least sympathetic of all the accused criminals in the world?

red_herring1.jpg

Idiot.

Obama has done nothing to stop or apprehend this little fairy, but anyone who wants to talk to him can skype him.
so far

Idiot.

You clearly have absolutely no understanding of the complexities of building a case of espionage against someone. And, we actually have to make a case.... because we'll have to extradite his ass from wherever he is.... and other countries like to have evidence to allow their citizens to be extradited to some other country and tried.

Try facts and then apply some critical thinking. Stop letting Fox think for you. It's not healthy.

Idiot.

You clearly have absolutely no understanding of the complexities of building a case of espionage against someone. And, we actually have to make a case.... because we'll have to extradite his ass from wherever he is.... and other countries like to have evidence to allow their citizens to be extradited to some other country and tried.

Try facts and then apply some critical thinking. Stop letting Fox think for you. It's not healthy.

Hey, he told the world world he did it.

Does this not work for you until I tell you how wicked smaht you are, like everyone else does here?

Is that the game?

Unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he did something to these girls (and I'm very, very skeptical about the timing of this -as it was some time ago this was first brought up), then he has nothing else to answer for....

i have no doubt that there are mixed motivations for him being wanted by Interpol.

so why doesn't assange try to sabotage any other country if its not about hating the U.S.

Last edited:
I agree the timing of the charges is suspect, maybe a ploy for a host government to pry him out of wherever he is hiding. Julian A. is about hatred of the U.S., obviously. Much of what he leaked is not pleasant, but some of it is outright dangerous to our people and various other foreign assets.

Reel him in.

Send Revere to get him.

i have no doubt that there are mixed motivations for him being wanted by Interpol.

so why doesn't assange try to sabotage any other country if its not about hating the U.S.

Interpol is involved because Sweden requested that they be. In regards to espionage charges, if we choose to arrest him, we won't ask Interpol for help, and we may not ask the host country to extradite him because as I'm sure you know US courts don't care HOW a defendant appears in their jurisdiction. The CIA could grab the guy and deliver him to Federal court long before whatever country he's hiding in even knew he was gone, and frankly most countries probably wouldn't care beyond a token complaint.

You, Revere, are clueless about almost everything, so you really should not be talking about something you don't grasp.

Does this not work for you until I tell you how wicked smaht you are, like everyone else does here?

Is that the game?

Please provide a link to Assange stating that he committed espionage against the United States. Thanks.

He admitted what he did. The US Government now have to decide whether what he did falls under our espionage laws.... IF they can build that case, then they can go after him. It will take a very long time... and, I suspect, they have been working on it for quite a while... long before the latest leaks.

Is that the game?

Please provide a link to Assange stating that he committed espionage against the United States. Thanks.

He admitted what he did. The US Government now have to decide whether what he did falls under our espionage laws.... IF they can build that case, then they can go after him. It will take a very long time... and, I suspect, they have been working on it for quite a while... long before the latest leaks.
and most likely it began when the first leak happened
our legal system moves slowly

Is that the game?

OR he could just mysteriously drop dead.

Is that the game?

He told you what he did. He told you what he would do before it was going to do it.

You're usually not this big a sucker for government.

You disappoint me.

You do understand what an arrest warrant is, right? You don't 'prove beyond a reasonable doubt' for an arrest warrant... that's what trials are for. But... an international arrest warrant says that there is a case to answer.

Is that the game?

He told you what he did. He told you what he would do before it was going to do it.

You're usually not this big a sucker for government.

You disappoint me.

So, you don't have a quote from Assange stating that he was going to commit espionage against the US? OK.

He admitted that he had the documents and that he was going to release them.... I suspect that's because he didn't think it might lead to a charge of espionage. Idiot.

I'm a sucker for facts. Facts are my friends.

Fortunately, I'm not disappointed in you. You've been an idiot for quite a while.

Forum List

Back