Ohio moves to stamp out voter fraud

hahahahahahahahahahhaa, demofks were poking the chad out the hole that wasn't poked when they got it. hahahahahahahahahahahaa. The cheat was slowly happening until the courts found out they were poking out the chads.

Do you remember what happened with hanging chads? I'll tell you. Katherine Harris purposely chose really thin paper. Said she was trying to save money. But the reality was, she knew that paper would produce hanging chads. So they went into black communities and any ballot with a hanging chad, was thrown away.

No hanging chads from white communities were found or thrown away. They could go to heavily Democratic precincts and toss as many votes as they wanted.

I never even mentioned this in my previous posts. But yes, this is another way they stole Florida.

Butterfly ballots is another tactic.

Just like Trump used many tactics to try and steal 2020.

Do you remember what happened with hanging chads?
I remember seeing scores of them laying on the floor of the halls they used to manually count the ballots.
This should have disqualified every single one of them.

And this does not seem particularly flimsy to me.

chads.jpg

I remember seeing scores of them laying on the floor of the halls they used to manually count the ballots.

chads.jpg
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that wasn't what they were at all. I just explained it to you!! Anyone making any change on a ballot is interfering with the ballot. What a shame you all like to cheat. So much class.

And the demofks out did themselves in AZ for the governors race they changed the paper for conservative ballots. They really can't stop cheating.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that wasn't what they were at all. I just explained it to you!! Anyone making any change on a ballot is interfering with the ballot. What a shame you all like to cheat. So much class.

And the demofks out did themselves in AZ for the governors race they changed the paper for conservative ballots. They really can't stop cheating.
The owner of rigged Diebold voting machines in FL was the head of the re elect bush in Ohio 2004. Nothing shady there

chads.jpg
Did you know this about Diebold Voting machines that helped bush win in Florida and Ohio

Ever hear of Nancy Piglosi's guy, Mueller? Seems he disagreed with you. Are you now calling Piglosi a liar? Tsk tsk tsk, it is true, democrats really do eat their own.
I’m concerned about Americans like you. You’re like Nazis. You don’t give a fuck what trump did.

Nothing proven here.
Disagree?
Copy/paste the text to that effect.

They don't need enough people. As we just saw, they only need x amount of precincts to shut down for 3 hours while enough (Biden) votes are downloaded to switch the election results...
That didn't happen.

You hang with Nazis?
53% of Republicans are Nazi like. DeSantis 16%, Ramaswamy7% · Pence4.0% · Haley3% · Scott3% · Christie2% · Hutchinson0.7

47% of Republicans are not.

I suspect if Democrats had a Demagog like Trump 53% of us would support that man too no matter what. So in your defense, I bet 53% of Democrats are capable of becoming Nazi's too. People are people.

But you Republicans are showing us how Hitler rose to power after he tried to pull a coup. His Beer Hall Putsch was like Trump's failed insurrection. And after Hilter was found guilty, even went to jail, Germans still later on voted for the criminal. Sound familiar.

I'm not comparing President Trump to Hitler. I'm comparing candidate Trump to candidate Hitler. Long before Hitler gassed any Jews he complained about them, gays, and liberals. Sound familiar? Trump/Hitler really knew how to play the racism/nationalism card.

And I believe Hitler got the Catholic Church to go along. Just like the religious right likes Trump despite how flawed he is as a man. He overturned Roe V Wade as far as they're concerned.

Mindless nonsense.
Actually, it just dawned on me that Trump trying to steal 2020 vindicates me for insisting all these years Bush and Co stole Florida and Ohio back in the 2000's. Only they were way slicker about it than Trump. Did you know all but 3 of Trump's close inner circle have all turned on him? They can't all be RINO's. Bob Barr helped Trump try to steal the election but now condemns him for it. He should be hung too.

Everything Bush did, Trump tried. Or accused Democrats of doing. Stuffing ballot boxes, finding votes, throwing votes out, starting a riot to stop the certification or recount, tryin to get the courts involved, disinfranchising blacks, rigged voting machines. The only thing Trump didn't try was hanging chads and butterfly ballots.

Trump tried something new. Sending fake electors to Washington. Look at the balls on him.

Trump wanted to stop the certification and have the senators say, "ok,since it's not clear who won, let's do a vote off. Every Senator gets one vote. 2 senators per state. And I guess Trump would have won that vote.

Anyways, if you won't admit Trump tried to steal the election, and I haven't convinced you yet that Bush stole FL and OH, I guess you just don't want to see it.

That's okay. It's just showing me how Americans could easily be Nazi's. And hey, my brother and newphew are among those who I think could turn into Nazi's. Easily. Trannies in bathrooms. HA!

Forum List

Back